Hats off to the Siya Ke Ram team and Ashish Sharma

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is just an appreciation post for the amazing Siya Ke Ram Team 

Hats off to the Team .. Scrip Directing Choreography acting everything was soo perfect 

So no complaints from my side ... only thanks to Cvs for showing the epic fight in a diff wayy ... I didnt expect until I saw the OLV ( Even if this to please us the fangirls which i dont think as SKR has been always diff but if then also thanku  ji πŸ˜†)

Seriously  This has to be the best fight on Television β­οΈ

I always luved the change u brough be it Rams potrayal or the way u handled some of the track which made us understand Ram more 
Without ur script Ashish Brilliant Act I dont think we would have understood Siya Ke RAM

And coming to today epis words fall short ... I m speechless how to praise the person who choreographed or directed the epi .. and Esp Ashish even if the script the choreography is gud they need an actor who can do full justice to wat the write 

Today I saw the Ram who vowed who wont kill Ravan until he pays the pain Sita has gone trough those last few secs of Ram thinking the pain Sita gone trough brough tears 

Ashish u nailed it and once again proved u r the perfect Ram 

I m sure Nikhil ji nd Anirudh Sir must be proud of his potrayal.. That too he was casted when he himself couldnt imgine him as Ram .. show the trust Nikhil sir has on him 

Thankuu for Siya Ke Ram sir πŸ˜ƒ

Ashish Tweet 

ashish sharma @ashish30sharma  

Yet to see today's epi but the overwhelming response shows the impact,thanku for making our hardwork worth it @Animeshverma06 @j_k_aaa

Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post dear..what a powerful performance by ashishπŸ‘.. He has proved it again that he is the perfect Ram of indian tv. 
Thushi thumbnail
Ashish tweet 

ashish sharma @ashish30sharma  

Yet to see today's epi but the overwhelming response shows the impact,thanku for making our hardwork worth it @Animeshverma06 @j_k_aaa

Animesh ji tweet 

Animesh Verma @Animeshverma06  

Most of the time I don't like my work but this was special! You both gave me this reason to feel proud of myself:)@ashish30sharma @j_k_aaa

Animesh Verma @Animeshverma06  

You both made this look so brilliant and powerful! So so proud of you!! @ashish30sharma @j_k_aaa

and one of the director tweet

Tushar J Bhatia @tusharjb  

@ashish_sharmaFc shot by '@Animeshverma06 performed by heart by both my fav '' @ashish30sharma @j_k_aaa thank u 4 watching ' @SiyaKeRam_SP

Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Thushu πŸ‘πŸΌ

Today I saw Ram's pain manifesting as anger.. and even if Ram was right, it was not easy for him to defeat Ravan.. As negative forces are in much greater in number , than positive forces.. but positive forces are much stronger .. And this theory was brilliantly portrayed by SKR. Ravan (negativity) much more in number, but Ram (positivity) much stronger... negativity will surround u from all sides, but u need to break free , that's what Ram did..
And that final roar for his Sitae 's pain !!! I felt shiver down my spine πŸ‘ 

Team SKR has always given some amazing fight sequences but this fight sequence was beyond my imagination! I have seen this type of fight in animated movies and SKR could create that effect.. Class!! Even BW movies would find it difficult to imitate this type of fight sequence πŸ˜ƒ

Animesh Sir literally got the best out of Ashu, Ravan in Ram form nd now this... I love him πŸ˜ƒ
JK ji rocked as well πŸ˜‰

And Nikhil Ji I can't thank him more, first he got Ashu into TV and then offered him the epic character of Shri Ram.. That too when Ashu himself didn't believe that he could play Ram. What a far sighted man.. Searched the dimond out of the coal mine πŸ˜Š.. And AP sir too.. πŸ˜Š

Ashish simply surpassed all his past performances todayπŸ‘πŸΌ.. I don't have words to describe how brilliant he was.. Perfect fight sequence that too with back problems, IDK how he manages to do it so well... That's called hardwork nd dedication πŸ˜Š
perfect change of expressions from moment to moment , anger, pain, valiance all packed in one  bottle... and that pain for Siya *heartbreaking* ... just like u , I felt his pain, and finally he walking away and Ravan appearing again.. beautifully his expressions changed... Fabulous! πŸ˜³

The perfect choice to play the legendary character of Ram ... Ashish Sharma hats off 
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thushi love your postπŸ‘
Ashish was brilliant.I was speechless after the episode yesterday. The way he shot the arrows wasπŸ‘

Thank you to ashu for such a beautiful performance and team for showing the scene. It was v well executive 
Edited by rajshrip - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna_30

Lovely post dear..what a powerful performance by ashishπŸ‘.. He has proved it again that he is the perfect Ram of indian tv. 

I still remember those Chatsession where anirudh sir nd Anand Sir (our previous writter ) said hw he will be the best Ram ever even BJA sir aka Janak of SKR said the same 

though i was sure he will but still I  have to say I m glad he proved wat their said πŸ˜ƒ
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Beautiful post Thushu πŸ‘πŸΌ

Today I saw Ram's pain manifesting as anger.. and even if Ram was right, it was not easy for him to defeat Ravan.. As negative forces are in much greater in number , than positive forces.. but positive forces are much stronger .. And this theory was brilliantly portrayed by SKR. Ravan (negativity) much more in number, but Ram (positivity) much stronger... negativity will surround u from all sides, but u need to break free , that's what Ram did..
And that final roar for his Sitae 's pain !!! I felt shiver down my spine πŸ‘ 

Team SKR has always given some amazing fight sequences but this fight sequence was beyond my imagination! I have seen this type of fight in animated movies and SKR could create that effect.. Class!! Even BW movies would find it difficult to imitate this type of fight sequence πŸ˜ƒ

Animesh Sir literally got the best out of Ashu, Ravan in Ram form nd now this... I love him πŸ˜ƒ
JK ji rocked as well πŸ˜‰

And Nikhil Ji I can't thank him more, first he got Ashu into TV and then offered him the epic character of Shri Ram.. That too when Ashu himself didn't believe that he could play Ram. What a far sighted man.. Suggest the dimond out of the coal mine πŸ˜Š.. And AP sir too.. πŸ˜Š

Ashish simply surpassed all his past performances todayπŸ‘πŸΌ.. I don't have words to describe how brilliant he was.. Perfect fight sequence that too with back problems, IDK how he manages to do it so well... That's called hardwork nd dedication πŸ˜Š
perfect change of expressions from moment to moment , anger, pain, valiance all packed in one  bottle... and that pain for Siya *heartbreaking* ... just like u , I felt his pain, and finally he walking away and Ravan appearing again.. beautifully his expressions changed... Fabulous! πŸ˜³

The perfect choice to play the legendary character of Ram ... Ashish Sharma hats off 

Oh well u could have made a separate post πŸ˜†

Esp the first part U put it sooo well i wont be able to put πŸ˜† that too after watching toh All i said was Ashu Ashu Ashu actually I said more than that which i wont tell here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually yes it was beyond our imagitination even though i saw OLVS / esp yesterday precap I didnt expect this much .. It was lyk i m watching sum movie action scenes ...  

Abt Ashish toh wat can I say like we always say he is his own competitor .. theres no Ashu Vs other actors .. this is wat make him diff from other β­οΈ Ashish just luv uuu πŸ€—

we will keep thanking nikhil ji nd STπŸ˜† .. If NS didnt push him if ST didnt cast him we wouldnt have got such brilliant actor  So lets keep thanking them πŸ˜†

Amish ji nd JK did fab job too πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I m soo going to miss RaRa my poor ship heart πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Thushu

Hehe, I am feeling lazy now, just like u nd your bhaiyyu feel πŸ˜† but u both keep nailing even after calling yourselves lazy 😊 but I can't πŸ˜†

Me too was like Ashu... Ashu... Ashu ... β€οΈπŸ˜†
But b4 posting analysis thought of getting into sane mode and switch off fangirling mode πŸ˜†

Yes ST ji too.. but he was not related to show na, dats why didn't take his name πŸ˜†

Yes I didn't expect it to turn out like this seeing OLVs nd seems sword fight toh sharmaji only choreod πŸ˜‰ but not sure πŸ˜†

But I wanted more and more and more of RaRa , now what will happen to our RaRa ship, i am feeling very low now πŸ˜”

About Ashu, yeah! There's no comparison btw Ashu and any other actor , he strives to compete with his own self, nd surpasses too 😊

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Fight scene was quite good. Ram was determined to finish Ravan.
Very well shot, fight sequence.
Congrats to the entire team of SKR, the end result is commendable as far as Rm-Ravan war is concerned.

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

thushi love your post. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

so true ashu was outstandingly brilliant. The way he fought raavan today with his sword and then wrestling was πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

The anger, passion and pain in his eyes stunned me into silence. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Direction of the episode was v good. I am so thankful for ashu playing ram and the team for directing the episodes. πŸ‘πŸ‘

I want to say more about ashu's performance but cannot find the words to describe. So i will applaud him. πŸ‘