Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm sorry. I just had to rewrite the whole chapter after once almost finishing it. So...

rewrite whole chapter was it computer error or for creative satisfaction

True, and what Ranveer is going to go through from this moment breaks my heart. It's insane how he can love Ishani so deeply and intensely after suffering so much.

this is seriously breaking my heart this moment and the upcoming events he won't be able to tell and will break thousands time over it

Baa is Baa. It's Falguni that pisses me off. She can be kind to the people she claims to love, but nope. Her own perception is more important! Ishani's life would've been much easier had her mother not been so cruel on her.

seriously baa was not her mother but falguni honestly in the show itself she was the main reason for whatever happened that turned out to be so drastic for ranveer and then after the leap she was supporting that same ranveer even often leaving her own daughter. she never became ishani's mother in the show infact she was behaving like a step mother to both disha and ishani and it was HP who was more like a real father to  ishani falguni got married to the locker of the house.

Cousins are the best! Sharman is yet to come!

hope that they remain together even after the changing times.

True, her rushing to Ranveer to seek solace when everything becomes impossibly hard for her is definitely a powerful thing, and in the present time, Ishani is surviving on the memories of Ranveer. It's like unconsciously she's doing everything she thinks he'd have done. But she is too mad at him to even accept this fact. But we know better. You'll understand her POV in the future chapters too.

this act of ishani is really the best till date in the FF. she is very mad even to see with her open eyes what is right and being mad at him for anything and everything is her birthright ya its good to know what we will have her POV as well.

That's true, and I'm glad it comes this way. Because Ranveer isn't meant to hurt her by any means. But for a while, he is to be like a haunting memory to Ishani, so...

ya that is another thing a memory too dear to loose it.

Sighs, yes. Ishani really has no one who can listen to her bakwas 24x7, she needs him for that. xD And pl don't praise me so much for that inserting part because it isn't hard to do. It really isn't. So...

well I can't add up such thing in story so it is a difficult task for me and by no means you can stop myself from praising you.

Yeah, their wishes were like that and they ARE being fulfilled in a way. He's never truly left her and he needs immense strength to be by her side and protect her. And yes, it was in reference to the chapter that you'd read before. More like, their destiny has it in it to have their paths being crossed like that. Plus, he needed a reminder what he was sacrificing all this for.

wow that was really intense meaning and they being for each other is the best thing that can happen whether hating or being in pain i just want them to be together no third party.

Frankly, I knew nothing what he'd meant when I saw that episode the first time. But, now Ishani's anger is completely understandable.

that's right

Ishani always has to blame herself for the misery she causes him. She keeps blaming herself for all this even when it isn't her fault, but when it will be, she'll be the one not caring about him. :(

that's the irony when she is the reason of the pain for lifetime she won't realise and when she does its already late and irrepairable damage from her side. and it always happens to her she swears to protect him and in that process she hurts him the most her love was too painfull like that.

Your demands are awesome, but as I said, they will meet each other but with a twist. And there's a long time to go for their F2F. And from then will begin the clash of the titans, if you know what I mean.

this long wait is realllyyy lonnnggg i cannot wait for RV's revenge and their undercurrent chemistry inspite of knowing the fact that even the moments of pain have not yet arrived in their life.

About grandfather you'll know in the end only, but probably you'll be able to guess before that. Like 10-15 chapters remaining because the entire plot will be indicating towards one person only and he'll be the grandpa.

you know i was able to zero down on few names but then everything is too hazy to draw a clear picture it will take few more chapters on current time to narrow down on something.

I'm sorry it makes you feel that way. That's not my intention.

I told you last time you don't have to eb sorry for anything and infact that is an achievement in itself that you are able to bring such emotions of pain and desperation to know the plot that means all your planning are worth
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

rewrite whole chapter was it computer error or for creative satisfaction

No, no. It was the second one. I don't think there's been a chapter I haven't written more than once.

this is seriously breaking my heart this moment and the upcoming events he won't be able to tell and will break thousands time over it

Yeah, same here! The worst thing is, he has no respite even after 3 years.

seriously baa was not her mother but falguni honestly in the show itself she was the main reason for whatever happened that turned out to be so drastic for ranveer and then after the leap she was supporting that same ranveer even often leaving her own daughter. she never became ishani's mother in the show infact she was behaving like a step mother to both disha and ishani and it was HP who was more like a real father to  ishani falguni got married to the locker of the house.

Falguni was way better post the leap, dealing with Ishani's stupidities (her slapping Ishani is still my favorite part of the show, and I hope someone should have slapped Ranveer too for Ri afterwards ). Harshad was a very good man. :)

hope that they remain together even after the changing times.

You'll know about the cousins in the next chapters more. I cannot reveal much right now.

this act of ishani is really the best till date in the FF. she is very mad even to see with her open eyes what is right and being mad at him for anything and everything is her birthright ya its good to know what we will have her POV as well.

That's the beauty of their relationship. Even in the show they'd hurl all kind of humiliations at each other and in a while neither would he remember what he said and to her it didn't matter either. Though it's a bit more complex, but you know.

ya that is another thing a memory too dear to loose it.

Yep!

well I can't add up such thing in story so it is a difficult task for me and by no means you can stop myself from praising you.

Haha. Okay!

wow that was really intense meaning and they being for each other is the best thing that can happen whether hating or being in pain i just want them to be together no third party.

IshVeer are always like that. Intense.  And I'm not too fond of the third parties either, though, for the plot of the stories, we have to give up on our inhibitions. 

that's the irony when she is the reason of the pain for lifetime she won't realise and when she does its already late and irrepairable damage from her side. and it always happens to her she swears to protect him and in that process she hurts him the most her love was too painfull like that.

True. And how I wished in the show she must regret for everything she did to him. From Chirag to the Shit times. But who am I kidding? Ishani and Shitar were awesome and Ranveer was the villain according to the forum. 

this long wait is realllyyy lonnnggg i cannot wait for RV's revenge and their undercurrent chemistry inspite of knowing the fact that even the moments of pain have not yet arrived in their life.

Me neither. It's all going to be fun to write!

you know i was able to zero down on few names but then everything is too hazy to draw a clear picture it will take few more chapters on current time to narrow down on something.

The grandpa is going to be one of the existing characters for sure, so I need to be more careful about evreything.

I told you last time you don't have to eb sorry for anything and infact that is an achievement in itself that you are able to bring such emotions of pain and desperation to know the plot that means all your planning are worth

Thank you. But it's frightening too. Haha, I'm going mad, all thanks to LDE, right now.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Elvisha dear 
sorry for late reply 
I read the updates 
Its as sweet like you dear 
you are a great writer dear 
wish that Ranveer express his feelings to Ishani 
😉😉😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No, no. It was the second one. I don't think there's been a chapter I haven't written more than once.

that was expected from you but seriously laptop do give a hell of a time sometimes i write the review and it goes down the drain now i have started to write store and then post it because in reviews the emotions you feel for the first time its difficult to analyze again all of that. How much difficult it must be with the chapters.

Yeah, same here! The worst thing is, he has no respite even after 3 years.

his love is like that too painful but he loves its beauty.

Falguni was way better post the leap, dealing with Ishani's stupidities (her slapping Ishani is still my favorite part of the show, and I hope someone should have slapped Ranveer too for Ri afterwards ). Harshad was a very good man. :)

ya post leap she was like that. and both these deserved a slap for all the PDA thing they did with the other HP was a gem and thank God he died otherwise we won't be having a single character sane till the end.

You'll know about the cousins in the next chapters more. I cannot reveal much right now.

okay😛

That's the beauty of their relationship. Even in the show they'd hurl all kind of humiliations at each other and in a while neither would he remember what he said and to her it didn't matter either. Though it's a bit more complex, but you know.

ya both use to say all the idiotic things to each other but whenever anyone else said a word they both will be giving dirty looks to the other.

IshVeer are always like that. Intense.  And I'm not too fond of the third parties either, though, for the plot of the stories, we have to give up on our inhibitions. 

yup third parties are allowed only till the time they are indirectly helping in uniting ishveer and i really have no idea how you are going to do it in this story but i will be hopeful that they are together.

True. And how I wished in the show she must regret for everything she did to him. From Chirag to the Shit times. But who am I kidding? Ishani and Shitar were awesome and Ranveer was the villain according to the forum. 

which forum i use to stay away miles from shit and stuff forum. for shitika thign they both deserved a slap for all the lunacy they showed in that period.

The grandpa is going to be one of the existing characters for sure, so I need to be more careful about evreything.

girl you derive pleasure in keeping the mystery alive. And what do yu mean by the character existing what about the others are they dead? now this is called giving a slow poison of mystery.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Elvish!!!!
Very interesting episode. Ishaani likes to spend time with Ranveer. He's the only person in the world with whom she can share all her secrets. Chiraag is an ass. Hate him.
Waiting for the next update.
👏👏
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy elvish
Superb update dr ishani and ranveer's long drive with those robbers was always one of the memorable scene ever
😆
What's HP hiding actually? 😕
And prateik, new comer. Really confused with the narrator now. Who is that grandpa saying this story to his granddaughter ishani?
And she is very eager to know the story of prince and princess 😊
Waiting for next Dr
Keep smiling and take care 😳
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Elvisha dear
sorry for late reply
I read the updates
Its as sweet like you dear
you are a great writer dear
wish that Ranveer express his feelings to Ishani
😉😉😉

Hey, girl! Thank you so much. And again, don't apologize. Glad you liked the story. It means a lot.

Thanks again. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

that was expected from you but seriously laptop do give a hell of a time sometimes i write the review and it goes down the drain now i have started to write store and then post it because in reviews the emotions you feel for the first time its difficult to analyze again all of that. How much difficult it must be with the chapters.

Everything made my humans is flawed and technology is no exception. ;)

his love is like that too painful but he loves its beauty.

Ah, only I know what that love is doing to me. xD But yes, you're right. I have some more adjectives to describe that but I'm too worn out at the moment to say something about Ranveer's love.

ya post leap she was like that. and both these deserved a slap for all the PDA thing they did with the other HP was a gem and thank God he died otherwise we won't be having a single character sane till the end.

True. Though Ishani disgusted me, Ranveer irritated me with his unnecessary care for Ritika. Uh!

ya both use to say all the idiotic things to each other but whenever anyone else said a word they both will be giving dirty looks to the other.

That was more of Ranveer than Ishani. I remember how Ishani always took Shikhar's side whenever any of this happened. Despite Ranveer being an idiot, my sympathies were with him only.

yup third parties are allowed only till the time they are indirectly helping in uniting ishveer and i really have no idea how you are going to do it in this story but i will be hopeful that they are together.

I can't say anything on this right now. Sorry.

which forum i use to stay away miles from shit and stuff forum. for shitika thign they both deserved a slap for all the lunacy they showed in that period.

Everyone needed some good deal of doses. From Ishani to Ranveer to everyone. Though, I'd still have my feels with Ranveer but still.

girl you derive pleasure in keeping the mystery alive. And what do yu mean by the character existing what about the others are they dead? now this is called giving a slow poison of mystery.

That's the crux of fiction isn't it? And I meant one of the male characters in the story present today is going to be the grandpa.

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 7 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice episode Elvish!!!!
Like it very much. Ishaani is very upset and worried about Ranveer. She wants to take care of him. Your story is very interesting Elvish. I like to read it. Sorry for my late response. I am very busy with my studies. Waiting for the next.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice episode Elvish. Update the next one soon. Eagerly waiting.