2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
such a beautiful piece πŸ˜ƒ
your writing is special πŸ˜Š
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a beautiful description of Kanha!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ its really Mind blowing dear⭐️⭐️⭐️ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Image result for wow glitter graphics
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Image result for congratulations glitter graphicsπŸ˜ƒ

shabari14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very beautiful description of our Man Mohana! Whatever form we imagine Him, He will appear in that form to us. All we need to do is believe!
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely and affectionate take on the mischievous Krishna, Radhike. I especially enjoyed your comments on various items of his  costume and jewellery, about their being or not being in tune with current fashions!

Reading this, I was reminded of a sloka  about the baby Krishna on the day of his birth. I am sure you would  be familiar with it, even so, you might like to  read it once more.

Tam adbhutam baalakam ambujekshanam,
Chaturbhujam shanka gadharyudhayudham,
Srivatsalakshmam galashobi kaustubham,
Peetambharam sandra payodha saubhagam.
Maharha vaidurya kirita kundalatwisha
Parishvatka sahasra  kuntalam,
Tatdhaama kanchyangadha kankanadibhihi,
Virochamanam Vasudeva aikshata.

He was always spectacularly beautiful to behold,was Krishna. No wonder that all who beheld him fell in love with him!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Happy Birthday Kanha!

As you turn round the corner, a pair of delightful, innocent eyes, with shining chocolate orbs would bid you welcome. The dark fingers will hold a tuft of his shiny, untidy hair to tuck it behind the ears with dazzling fish-shaped earrings, while letting the soft breeze emanating from the sweet parting of lips to do the rest.

The lips would then curl up in a testing smile, which will soon give way to a sheepish grin as he'd step aside to give you way.

He would then draw a deep breath and position his golden flute to his mouth, and close his eyes, as if in preparation of the reception of pleasure of the highest degree.

You'd notice his bangles and armlets. Your eyes would then travel up to the necklaces that adorn his chest. The jewels would bedazzle you. But, even in the shadows of the ivy vines, you would appreciate his appearance, that, in darkness outshone darkness itself.

His outrageous yellow garments might shock your eyes to an extent, but as you get used to it, you admire the intricate designs in sewing which, as he would proudly tell you in a melodiously deep voice, his mother spent nights.

His anklets, now would no longer amuse you, for it, though not a trend, was in vogue with the rest of his mien.

As your eyes shoot up again to examine his hairstyle, you see the peacock feather tucked neatly in the gleaming crown he wore. It was already askew.

Well, that is Krishna for you.

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Proteeti,
What a beautiful, serene description of Kanha!! Outstanding my girl! πŸ‘
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Radhika , beautifully written descriptive drabble ! πŸ˜Š

Always love to read your posts because of your special style of expression . You are a writer par excellence . 
The readers have no choice except to appreciate it !❀️
Happy Janmashtami to you my friend  !😊
Image result for janmashtami gifs

Thank you so so much for this wonderful comment! 😳
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: DharmaPriyaa

Happy Janmashtami Proteeti πŸ˜Š and as usual, very beautifully written drabble πŸ‘πŸΌ your love for Him is dripping from each word! I'm sure Kanha is enjoying this gift from you πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Semadi! You're too sweet! A belated happy Janmshtami to you too!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

Beautiful beautiful!!

Mesmerised Pro, its gorgeously written!❀️

But then I thought, who could described Kanha better than Radhey Herself ?πŸ˜‰

Happy Janmashtami!!😳

Thank you so very much re Mahi! I'm glad you liked it! ☺️☺️