Edited by MiniRulz - 7 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
list your favorite movies/songs..
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vgDb4TQneA[/YOUTUBE]
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I loved his movies...so many of them I've watched multiple times...that's what I call movie with repeat value 😊 the best part used to be no hackneyed usual bolly stuff...well mostly...slice of life characters, real life treatment to the screenplay...n best of all, made me feel relaxed and connected with the characters ⭐️
One of the greatest, always made topical, relevant, social films that captured middle class India, its values, emotions and aspirations. Raju Hirani is following in his footstep and is super successful. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Gol Maal, Chupke Chupke, Anand, Bawarchi are my fav. movies of Hrishikesh M! ❤️ 
NathuPyare thumbnail
I rarely watch any movie 2nd time but I have watched Golmaal and chuke chupke so many times... and even khubsoorat...

aane wala pal (golmaal), rimjhim gire sawan (chupke chupke) are my all time favorites 😊
NathuPyare thumbnail
confusions and comedy ensuing due to lies was also a common theme in a lot of his movies like Golmaal, chupke chukpe khubsoorat etc
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

I rarely watch any movie 2nd time but I have watched Golmaal and chuke chupke so many times... and even khubsoorat...

aane wala pal (golmaal), rimjhim gire sawan (chupke chupke) are my all time favorites 😊

you mean abke sajan saawan mein?