Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
AshWaki sh*t ate up all the screen time and now the makers want to end it without giving a proper closure? So disappointed. The major part of the show is being scrapped out coz of low trps but who was responsible for it? 👎🏼
Poonam0307 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh dear !!! I'm badly disheartened😭😭😭
Poonam0307 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyam09

No .. no ... no... no... no .. NOO!!

This is not how Rani Dharma should die ... F*cking idiotic creatives. 

Shyam it's always rare, when we agree to the same and this is truly what I feeling bloody f**king moron creatives🤬this is not the correct way to end a EPIC character like dharma😭😭really sad after watching the precap😭😭😭
Poonam0307 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Would not be surprised if next week we will be shown a leap of so many years?? 

Have a feeling show is winding down and will end sooner than we expected!!

I think you're right
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ProudRSfan

Yes she was killed by Sushim but she died saving Devi, who was pregnant. How much can they kill history? And the show gonna end how? What? The show manages fare well trps and has much more to show so why end it so soon?

The show has very poor ratings . No historical show can run with such abysmal trp. 
It is not even in top 20 tv shows .
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the CVs want to get rid of Dharma at least build up a proper arc and give her a good sendoff.The poor woman was separated from her husband from nearly 28 years, brought up two kids singlehandedly.Let her enjoy some domestic bliss for a little while while Ashok and Devi take a trip to Ujjain.Better yet, let her die doing something heroic.Like saving a pregnant Devi.Not in some random episode.This is an important character not the villain of the week.

Edited by capricornrcks - 7 years ago
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whyyy?!!!!!😭 nonononononono!!!!!
Not that I like the show but there could've been a proper closure to Dharma's character and the show! But when do DVs know how to end something correctly! 😡
CAS had such a promising beginning!
Earlier I only watched the show for Sid. After the leap I quit watching it regularly but knew  what was going on because of the EDT and caught a few episodes here and there for Mohit. All the hard work and of these amazing actors has been wasted! I hope that they find better roles soon!
Still going to miss this show! 😭
Miss the young Ashoka days *sigh*
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now they will show Dharma's death in a way which is not even true. In reality Dharma was killed accidentally by Sushim's hitmen who had gone to kill Devi. The CV's are such jerks for changing history!!
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

If the CVs want to get rid of Dharma at least build up a proper arc and give her a good sendoff.The poor woman was separated from her husband from nearly 28 years, brought up two kids second handedly.Let her enjoy some domestic bliss for a little while while Ashok and Devi take a trip to Ujjain.Better yet, let her die doing something heroic.Like saving a pregnant Devi.Not in some random episode.This is an important character not the villain of the week.

The part in bold - after the way they bumped off Chanakya , THE CHANAKYA , you still expected something like that from this super crappy show ?
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaPaquinFan

The part in bold - after the way they bumped off Chanakya , THE CHANAKYA , you still expected something like that from this super crappy show ?

Then show has to end soon so they have to give a valid reason for ashok to become chand.

So now Ashok will kill the Sushim and Siamak only because they kill Dharma and not because he wanted to ascend the throne.