Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARSHI_FAN11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally!!!! Been waiting for this talk for a while now...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh no.myruh's dad doesnt want paro 2 remember past n take over her place.but myruh is so innocent n caring 2wards paro.hope she doesnt listen 2 her dad.but i thought myruh will tell him abt naksh.wnted 2 know how her dad responds then.Rudra going 2 explain everything 2 naksh?exciting.naksh shud know d truth
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Naksh knows the truth 😊  Looking forward to how you take the confrontation forward and how Majorsaab explains his story to Naksh... 😊
Zara , the whole write up of how Naksh gets to know the truth and ties up with past dialogues and situations is so awesome 👏  I was feeling as if I can see it happening right in front of me on my laptop screen while reading it 😊
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res 😊
Zara..
I've to read many many updates of Our RR..
I M EXTREMELY SORRY ,Dear..
I'll read at my earliest...
running to read DWE..
Edited by pakpearl - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
extraordinary update 
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh damn... Totally draining update... So much happening and nothing got sorted... I just hope Rudra tells Myra the truth soon... She shouldn't be living in dark... She deserves honesty from Rudra...
And Myra'a father is totally a fool.. I hope Rudra tells him that  he can't be threatened... Sajjan doesn't know who Rudra Pratap Ranawat is... He needs to be shown that... That would do justice to Rudra's character here... 
Waiting for the next update 
Continue soon 
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 83👏
What Naksh was doing was right in sense of taking Paro away from this deadly mix as when Paro regains her memory, she will be crushed. Rudra is not doing right by Myrah and Paro, his indecision will cost him. To top it all Myrah's father holding the gun. What an explosive mix. Eager for the next part. 
Thank you for the pm😃
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapters...thanks for the PM
gogokareem thumbnail
I just want to kill Sajjan how dare he talk like that about Paro ;how dare he threatening and blackmail Rudra like that ???
Eid Mubarak Zara
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Umm... Interesting update 
Waiting to see if Rudra will allow himself to be blackmailed