aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy Janmashtami all! This is my simple or rather childish attempt on Kanha in Rukmini's POV!! Give your reviews!😳
--------------------
Manohar Manmohana!!

Krishna... krishna... The only word echoing in my mind;reigning my heart. The first I heard his name, my heart raced faster than the wind, or anything. His Rajiv-Nayan, his Mormukut, his smile, everything I see, I feel part of mine. He is my part, none can measure my love for him, nor can see it. My entire world is with him, my drowning soul is in him. 

I am Rukmini, not so known, yet so close to him. My life.  My breath. Wherever I go,I see him. He intoxicated me woth his mere name, where will I go if I see him!

I belong to none, but him. He is in my soul. My body, my mind, everything echos just one word, hare krishna, hare krishna.

Have you seen him,in Pitambara, mormukut and smile adorning his face?He is divine, the diviny, my natkhat Kanha.

He ruled my heart, I ruled his. He isn't here, yet with me. He is present, he is seeing me, he is the air, in water, in my eyes, in every soul. He is caressing me, with the soft air. He is touching me, with the cold water, he is grooming me with the nature.

Mahmohana, Manohar, gopala, keshav, so many praises world has given her, what should I praise with, with the world or word? He can't be described in words.

His one gaze can burn ablaze to the world, can burn me inside, can drench me inside, where should I keep my plight!

The rescuer rescued me, and caged me in, in his arms, in his leela, in his illusion, or the Truth...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This is so so lovely! Amazing! Loved it to the core!
A very happy Janmashtami to you too! :$
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved πŸ˜³
Unres πŸ˜³
Well done Anu πŸ‘πŸ‘
Itne bade fan of Krishna-Rukmini, are you? πŸ˜‰
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
Milaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail