Drabble: Krishna; Happy Janmashtami!

Posted: 7 years ago
Happy Birthday Kanha!

As you turn round the corner, a pair of delightful, innocent eyes, with shining chocolate orbs would bid you welcome. The dark fingers will hold a tuft of his shiny, untidy hair to tuck it behind the ears with dazzling fish-shaped earrings, while letting the soft breeze emanating from the sweet parting of lips to do the rest.

The lips would then curl up in a testing smile, which will soon give way to a sheepish grin as he'd step aside to give you way.

He would then draw a deep breath and position his golden flute to his mouth, and close his eyes, as if in preparation of the reception of pleasure of the highest degree.

You'd notice his bangles and armlets. Your eyes would then travel up to the necklaces that adorn his chest. The jewels would bedazzle you. But, even in the shadows of the ivy vines, you would appreciate his appearance, that, in darkness outshone darkness itself.

His outrageous yellow garments might shock your eyes to an extent, but as you get used to it, you admire the intricate designs in sewing which, as he would proudly tell you in a melodiously deep voice, his mother spent nights.

His anklets, now would no longer amuse you, for it, though not a trend, was in vogue with the rest of his mien.

As your eyes shoot up again to examine his hairstyle, you see the peacock feather tucked neatly in the gleaming crown he wore. It was already askew.

Well, that is Krishna for you.

Edited by Radhikerani - 7 years ago
Radhika , beautifully written descriptive drabble ! πŸ˜Š
Always love to read your posts because of your special style of expression . You are a writer par excellence . 
The readers have no choice except to appreciate it !❀️
Happy Janmashtami to you my friend  !😊
Image result for janmashtami gifs
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Happy Janmashtami Proteeti πŸ˜Š and as usual, very beautifully written drabble πŸ‘πŸΌ your love for Him is dripping from each word! I'm sure Kanha is enjoying this gift from you πŸ˜ƒ
Happy Janmashtami :)
Reserved πŸ˜³
Beautiful beautiful!!
Mesmerised Pro, its gorgeously written!❀️

But then I thought, who could described Kanha better than Radhey Herself ?πŸ˜‰

Happy Janmashtami!!😳
loved the drabble😳
Happy Janmashthami πŸ˜ƒ
Happy janmashtami! Well this was so good! Perfect description of Kanha!😳
Beautiful Drabble Choti. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
I'm Mesmerized. Do I need to say more? ❀️
Your Words, your descriptions have a beauty of its own and for a moment, I felt like I'm witnessing Krishna.

Happy Janamashtami. πŸ€—
Stay Blessed. 

Thanx For The Pm..
Wishing everybody a very Happy Janmashtami!!!
Well written drabble!!!