Ritika_101 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Character sketch:
Jeevika Viren Singh Vadhera: 27 years old married to Viren Singh Vadhera cute mature responsible loves her sister manvi and loves viren and her family.

Viren Singh Vadhera:28 years old married to jeevika Viren Singh Vadhera handsome cute responsible loves his brother virat and loves jeevika and his family.

Virat Singh Vadhera:26 years old married to Manvi Virat Singh Vadhera funny cute not that responsible loves his brother Viren and loves manvi and his family.

Manvi Virat Singh Vadhera: 25 years old married to Virat Singh Vadhera funny cute not that responsible loves her sister Jeevika and loves Virat and her family.

Priya saxsena: 29 years old loves viren but he doesn't love her she works in Viren's office hates Jeevika and Jeevika hates priya. Priya is after Jeevika's life so when jeevika dies viren will be hers (which will never happen).

Other characters are same as shown in ehmmbh. Hope you enjoy!

Part 1:
Viren's office:

Priya knocked on Viren's cabin door.

Knock knock knock! 

Viren-come in
Priya comes in with a very short dress on and comes with an excuse about some office work.
Viren- Priya I don't know why you are here but I must tell you in this office you are not allowed to wear this short clothes please change or please go home.
Priya- But sir I need help and then she put some files on the desk and came very close to viren and started flirtng while viren was only looking at the files because he didn't care about her.

Jeevika entered viren's cabin with a tiffin as he forgot it in the morning. Jeevika got so mad after seeing priya so close she knew viren would not do such a thing so she went to priya and pulled her and made her face her and gave a very tight slap priya and viren got so shocked. 

Priya-How Dare you?
Jeevika-Shut up. how dare you tum mere pati ke itne pas thi mein unki patni hoin aur tum serif ek employee so behave like one. agli baar tum Virenji ke 100 ft bhi pas dikhi toh I won't spare you.

Priya-I will take revenge for this slap mein tumhe jaan se mar dalungi before priya could do anything Viren also gave her a slap.
Viren- Priya how dare you tumne jeevika se ase baat ki you are fired! 
Priya-Looking at Jeevika with evil eyes and said I will surely take revenge from you for this day. And left.

That's all for today guys please leave comments and likes. Tell me how it was. Thanks!
Edited by Ritika_101 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start 
loved it 
loved the whole update 
continue soon 

Ritika_101 thumbnail
Heyy guys! I'm back and I hope you are enjoying and if you are not please tell me through pm and if you have any suggestions please tell me and please like thanks!
Chapter 2:
After eating Jeevika left and Viren was still working.

Vadhera Mansion: 
Jeevika returned from Viren's office just as she entered manvi came.
Manvi:Di kaha gayi thi aap? and then sees a tiffin in Jeevika's hand. Oh mere one and only the best jiju ko khana kilane gayi thi.
Jeevika:chup kar pagal.Then jeevika goes in her room. She was feeling sleepy and saw it was 3:00 pm and thought of waking up at 5:00 pm.

6:00 pm
Viren entered in his room and saw Jeevika sleeping on the couch (the couch next to the stairs in their room.) She looked so innocent she was cuddling with her favorite pillow. Viren came to her and sat on his knees.and kissed her forehead she opened her eyes and saw viren she got happy.
Jeevika: In a sleepy tone:Virenji aap agaye then she sat on the sofa instead of laying and gave some space for viren to sit as soon as he sat She put her head on Viren's lap.Virenji time kya hai?
Viren:6:00 pm.Jeevka's eye shot up and she jumped off the sofa as fast as she could.
Jeevika:hey bhagwan 6:00 baaj gaye aur dinner bhi banana hai she raced out the room while Viren was smiling at her cuteness then he decided to freshen up and go to the kitchen.

Precap:Vadheras decide to go biking in the morning!!!Virika romance while biking and not looking where their bikes were going😲.

Hey I hope you liked it if you didn't tell me. Comments suggestions Thanks.
Ritika_101 thumbnail
Heyy guys! I'm not sure if you guys are liking this ff because i'm not getting comments or anything I need to know how do you guys feel about this ff.
Part 3:
 Morning Breakfast table:

Dadaji: Sundar (servant) Jao bikes nikalo aur check karo agar bikes theeik hain the wheels, brakes etc.
After breakfast everyone went to their rooms to get ready.

Virika's room:
Jeevika: Virenji yeh liye apke liye sweatpants aur ek t shirt.
Viren saw jeevika was going to wear a suit but he stopped her.
Viren:aree jeevika tum bike suit mein nahi chala sakthi tum bhi joggers aur ek t shirt pehano.
Jeeika: lekin Virenji dadaji kya sochenge
Viren: kuch bhi nahi saying that he gave her joggers and a t shirt and pushed her in the bathroom.After a while jeevika came out and she was uncomfrotable to go outside but when they went out she saw swamini bua vanshika kadambri and manvi n joggers and a shirt too she was shocked but felt comfortable because she thought she was the only one but she was wrong.

After a while the Vadhera's started their bike trip and everyone went ahead while virika were behind looking at each other and romancing priya was driving and suddenly she saw virika together biking and looking at each other so priya got mad and decided to kill jeevika but how? Then she thought of crashing her car with jeevika's bike...

Heyy guys thanks for reading and tell me how it was ❤️
20160990159 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyy Ritika
I just read all the three parts of your story in one go
and I must say these are wonderful
I loved every part of it
but I can understand your situation
there is so less response to your ff but buddy its because I think every fan of virika doesn't have much hopes for getting any new ff's now
but still I read it and its really very very good
and will love to read more of it