What happened to Devi's Father

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Friends 
I was watching Ashok and Devi's marriage yesterday.I had a doubt. What happened to Devi's father?
I know Ashok rescued him and Devi from Nirankush but after that he just disappeared after that. Nobody  is bothered about him. I think Cv's forgot about him completely๐Ÿ˜Š

What do you think about this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spring01 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is nt so imp character thaswhy der r nt focusing on him.. May be dey will shw him later in ujjain when ashoma nd devi will go there..
Bindu declared ashoka as prantpal of ujjain so devi  may meet her father in ujjain..

He is disappered like bindu's unfamous son frm unknwn queens..nd kvk's muh boola bhai  the vulture  man..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by spring01 - 7 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's what we were wondering in EDT some time ago. Not even Devi was concerned about him forget the others. Now that Ashvi are married maybe he will come back. 
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

That's what we were wondering in EDT some time ago. Not even Devi was concerned about him forget the others. Now that Ashvi are married maybe he will come back. 

AshWaki shipping made Devi pretty selfish too..

but i feel that if the arrangement that Bindu floated and Ashoka is to go to Ujjaini as the Viceroy (along with devi ofcourse),then i feel she will meet her papa, bcoz i remember that Kvk did ask devi's father to take a safe route to ujjain

Originally posted by: kaatayani

AshWaki shipping made Devi pretty selfish too..

but i feel that if the arrangement that Bindu floated and Ashoka is to go to Ujjaini as the Viceroy (along with devi ofcourse),then i feel she will meet her papa, bcoz i remember that Kvk did ask devi's father to take a safe route to ujjain

It's weird to know that no one is more important than Ashwaki not even her dad. ๐Ÿ˜• I don't think she ever stayed away from him in her entire life. That's even more weird. 
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I too was wondering the same few days back.
May be he will be shown after few episodes. 
kaatayani thumbnail

It's weird to know that no one is more important than Ashwaki not even her dad. ๐Ÿ˜• I don't think she ever stayed away from him in her entire life. That's even more weird. 

i know right..its so cringeworthy..!! and that is one of the prime reasons i hate Kaurwaki.. she got true well wishers by her side..who forgot their own lives to make Kaurwaki's.. but Kvk was forever selfish.. with her I me Myself attitude .. and yesterday i feel that her "true" love was revealed 

Originally posted by: kaatayani

i know right..its so cringeworthy..!! and that is one of the prime reasons i hate Kaurwaki.. she got true well wishers by her side..who forgot their own lives to make Kaurwaki's.. but Kvk was forever selfish.. with her I me Myself attitude .. and yesterday i feel that her "true" love was revealed 

Now it looks like she never truly loved Ashok. She just admired him which was mistaken my her as a kid. She herself lost everything she dreamed of. And you are right only because of her every character got butchered one by one. 
kaatayani thumbnail

Now it looks like she never truly loved Ashok. She just admired him which was mistaken my her as a kid. She herself lost everything she dreamed of. And you are right only because of her every character got butchered one by one. 

agree tht Ashok was wrong in stabbing Jaggu, but did she forget all the insults that her father meted out to Ashoknd not even leaving Dharma (a woman) .. did she even forget that Ashok wanted jaggu's blessings for their  marriage?? so much so for true love ๐Ÿ˜ก
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs jaane๐Ÿ˜†,well I think he ll meet devi in ujjain