Yamraj story was worst n disgusting till date

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
How can they easily show Tiwari kissing Vibhuti in the heat of the moment just because he got scared on seeing Yamraj or he can't control himself at night? It was not just kiss but also molestation. Also a married old man David Mishra making a young girl(he does not know he was Vibhuti) uncomfortable by teasing her now n then. Is teasing a girl by a man a joke or wat? Is a man kissing or molesting another man a joke or wat? In real life, even a male rapes another man n also a woman rapes another woman. Cvs sud think before wat they show. Glad dat my dad was on office tour otherwise it wud be uncomfortable watching dis story wid him. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The writers are basically running out of ideas and think that the audience will lap up anything simply because of the popularity of the show.
My sister is a huge fan of the show, and she follows the show despite all the controversies. And she is the last person to judge or analyze anything the way we do, she basically watches the show to enjoy herself. And even she thought that the Yamraj track was "faltu" (meaning useless or worthless). I mean, if she has such a negative opinion about the storyline, then you can imgine how bad it truly must be...
I felt bad for Vibhuti. He was kissed so badly by Tiwari which was made a joke. And an old man eve teases a woman so shamelessly even being already married. Yes d woman was Vibhu but David Mishra did not knew it na. I wished Vibhu wud have slapped DM for eve teasing cuz it was unacceptable. Wat uf it was really a woman? Even if it was not a woman then also eve teasing a person of d same gender is also wrong. 
gilly12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I and my friends and family enjoyed this track too.  If we get too puritan, every man should feel terribly ashamed when he faces another man, thinking about the origin.  that is absurd.
So don't worry,be happy.

Originally posted by: gilly12

I and my friends and family enjoyed this track too.  If we get too puritan, every man should feel terribly ashamed when he faces another man, thinking about the origin.  that is absurd.

So don't worry,be happy.

I think I am one of d last person to take anything serious in dis show😆. But dis track was really disgusting. Okay forget abt both d men. Wat abt David Mishra eve teasing a woman? He did not knew dat it was Vibhuti only. Is it acceptable to lust over any girl like dat?
blacktear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shows standard is down after shilpa left the shows.they her showing too many che am and double meaning dilouge and scene.
begumparaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: gilly12

So don't worry,be happy.

Yes, this episode was funny and not disgusting