Geetha's Take~|3-Sept-2016|~ sirf mishiti ke bff nahin mere bhi bff ho

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Hey you all lovely people. I hope I'm not late again in posting this. Hoping like always you enjoy reading it.

~Haven't proof read again! Not at all surprising huh? πŸ˜† Forgive the Hindi too. You are always welcome to correct it of course ~

Episode starts with Karthik trying to wash all the pepper spray out of his eyes while Naira stood worrying about him by his side. Her "Tum theekh ho ..hum doctor ke paas chale" putting a smile on Karthik's face clearly way too happy to hear her concern for him.  You could see how happy Naira was that everything was finally sorted out , assured by Chandu that nothing wrong had indeed happened on the night before. Karthik as expected not the one to lose a chance on teasing her about anything says "haan itna accha chance tha tho" making her go all Naira on him about it.πŸ˜† Ah! It is so nice to see the both of them go back to their teasing ways. *sigh* Had missed this and them . Oh my gosh! So Naira was there long enough to listen to everything Karthik and Chandu had said during their faceoff? Makes me wonder if she heard Chandu telling Karthik how he knows about Karthik being in love with Naira?πŸ˜• πŸ˜² Ah! I knew I was wishing for too much there.πŸ€” Oh so Karthik was thinking along the same lines too.πŸ˜† Wanting to know what else she had heard he hesitantly asks " par tune ye sab kab suna" and when she tells him she had missed a part of it as she had to go out to call the police he heaves a sigh of relief. *facepalm* Why you so happy about it Karthik? Idiot! πŸ˜† Of course she had to miss the best part. Thank you writers! Not!😑 πŸ˜† Naira and letting anything Karthik said(meant or not )about her go? Yeah not happening.πŸ˜†  Oh Naira! If only you were to hear what exactly he thought of you.*sigh* So she continues to make him sweat. Bechara Karthik is all sorry and praising while also trying to explain himself but  madam is having the time of her life while making him squirm.  Aww Karthik is such a cutie! Why you so adorable Karthik ? I want a Karthik too!!! Right now! πŸ˜­πŸ˜† And our sweet Karthik has had enough when sassy Karthik makes his entry. "Kaisa zamaana agaya dekho..apni jaan pe khelke lada meine tumhare liye. Woh kuch nahin..apni dosti nibhayi woh bhi kuch nahin. Lekin ek do word kya uppar neeche boldiya toh tu itna bhadak rahin ho, chipak rahin ho aake. Yehin bhoot pret wale Lakshan hain!" 🀣🀣🀣 Have I mentioned how much I Love my sassy Karthik?!❀️ That was awesome! When Naira questions him if he really did think all that about her, he replies obviously since you don't happen to have a very nice opinion about me either. And finally Naira madam gives in and admits to him how much she actually values his presence in her life. "Mendak aur ek bahut acche dost bhi" to Karthik's delight and she doesn't stop there. " You are a very very special friend Karthik aur abse tum sirf mishiti ke bff nahin mere bhi bff ho" she declares completely surprising Karthik and making us go aww. She also has a special request to her special wala BFF "please ye dosti hamesha nibhana aur kabhi dhoka mat dena" Of course our hero obliges with " I promise, Kabhi nahin" Get 'em crackers out people! Their progress from friends to BFFs calls for a celebration!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Karthik's monologue there is seriously the cutest thing ever "Friend se BFF? Bohot slow hain tu Karthik "BF"  kab banega?! Khair koi baat nahin woh bhi hojaega!   Of course it will and as much as this wait is killing you, it's killing us too. Hoga toh zarror and until then you are not alone.*pats him on the back* πŸ˜ƒ

*Skips the annoying Dadi Parchayi naatak ..*πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Kaira on Karthik's bike. You can see the happiness radiating out of our lover boy looking at Naira in his rearview mirror while musing about the contrast between then and now. Clearly happy about having successfully placed that smile on her face where it rightfully belonged. Wishing that he could always see her that way, happy, as he has always prefered to see her.❀️ No one can be that perfect right?! Naira hurry up and make him happy already. Pfft! You are so missing out on the best thing in your life right now.πŸ€” Ah! When will she see? *shakes head*

Oh..Karthik takes Chandu's phone away from Naira. Damn! Another opportunity missed.πŸ€”  Haha!πŸ˜† Karthik asks Nara to wait while he goes and buys some flowers and of course she thinks it's for her. Conceited much Naira? πŸ˜‰ Karthik of course doesn't waste time in helping her get off her high horse as he declares "Tumhare liye nahi Misti keliye lane jaa raha hoon "πŸ˜†  When Naira offers to get the flowers and asks him which ones to get, he goes " koi bhi lekar ajao bas who meri BFF jaisi pretty ho" 😲😲 OH MY GOSH! What did I just see? Karthik openly flirting with Naira?! What?!😲Not bad huh Karthik! Good going! Very smooth! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ Proud of you!πŸ˜† Naira's reaction there! Woah! Oh she's definitely feeling something alright!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Wuhoo!πŸ₯³ 

While Naira gets the flowers Karthik meanwhile decides to delete the video before he returned the phone . Curiosity gets the better of him and he decides to check it out first. Anyone would.His expressions as he looks at himself confessing to Naira! Priceless! 🀣 Of course he's happy she doesn't remember any of it. *facepalm* Tumhara kuch nahin ho sakta Karthik!πŸ€” He's such a fangirl himself I tell you. The way he loved watching the video.🀣He puts us to shame!πŸ˜† Damn it! Naira don't you do that ever again! You almost gave him a stroke back there😲. Should have guessed as much though. She wants to be a part of the pagalpan as well. You are welcome Naira.πŸ€— We are waiting ..from such a long time tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Karthik relieved to hear it yet being smart about the situation convinces her to watch it later since it was already late. "Aise sadak pe thodi apni dil ki baat kahunga tumse..samjthi nahin hain"Oh how I love this guy! β€οΈ

Naira please for heaven's sake stay away from Gayu - dadi drama. πŸ€”

Aww.. Karthik on his knees apologizing to our Mishtu!  This reminds me of that tacky yet cute dialogue from KKHH.. "a guy will bow down only to 2 people in the world..one being his mum and the other.." well you get the gist. Here however, it's kneeling and the first is Mishti and the other of course, Naira. πŸ˜†  Way too cheesy for you?!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Okay! Okay! back to our lovelies. Did not expect anything less from Mishti's BFF .😎 Explaining to her that he was wrong while cleverly emphasizing the fact that she was a very important person to him with "Gussa bhi toh insaan kisi apne pe hi karta hain na" Karthik's "jaadoo" is indeed very strong. When Naira couldn't help but get affected by it, Mishti of course had to give in.πŸ˜†Seriously though, I love how great he is with Mishti. He honestly treats her as a true friend and is never condescending as people usually are when it comes to being friends with kids❀️. He promises her"Mein zindagi bhar aapka BFF bana rahonga" and she apologizes for not understanding. Aww This girl, I love her!πŸ€— I love watching them and they are my second most favorite couple on the show. πŸ˜†  Hahahahahaha!🀣🀣 That moment when she accidentally almost let the cat out of the bag before Karthik interfered and kept it safe. LMAO!🀣

Ohhh looky there, the second person that Karthik will kneel in front of actually makes her entry while he's still on his knees.πŸ˜†πŸ˜› First when she asks him for help, he automatically fears that it's Chandu again and when she tells him it isn't anything like that he goes and recites a poem for her! LOL Really Karthik? Such a nautanki!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Naira being Naira of course far from being impressed instead chastens him for not being serious. After he apologizes to her she talks to him about Parchayi-Daadi problems. *MAJOR facepalm* Seriously you two!?😑 These kinda scenes really make me wish they never came back from the jungle.!😑 At least they wouldn't foolishly get themselves involved in Parchayi nonsense. πŸ€”

Wait! What the actual eff? LMAO πŸ€£πŸ€£ Did Karthik actually say eelu eelu for ILU? OMG! No way!🀣🀣 As usual Naira doesn't have a clue!But gotta say I am loving this episode for these veiled confessions from Karthik man!❀️ Poor guy is trying so hard.πŸ˜† He honestly is scared of Naira and it's hilarious. He couldn't say I love you to her that way, it wouldn't seem right and so he opts for the short form but when she prods it out of him he of course is more than happy to say it. "Haan toh poora bol toh diya.. I love you"  Nice! Way to be sly Karthik.πŸ˜‰ When will this girl get a clue? *facepalm*  I'm sure that's exactly what Karthik was thinking back there as he spaced out.πŸ˜† And yep he's definitely a 'jhorun ka gulaam'. No doubts about it.

Ugh! Why you forcing me to jhel Parchayi nonsense man, Kaira?!😭 Why can't you guys just leave her alone and find something more Kairalicious to do.😭 These two!  Thank god for Karthik's "sade hue" jokes though. They are like oasis in desert. Keep them coming Karthik, helps with jheling the nonsense.Nooo Naira please don't go in there!😲 She'll never learn. Aayi toh aayi Karthik ko saath me lane ki kya zaroorat thi?😑 Keep our bae way from that MU ki dukaan please.

Rest of the episode was blah so nothing to say there.

Precap - Looks very very interesting. I really really really hope it turns into yet another amazing Kaira moment. I mean how many fire sequences do you get in a show. When we do..utilize it to the best of Kaira's potential CVs!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† I didn't get what Karthik was saying though. What was so important that he went in to save it? I am wishing Naira jumps in behind him too. Proving once for all what true love is all about and ends the bloody discussion already. *fingers crossed* 

Edited by misaki - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
UnRes
Your write up just makes those lill kaira moments more special
Me first!! Does the cute wala dance like kartikπŸ˜†
Naira made kartik bff!!iss speed see toh kartik aglee janam mein hi naira ka bf banega🀣 I loved d flower acene haha naira ka popay guys
How much I adora mishti kartik bonding they are such cuties
And den kartik went on knees again for naira probably the 3rd time😳
Ayooo I am still stuxk on the I love you wala part
Naira sach mein kitni masumm haii ilu ilu nai pata
Kartik toh ek bhi chance nai chodta I love you kehenaa ka!
Lekin naira uskee khane peene aur Papa ke sapne ke always kuch aur nai soojtha aur haan ajkal kartik ka kurtaa faad ne ke alwa bachiibbahut hi innocent hai!
Koi nai kartik sab Seekhaa dega bachii ko🀣
Gayu and uski dadiii ko hum sab kaira fans sponsor karenge tickets Africa ke agar vivan chala gaya toh !!
Precap kartik went. Inside to get out the cylinder's so there won't b any blast
How I wish we get a scene were both kaira are lost in eachtkejr
And parchayi jaall jayee uss aag mein
Lekin humarii itni achhi kismaat kaha🀣

Edited by ItsmeAish - 7 years ago
misaki thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItsmeAish

UnRes

Your write up just makes those lill kaira moments more special
Me first!! Does the cute wala dance like kartikπŸ˜†
Naira made kartik bff!!iss speed see toh kartik aglee janam mein hi naira ka bf banega🀣 I loved d flower acene haha naira ka popay guys
How much I adora mishti kartik bonding they are such cuties
And den kartik went on knees again for naira probably the 3rd time😳
Ayooo I am still stuxk on the I love you wala part
Naira sach mein kitni masumm haii ilu ilu nai pata
Kartik toh ek bhi chance nai chodta I love you kehenaa ka!
Lekin naira uskee khane peene aur Papa ke sapne ke always kuch aur nai soojtha aur haan ajkal kartik ka kurtaa faad ne ke alwa bachiibbahut hi innocent hai!
Koi nai kartik sab Seekhaa dega bachii ko🀣
Gayu and uski dadiii ko hum sab kaira fans sponsor karenge tickets Africa ke agar vivan chala gaya toh !!
Precap kartik went. Inside to get out the cylinder's so there won't b any blast
How I wish we get a scene were both kaira are lost in eachtkejr
And parchayi jaall jayee uss aag mein
Lekin humarii itni achhi kismaat kaha🀣

AishyyyπŸ€—
Aww I love reading your posts man! Hilarious and to the point!🀣
Cute wala dance like Karthik?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You so cuuute! *pulls cheeks* πŸ˜†
LOL bechara Karthik. Karthik time to switch your gears and put the gaadi into full speed now. Enough already with the BFF BFF khel. It's cute but let's get to the really great stuff yeah? I know you want toπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Naira ka popat was seriously cuteπŸ˜† But I love how she thinks Karthik would give flowers only to her. Btw you did notice the next one too right? Mere BFF jitni pretty one? Karthik being so smooth!😎 I adore Karthik Misthu's friendship!  Like I said my second most favorite pair in the show! I ship their friendship!β€οΈπŸ˜†

Karthik seriously leaving no chance to give hints to her. But our madam seriously is hopeless when it comes to love except of course the Kurta/shirt paadna lmao🀣 This girl! Impossible! *shakes head*
KArthik will have to try so much more harder . I feel sad for him already! Bechara kahan phas gaya!πŸ˜† Koi nahin dheere hi sahi madam will eventually get it. Hopefully that moment is not too far for Karthik's sake as well as ours.
I dont want to talk about Parchayi man. Her in the show finished today's quota for me.🀒
Ohhh thanks for letting me know Aish. He went in to get the cylinder out? Pagal hain kya? You get out first KArthik. Sach mein superman banne jaa raha hain. Please god please let Naira also go in behind him and help him with it. Pleaseee! If we knew this was happening we would have at least begged the writers beforeπŸ˜† We are sach much mein paagal! Hamara kuch nahin ho sakta! πŸ˜†

beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
firstly i want to start with a complain that kanchi needs to reduce her make up or do proper makeup.i m noticing this from long.shes looking older than her age.even older than hina in the show.coming to the epi..my kaira r the cutest f to bff ab bf hone ki journey suru n like bhavna mam said ek f ka hi sawal hai hat jayega,what the f afterall πŸ˜† flowers scene was the cutest man.how naira thought its for her n said so proudly dosti me formality ni lol...but i hv a question too.why did naira gave that shy wala expression when she went to buy flowers after kartik said koi bhi flowers le ayo sumthing like that πŸ˜• it kinda gave me a feel that naira does hv feelings for kartik.anyways,obviously mishti is the next best thing after kaira.zindagi bhar bff banke rahunga just took away my heart aww 😳 as usual naira ka superwoman mode jag utha n this time took kartik too πŸ˜† parchayi kuch interesting kar behen precap is actually nice but i m more interested to watch what kaira romance we r gonna see as claimed by biggest kaira shipper mohsin khan πŸ˜›
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misaki

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">AishyyyπŸ€—</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aww I love reading your posts man! Hilarious and to the point!🀣</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cute wala dance like Karthik?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†You so cuuute! *pulls cheeks*πŸ˜†</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL bechara Karthik. Karthik time to switch your gears and put the gaadi into full speed now. Enough already with the BFF BFF khel. It's cute but let's get to the really great stuff yeah? I know you want toπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Naira ka popat was seriously cuteπŸ˜†But I love how she thinks Karthik would give flowers only to her. Btw you did notice the next one too right? Mere BFF jitni pretty one? Karthik being so smooth!😎I adore Karthik Misthu's friendship! Like I said my second most favorite pair in the show! I ship their friendship!β€οΈπŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Karthik seriously leaving no chance to give hints to her. But our madam seriously is hopeless when it comes to love except of course the Kurta/shirt paadna lmao🀣This girl! Impossible! *shakes head*</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">KArthik will have to try so much more harder . I feel sad for him already!Bechara kahan phas gaya!πŸ˜†Koi nahin dheere hi sahi madam will eventually get it. Hopefully that moment is not too far for Karthik's sake as well as ours.</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I dont want to talk about Parchayi man. Her in the show finished today's quota for me.🀒</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ohhh thanks for letting me know Aish. He went in to get the cylinder out? Pagal hain kya? You get out first KArthik. Sach mein superman banne jaa raha hain. Please god please let Naira also go in behind him and help him with it. Pleaseee! If we knew this was happening we would have at least begged the writers beforeπŸ˜†We are sach much mein paagal! Hamara kuch nahin ho sakta!πŸ˜†

</font>

geetha bhagwan ne tumhari sunli aisa hi hoga segment aya tha πŸ˜† actually us place k pas hi ek school hai thats the reason kartik went in back to remove the cylinder so that it doesnt burst.naira ll call him back but when he wont she ll jump in too πŸ˜‰ n both ll remove that cylinder together.but as per momo's byte there ll b kaira romnce in between 😳
misaki thumbnail
Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

geetha bhagwan ne tumhari sunli aisa hi hoga segment aya tha πŸ˜† actually us place k pas hi ek school hai thats the reason kartik went in back to remove the cylinder so that it doesnt burst.naira ll call him back but when he wont she ll jump in too πŸ˜‰ n both ll remove that cylinder together.but as per momo's byte there ll b kaira romnce in between 😳

Hayye! Sach mein ?
*gussaoes some chocolate into Andy's mouth* For giving me such awesome news! πŸ˜†
Yayy! Cannot wait. Even after all this Parchayi isn't going to see it? What in the world? She's freaking blind man! πŸ˜‘😑
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi geethu!! Nope, you definitely are not late.i jusr went and posted in your thread for yesterdays episode and since ill be seeing this one tomorrow, my post here will be a day late too. So, nope, you are on time, girl!!!
These days i am logging on to forum to read your takes. :) going by your post it was a kairalicious epi with karthik in his element. Me loves a teasing sassy karthik as much or maybe a tad bit more than romantic waala karthik, though the latter is prettt awesome too!!

Episode had parchayi daadi drama? Oh drats. 

And i got to agree with you -i love the equation karthik shares with mishti. Its so damn cute to watch them together. 
misaki thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridhu

Hi geethu!! Nope, you definitely are not late.i jusr went and posted in your thread for yesterdays episode and since ill be seeing this one tomorrow, my post here will be a day late too. So, nope, you are on time, girl!!!

These days i am logging on to forum to read your takes. :) going by your post it was a kairalicious epi with karthik in his element. Me loves a teasing sassy karthik as much or maybe a tad bit more than romantic waala karthik, though the latter is prettt awesome too!!

Episode had parchayi daadi drama? Oh drats. 

And i got to agree with you -i love the equation karthik shares with mishti. Its so damn cute to watch them together. 

Hey there Mridzy! πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to have you say that πŸ˜ƒ Oh you left me a comment on my previous one too! Yayy!πŸ˜†

Aww that is seriously such a high compliment especially coming from you. Thank you so so much. And since we are in the mood for compliments can I also say that I actually sincerely look forward to reading what you have to say too? I really do. So to hear that you not only read my take but also gave me a comment makes me really happy. 

I really love Sassy Karthik too. I think I always love my guys being sassy so of course I loved seeing Karthik join the gang!πŸ˜†

Unfortunately yes! Daadi being her usual annoying self and well you know my feelings for her grand daughter pretty well by now I guess. 

I think all of us love and enjoy watching Karthik-Mishti scenes and the fact that she is such a huge Kaira shipper makes it so much more awesome😎

As usual, looking forward to your take Mridz😊
misaki thumbnail
Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

firstly i want to start with a complain that kanchi needs to reduce her make up or do proper makeup.i m noticing this from long.shes looking older than her age.even older than hina in the show.coming to the epi..my kaira r the cutest f to bff ab bf hone ki journey suru n like bhavna mam said ek f ka hi sawal hai hat jayega,what the f afterall πŸ˜† flowers scene was the cutest man.how naira thought its for her n said so proudly dosti me formality ni lol...but i hv a question too.why did naira gave that shy wala expression when she went to buy flowers after kartik said koi bhi flowers le ayo sumthing like that πŸ˜• it kinda gave me a feel that naira does hv feelings for kartik.anyways,obviously mishti is the next best thing after kaira.zindagi bhar bff banke rahunga just took away my heart aww 😳 as usual naira ka superwoman mode jag utha n this time took kartik too πŸ˜† parchayi kuch interesting kar behen precap is actually nice but i m more interested to watch what kaira romance we r gonna see as claimed by biggest kaira shipper mohsin khan πŸ˜›

I don't really notice her much AndyπŸ˜† Every time I see her I go - ugh! Go away! But now that you mentioned I like her better with straight hair than the kind I saw her wearing tonight. Didn't notice the make up though. There is always a next time I guess since she isn't going any where any time soon. 
She actually said that? We were thinking the same thing huh? Ek F ka hi to sawal hain. She's seriously a sweet heart to actually not get annoyed with people's demands and talk to us the way she does. 

Naira did feel something then Andy - at first when he said that line about flowers being as pretty as his BFF she didn't think too much about it but the very next second it flashed to her that she was also his "BFF" and when that thought flashed into her mind, she shakes it off thinking she was once again being conceited. Thus that expression on her face. I hope I explained that well. Let me know if you still doubt it. I will make sure there is no doubt in your mind about that bit. It was a huge moment and it's very important for all of us to not have our doubts regarding it ! πŸ˜‰ lmao🀣 Heights of being obsessed over OTPs

Mistu and Karthik - BFFS for life! β€οΈ I sinceriously ship their friendshipπŸ˜†
@Bold - yeh kabhi nahin ho sakta!  Like NEVER EVER!  Might as well stop hoping for it.πŸ˜†

Yayy! Now that you told me what is going down tomorrow. I am super duper excited to watch it 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: misaki

Hey there Mridzy! πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to have you say that πŸ˜ƒ Oh you left me a comment on my previous one too! Yayy!πŸ˜†

Aww that is seriously such a high compliment especially coming from you. Thank you so so much. And since we are in the mood for compliments can I also say that I actually sincerely look forward to reading what you have to say too? I really do. So to hear that you not only read my take but also gave me a comment makes me really happy. 

I really love Sassy Karthik too. I think I always love my guys being sassy so of course I loved seeing Karthik join the gang!πŸ˜†

Unfortunately yes! Daadi being her usual annoying self and well you know my feelings for her grand daughter pretty well by now I guess. 

I think all of us love and enjoy watching Karthik-Mishti scenes and the fact that she is such a huge Kaira shipper makes it so much more awesome😎

As usual, looking forward to your take Mridz😊

@bold - this is actually quite sad. Because when she was first introduced and the way her character shaped up - i quite liked rama aunty. She was a sane, level headed mother in law. Not crazy! 

I do understand her concern for gayu. And it would have been genuine and even interesting had they shown it once or twice, and later mellowed it down to where we could just say, okay fine, she's concerned, we get it.  but to bring it up every freaking time is a tad bit too much. They need to stop overdoing this. Its getting irritating.