Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahiramesh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Super awesome chappy buddy😊
All the wedding ritual done mentally without groom's notice and the blushing bride is too smart to even confess what she thought abt them
Just loved it
Superb narration πŸ‘

Susmita96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
woah!!!is it a deam?😲 Am i seeing Jahnu di on Forum with the UPDATE??πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
welcome back Janhu di..even i am back here along with uπŸ˜†

Today is such a beautiful...we are getting good news from the morningπŸ˜†...1st was the revelation of CGM on air date & now PBD update!!!!

Will read it soon!currently busy with practicals & stuffs
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!  finally our author has come out of her looong dreamy sleep...I think Jahnvi must be visiting the dreamland every second imagining herself in Jo's place with Jalal on the swing...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...no wonder she didn't wish to come out of that dreamland..πŸ˜‰

but poor her ...her real life requirement to go back, brought her out of the never ending sweet beautiful dream, and finally her readers gifted with much awaited update...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back from relaxing and refreshing vacation and congratulations for new thread πŸ˜Š
Amazing update how easily you change their anger and pain joyful and Devine. πŸ˜Š I love your capability to take one scan to different hight and same time the deapth of their love πŸ‘ 
Her imagination of their marriage and talk to parents were so emotional .she pour out all her feelings. 
Smartly she escape from saying whole thruth but unknowingly she gave him a idea of simple yet beautiful theam for marriage those novice ideas were your specialty. β­οΈ humour and his thinking the best for jo to keep here happy⭐️ here you brilliantly bring jalal at that easy to bit open up his heart about his past and jo's reliving inner that she don't got disturbed but they got lost in their worldπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ the best line is any marriage ...you are  a bride. love it and enjoyed are not necessary to write as it's obvious but I doesn't get another word to conclude. πŸ˜›β€οΈ
Hope you back with next soon beacause you knows about our love for you as you stated in your postπŸ€—
Edited by melovesja - 7 years ago
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Hi jhanvi diπŸ˜ƒ

How have you been?? I hope u enjoyed ur trip😊
I just woke up now and saw Harshu's text on Wa that u updatedπŸ˜†
First I was like ok I'll read some other day as I am losing interest in reading too but don't know what's the magic of this PBD thread. After visiting it and seeing the chapter I am getting impatient to.read their conversation on swingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Love you diπŸ€—

Same pinch πŸ˜†
However busy we can't stop ourselves from given first priority πŸ˜› to read it.
Edited by melovesja - 7 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread akka
Kavya_P thumbnail

unres akka
amazing chappy akka
loved the imaginary wedding
jalal's thought about wedding n dialogue that Any wedding as long as you're the bride!! β­οΈ
update soon akka

Kavya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

unres akka
amazing chappy akka
loved the imaginary wedding
jalal's thought about wedding n dialogue that Any wedding as long as you're the bride!! β­οΈ
update soon akka

thanks for pm akka
Kavya_P thumbnail
n also sorry for the late reply akka
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
morng d moment i logged in on d forum 1st thing i saw was yr update and i really got 44 volts shock πŸ˜²πŸ˜† and i was still thinking dat i was dreaming and m still in my sleep πŸ˜† but dn realised its not a dream but u had actually given an update...πŸ˜›so jhanu h r u?πŸ€—hope u had loads of fun in india...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰