Pallavi Subhash to bid adieu to Colors Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/pallavi-subhash-bid-adieu-colors-chakravartin-ashoka-samrat-160902

Talented actor Pallavi Subhash's journey as Dharma in Colors' Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat (Contiloe) will soon end!!

Yes, you heard it right!! Tonight's episode will see Dharma breathing her last...

Dharma will confront Siamak (Abhiram Nain) and will force him to accept his mistakes, when Sushim (Ankit Arora) will come from behind and suffocate Dharma till she will breathe her last.

OMG!! With Sushim and Siamak getting this unplanned victory, the story of Ashoka will take to a new high, wherein he will try to salvage the pride of his mother by seeking revenge. 

With this, the Colors show will slowly proceed to the revengeful avatar of Ashoka which will culminate with the Kalinga war. As we know, the popular Colors show is headed towards its closure, and will wrap up either in October end or early November. 

We hear that Pallavi has been shooting for her finale sequences and will wind up shoot soon. 

When contacted, Pallavi told us, "I am busy right now, shooting for Dharma's climax. I will talk to you later."

Have you enjoyed Pallavi's reign in the show? Drop in your thoughts here.

I hope this is not true...Not that I am fan of this show...No I am not...But as a member of audience I feel betrayed if this happen...A show which had so much potential if it had worked on real history rather than showing stupid fiction drama...was destroyed by the cv's in the name of creativity and freedom .

Btw I have heard that Rani Dharma died while saving Maharani Devi and the unborn child (Mahendra) of Ashoka ...n now Aashoka n Devi r just married...

But I believe this time too cv's will write their own history. 😕

No .. no ... no... no... no .. NOO!!
This is not how Rani Dharma should die ... F*cking idiotic creatives. 
This is the worst news ever😭Dharma cannot die this way😡
I hate CV's😡
Even after all the crap they showed we still stayed because of our attachment to the show. How can they just end it like this without even showing the real history. 2 months only for what we wanted to see since the beginning and a year of Ashwaki bakwaas. ðŸ˜¡ Now that they have ruined the show why kill Dharma ? After all bhad mein jaaye history. Nonsense, bloody nonsense. ðŸ˜¡
Ashoka would so soon..??  they have wasted the potential of this show like anyting..and Rani Dharma dying so soon..!! this is impossible
Disappointing Indeed!
Kind message to all the serial makers:STOP fooling the viewers by making them believe that they are watching a historical show but instead get to watch a fictional story. 

If they really had to end the show so early then they shouldn't have wasted so many valuable episodes by showing the Swayamvadhu crap and bakwaas Ashwaki romance.Or may be they are paying for showing such bakwaas.

This is going to be my last historical show.
Yes she was killed by Sushim but she died saving Devi, who was pregnant. How much can they kill history? And the show gonna end how? What? The show manages fare well trps and has much more to show so why end it so soon?
Would not be surprised if next week we will be shown a leap of so many years?? 
Have a feeling show is winding down and will end sooner than we expected!!
Originally posted by .Subha.

Disappointing Indeed!
Kind message to all the serial makers:STOP fooling the viewers by making them believe that they are watching a historical show but instead get to watch a fictional story.

If they really had to end the show so early then they shouldn't have wasted so many valuable episodes by showing the Swayamvadhu crap and bakwaas Ashwaki romance.Or may be they are paying for showing such bakwaas.

This is going to be my last historical show.

Trps will only come if they focus on real history. Do they think we don't even know Ashok journey, yet we wanna see the show to have a visual scenic and what we get a romantic love saga. Ashok had love interests, he fell in love so many times...so love story should have shown in the way it took place. But no they care is trps.