dominitrix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yesterday's #GOT episode is one of the very few episodes that I have really liked. Sahir and Azhar - these guys scenes are always a treat to eyes. Their dialogues and expressions. The way Azhar tried to stop Sahir  when he tried to flee from the mother son scene was😆😆. Such cuties these two are.

Sahir and Tapasya - the HIGHLIGHT of the episode for me.

I loved how she took care of him, the way she helped him in walking. And the following scenes were ❤️. The way he kept his hand on her shoulder, those eye locks😳. The way she looked at him, I have never ever seen Isha look at him that way. She looked so longingly at him, eyes full of love. He looked back as if trying to find answers. There was a level of softness Shantanu's eyes showed apart from the depth and I loved it. The scene which was followed by him removing his hand from her shoulder and keeping it on her hand was also amazing. I really loved how they looked at each other. There was even an occasion were Sahir diverted his eyes from Taps only when she averted her eyes from his gaze❤️. Can these two get any more beautiful? Shantanu and Krissan can act and emote. They compliment each other really well

Their conversation was nice too. Loved how Sahir opened up to Taps. He was hesitant at first, but then was comfortable with her. He didn't mind sharing his past and casanova image. The way that scene ended gives me major feels. The music and the way he was looking at her😳😳.
These two are already creating magic. Am so addicted to Shantanu and Krissan pair. Their level of comfort and ease shows in the scenes. I so want these two together. 
Shantanu and Krissan is one of the BEST pairs on-screen.I have never been addicted to a couple this way. Loving them loving them, loving them❤️❤️

I can watch #GOT for an eternity if these two are made the pair. Or as the lead pair in a new youth show please? CVs, are you listening. #KriShan is a hit. Make them the end game.

Suzette

Edited by dominitrix - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I so loved yesterday's GOT too. I absolutely loved the whole epi ❤️

Sahir and Azhar dude, they are pure merriment. God, they are hillarious. 😆

Sahir's Body is Dard-E-Disco n Bones are like tuta tuta ek parinda cracked me up totally. 🤣 And mahn the way Azhar was not letting him go.Lolzzz! They looked almost couplish there :v

And Sahir and Tapsaya scenes were beautiful. I was so grinning looking at them. Their scenes had meaning and were impactful...I am just so glad we got an exclusive epi of theirs.

The show is probably gonna end very soon and if thats the case I want to watch these last epis peacefully without cribbing and crying with Sahir and Tapsaya.

-Chitra.
dominitrix thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

I so loved yesterday's GOT too. I absolutely loved the whole epi ❤️

Sahir and Azhar dude, they are pure merriment. God, they are hillarious. 😆

Sahir's Body is Dard-E-Disco n Bones are like tuta tuta ek parinda cracked me up totally. 🤣 And mahn the way Azhar was not letting him go.Lolzzz! They looked almost couplish there :v

And Sahir and Tapsaya scenes were beautiful. I was so grinning looking at them. Their scenes had meaning and were impactful...I am just so glad we got an exclusive epi of theirs.

The show is probably gonna end very soon and if thats the case I want to watch these last epis peacefully without cribbing and crying with Sahir and Tapsaya.

-Chitra.

Yeah, #AzHir are hilarious😆😆😆

@BOLD
This part cracked me up too😆🤣🤣

Oh yes, they did look couplish there😛

Agreed. Sahir Tapasya scenes were impactful. It was well written and executed beautifully by Shantanu and Krissan, It was a scene that actually made sense 

Even I want a peaceful ending to this show with Sahir Taps being together. 

Hopefully Sahir will consider Azhar's suggestion and move on with Tapasya and CVs will come to their senses and listen to our requests and make them the end game.

Suzette

'
Edited by dominitrix - 7 years ago
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree. Sahir and taps are beautiful together. Their scenes are a bliss to watch. And azhir tho super adoreable. Love krishan hope CVS make them the end game
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suzette as you said you loved Kris Shan pair & never seen such chemistry before can I plz ask you to watch VruShan scenes as well?? I am sure you'll be loving them as well. 
Don't take me in other way, I am equally loving Sahir Tapasya, I just want to let you know how brilliant Shantanu can be if gets a brilliant co-star.
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mellifluous

Suzette as you said you loved Kris Shan pair & never seen such chemistry before can I plz ask you to watch VruShan scenes as well?? I am sure you'll be loving them as well.

Don't take me in other way, I am equally loving Sahir Tapasya, I just want to let you know how brilliant Shantanu can be if gets a brilliant co-star.

This is exactly what I had in mind of asking her to watch vrushan scenes to know what chemistry can be and what EYELOCKS actually are...just give it a try you can get drive links on fb pages of them...just try once
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I had just switched on MTV after 6:30 and I was welcomed by AzHir scene! Man how cute these are?! Such pure frnz and brothers! These have stronger bonding than the girls, I feel. 
Sahir and Taps were beautiful.. How I wish krissann was from the start paired opp shantanu.. My imaginations start :P
Just want the CVS to let us watch the show in the last few epis with sahir taps together
dominitrix thumbnail

Originally posted by: KYYtoshRCB

I had just switched on MTV after 6:30 and I was welcomed by AzHir scene! Man how cute these are?! Such pure frnz and brothers! These have stronger bonding than the girls, I feel.

Sahir and Taps were beautiful.. How I wish krissann was from the start paired opp shantanu.. My imaginations start :P
Just want the CVS to let us watch the show in the last few epis with sahir taps together

Even I feel the same. Boys bonding is far far better than the girls bonding. Boys bonding looks so natural and it's so relatable. And I love #AzHir the most. Cuties <3

Sahir and Taps like you said are beautiful. My imagination goes to a whole new level when I think of them as a pair. I wish they had given us Sahir Taps from the very beginning. They are total love with a killer chemistry.
Hope CVs understand and make them the end game. It will be beautiful to say the least. I so want them together in a new youth show.