Originally posted by: Tiara115

So when will the updates come 

i hope ajj ya kal
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
πŸ˜•

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Star2015Pournamipriyamanali9796forumlovechijelsamiksha_2593astychandanagimsymusicalstarselsaannaVidhiarora1ROOP0605sreesriTiara115arunsunita_gm

Only 15 😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail

Part 7 ( c)

Manik left Nandini but after caressing her waist with his intense touch... send shivering sensation in her body.

Before creating distance between their bodies Manik passionately looked at her and then sent a flying kiss at her.

Nandini's mouth open a bit on his flirt... But here Manik enjoyed a lot her expression.

Manik came back on his place and cabir patted his back while saying: Well done boy...aise hi laga raha to jald hi tu ghori chard jae ga...

Manik gave an angry glare in reply on his teasing...

Simran: Guys r u ready...

And her voice brought them back to the game...

Now simran pushed that ball towards cabir...

And he happily catches it...here girls looked at each other and then decided something through their eye talk.

Cabir thought that Navya will come and he can romance with her  but when he saw Nandini moving towards her... His face drained out  ... And immediately he looked towards Manik... Who was also gazing her with gape face...

Cabir whispers: Nandini and me...oh no... she is coming towards me... ghalti se bhi ose touch kiya wo bhi aise jab she is looking too sexy (Manik heard his words with wide eyes and gave angry stare to him) Manik to mujhe qatal kare ga hi... Navya bhi nahi chore gi... hay bhagwan kahan phansa diya...

Cabir said in slow voice : Manik... kuch kar yaar... nahi to...mujhe terey ya navya k hathon se marna nahi hai... plz help... dekh Nandini a rahi hai...

Manik also saw her and then instantly Manik grabbed that ball from cabir's hand.

Nandini watched this but with irritated glare she looked back towards simran and shouted: Foul foul

Simran looked towards manik and he winked at her in reply like saying to play along...

Simran: how is it a foul... they are a team na... so ball manik k pass jae ya cabir k kya farq hai...

Nandini stare her angrily  and then thought in her mind: ok... So he want it like this... Thek hai... ab dekho...

She moved towards Manik while giving a killing look to cabir... who instantly left her way...

Nandini walked near Manik... and he flirtily said: Welcome  to my world...honey

Nandini tried to catch that ball but Manik was fast enough he moved ball towards his back  and hold it back with the help of wall

Nandini furiously looked at him but it didn't effect him...infact he gave his naughty grin in return.

Manik holds her one hand and twist it to her back...

He pulled her near him and hold her  tightly... Nandini who was fully confident a while back ... was feeling nervous from inside but she cant lose infront of Manik at this moment... so she once again glare him and tried to free herself from his grip...

But Manik being a  "Monster Malhotra "... He held her hand tightly and started tracing patterns on her milky waist.

Cavya and simran saw this and with sheepish smile they decided to left them alone so without making much noise they left them alone in that pool...

Here Nandini felt butterflies in her stomach when she felt the movement of his fingers on her waist... her breath hitched in her throat... And for a brief sec her eyes closed with the effect of his touch...

Manik also observed the effect of his touch on her and huskily whisper in her ear: so u like it...?

His breath  was fanning her skin... and also creating a magical spell around her... It was very difficult for her to break it...sound of her fast breath was telling him her inner state.

Manik once again murmered near her ear: I also love to hold you near me...close to my heart ...you know...

Nandini s spell broke on his words and with great difficulty her eyes opened ... on seeing the naughty look on his face she tried to push him back...

But Manik didn't allow her to do so... he gave an admiring look to her and then leaned towards her face...

Nandini thought he was leaning over her to kiss her so she turned her face on other side... But Mnaik leaned more on her and while fanning her skin through his hot breath said: My effect is making you more beautiful... Sweetheart...

Nandini confusingly looked at him when Manik said again: this tint of red is looking so cute on you.

Nandini: Manik leave me...

Manik with a sudden jerk turned her around in his arms and hugged her from backside...

He glued her to his front like a second skin... And the touch of his warm skin on her back sends chilling sensation in her body... Unknowingly she started loosing herself in his grip once again ...and Manik noticed this...

Then he leaned again towards her and whisper in her ear: Nandini why you did this? (he started snuggling  her hairs forgetting about anyother thing and his closeness creates a havoc over her...)

He huskily contined his talk along with his naughtiness:pahle wo Simran k sath exercise room me... (he started nibbling her earlobe)and phir in my bathroom... aur ab yeh pool... Y are u feeling jealous on seeing me with simran...huh...

Nandini didn't know how to control her nerves... his hand which was now moving on her abdomen... his hot breath...near her neck...and his husky voice... this torture package is not allowing her  to think properly... She was totally lost in that moment...

Nandini in the flow of moment said: I don't like that simran ...Nea...(she  was about to say near you but on same time Manik kissed her cheek and this beautiful shock gave her thinking abilities back to her...)

She opened her eyes and looked infront and found them alone in the pool...

Nandini once again started trying to get herself free from his grip and said: Manik leave me...mujhe andar jana hai...

Manik also in the flow of moment say: do you know k aisa kab hota hai ...?(he stopped for a while and then continued again) jab  koi kisi ko pasand karne lagta hai...kisi ko dil se apna maan leta  hai... kisi se pyaar...

Before he completed Nandini said like a shout: No... I don't love you... tum jao apni os simran k pass aur choro mujhe...

Manik on hearing her voice came back to reality and he also noticed that they are alone here...

He turned her once again to face her... and said with confident voice: tum andar jana chahti ho na...

Nandini nodded in yes

Manik: ok (he caressed her cheek with his thumb) then accept it that u don't like it to see me with simran...

Nandini: why would I be... Mujhe koi farq nahi parta tum simran k sath ho... Ya kisi aur k sath...

Manik while tracing on her waist: Really...? Tumhe farq nahi parta...

Now once again due to his physical assault she started loosing herself...

Manik pulled her  near with a jerk and asked again: Bolo tumhe kuch bhi feel nahi hota jab main tumhe touch karta hoon...

Nandini didn't want to give any reply at this time coz in reality his closeness was really effecting her  badly so she remain silent... but the red color on her face told him everything

Manik leaned over her and gave a kiss on her neckline and asked again:Tumhe is kiss se bhi koi farq nahi parta...

Nandini: Manik ...(fumble) leav...leave me please...

Manik kissed her shoulder and asked again: I will not leave you... (he leaned back and while looking directly in her eyes said confidently) ever...

Nandini with wide eyes heard him and thought: what did he just say... he... he will not... ( she was shocked on this indirect confession)

Manik: and I promise tum khud yeh sub accept karo gi... Wo bhi bht jald hi... After saying this he kissed her cheek once again and then on seeing her still shocked he picked her up in bridal style and walked outside of that pool...Manik walked like this towards the enterence of the house without breaking the eye contact with her when they heard Simran calling him.

And her voice broke the tance of Nandini... She looked at Manik and then at herself and then Realize her position.

She immediately tried to come out of his hands but he didn't allow her...thats when she said: Manik... Leave me mujhe neeche utaro...kya kar rahe ho...

And Manik with a smile: I cant leave you...i told u before...

Nandini again wriggled in his arms... and again they heard Simran's voice...

Manik on hearing that voice placed her down and before leaving from there he gave a quick peck near her lips which caused her eyes popped out.

He entered inside when cabir asked: Wooo Bro now where is Nandini ... hame to laga tu os k sath hi andar aye ga...(and winked at him)

Manik  recalled their time once again... and while moving his tongue inside his mouth said: Well socha to main ne bhi tha...but (making disappointed face) you and your bad timing...

CaVya with disappointed face: huh now what we did...

Manik: forget it guys... (and was about to leave from there...)

That's when Simran's eyes caught Nandini's image and she once again start doing her drama...

She ran towards Manik and while moving her hand on his abs said seductively:Manik you are looking so tempeting after this water game...

Nandini saw this with wide eyes and making angry pout she walked besides them while mumbling: huh... Monster kahein ka... bahir merey sath chipak raha tha aur ab dekho...

She left from there to change her dres and after a sec they all laughed out loud on her jealousy...

Cabir then said: O wow matlab agg lag chuki hai... jald hi firebrigade ki zarorat parne wali hai...

Manik now while suppressing his laugh said:stop it guys you have no right to make fun of my Nandu...

Cavya: Ooo Your Nandu huh...

Manik with shy smile declared: Yes... Only mine...

Manik later ran behind Nandini and without knocking he entered in her room...after locking it down he turned back to see where she is and found her struggling with her kurti.

Her head was still hiding inside her kurti...

Manik came near her with smiling face and pulled her kurti down...

On his unexpected arrival and then at his act she got a mini heartattack...

She immediately looked at the face who came in her room  like this and on seeing him once again infront of her she said like a shout: tum... Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho...

Manik with naughty grin: tumhare sath flirt...

Nandini with gaped mouth: Huh... I don't like it... Manik jao yahan se...

Manik placed his hand on her waist and pulled her in his arms while saying: But I am liking it... aur wo bhi sirf tumhare sath...

Nandini tried to push him back while saying in jealousy: Huh merey sath ...(mockingly said )in your dreams.. You na only like your simran... (she said this with jealous pouty face)... so go to her...

Manik heard her and then laughed...he liked her jealous side... her delightful pouty expression ... Her cute tuants which was showing her true feelings ... but still she is not accepting it...She looked like a delicious candy to him...

He pulled her more over him... And then while removing her hairs from her face he said:You think she is my simran...

Nandini looked in his eyes... and tried to read his feelings about her...

Manik : tell me Nandini...

Nandini  after reading his eyes knew that he is not interested in her but still in her jealousy she said: Ya...

Manik also read her thoughts and knew that she is doing it all in jealousy and now he decided to tease him in extreme way so that she will accept her feeling...

He leaned over her and after giving an open mouth kiss on her cheek he said: Ok now I ll show you what she is to me...

Nandini with disappointed pout thought: Ab aur kya karna hai is ne...

After changing she came back in the hall... When at once her eyes stopped on Manik and he on same moment started playing guitar while taking circles around simran...

He started acting like a total flirt... Coz he wanted to know the bottom line of her(Nandini) jealousy...

Hauley hauley nazrein bolein
Nazrein milaao aao aao
Thodi thodi besharmi ki
Baatein badhao aao aao.. (x2)

He traced her cheeks while keeping his focus on Nandini's face ... simran was also playing along with him... And Here On seeing them like this she wanted to throw this girl out of this house...

Bewajah ki mulakatein
Karle kehti hain yeh raatein
Hichkichaao na..

Paas aao, paas aao, paas aao na
Meri saanson mein samaao
Paas aao na.. wo..

Paas aao..

He pulled simran in his arm and caressed her arm length and then engulfed his arms around her waist...Nandini angerly satre him...Whereas Cavya strangly look at him coz they don't know why he is doing this.

Jo hai aaj hai abhi hai
Na hoga phir kabhi
Kal subah tak hum dono
Na rahe ajnabi (x2)

Aas paas rahunga tere
Chori chori iss dil ko mere
Gudgudaao na...

He came dangerously close to the simran and pulled her face near his in such an angle that it looked like a kiss

Paas aao, paas aao, paas aao na
Meri saanson mein samaao
Paas aao na.. wo..

Now that was enough for Nandini... Cavya also felt strange on seeing this kiss...Unknowingly tears came out of her eyes and she ran outside,,,

Next

Pyaar ka imtehaan

leave your comments and press like button... and if u need pm then buddy me.

i hope is baar comments and like ki quantity zyada ho gi.

happy Christmas and happy quaid-e- azam day...

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am loving this jealousy game 
Welcome back
elsaanna thumbnail
its been long tym,finally update padneka naseeb hua..thanku aly api...
its beautiful..
nanu jalke rakh hone wali hein πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ€£
asty thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update nandu so cuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
cute-aly thumbnail
Image result for welcome back pics

to me as well as youπŸ˜†