This is for you Symphony

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Symphony this is for you.πŸ˜†  The link below is a  picture of Sindoori and Ankur off screen.  Since you want them to be a couple on the show I figured you would appreciate this pic.  I have to admit they look kind of cute.  I know what your thinking. I am praising Sindur jodi.😲  I was just thinking we don't get to see Ankur smile a lot.  Also I saw some more pics of Khushank shirtless. ☺️  I didn't realize his tattoo was as big as it was.  Now I really want shirtless Ankur.  Even if it is with Sindoori.πŸ˜‰  Haha shirtless Dhairya infront of shirtless Ankur.πŸ˜†  Dhairya feeling insecure in front of his bhatija.πŸ˜†

Let me know if you can't see the picture.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BImh-1qBsYX/?taken-by=iamkhushankarora&hl=en

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Oci for sharing the pic. πŸ˜ƒ See Ankur & Sindoori dont look that bad together in fact they look like a cute couple 😊 πŸ˜‰.And whats the matter with you huh? seeing all those Shirtless Khushank pics πŸ˜‰ You are praising Sindoori - Ankur jodi 😲 .I will say abt you what they say in hindi that- today sun has risen from west.They say this when a person does something he/she rarely does or hasnt done before.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Thank you so much Oci for sharing the pic. πŸ˜ƒ See Ankur & Sindoori dont look that bad together in fact they look like a cute couple 😊 πŸ˜‰.And whats the matter with you huh? seeing all those Shirtless Khushank pics πŸ˜‰ You are praising Sindoori - Ankur jodi 😲 .I will say abt you what they say in hindi that- today sun has risen from west.They say this when a person does something he/she rarely does or hasnt done before.

I know me praising Sindoori and Ankur jodi is a big deal.😊  Maybe once Sindoori stops being annoying and chasing after Dhairya and Ankur smiles more I will actually like them.😲  I may surprise you and start loving them.πŸ˜†  Okay maybe that is a little too far.  As for shirtless Ankur, only part of it is to see his six packs the other is to torment Dhairya and also I think it could be comedic.  Something the show is missing right now.  You know before all the drama happens it would be nice to see some light moments. But it seems that won't being happening any time soon.  I think next week there will be some good drama as Santoshi will have found out that Ankur is Pratap's son.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci your comment - "Maybe once Sindoori stops being annoying and chasing after Dhairya and Ankur smiles more I will actually like them. I may surprise you and start loving them." Okay maybe that is a little too far. 🀣 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Below Archana & Khushank's pic its posted - When #Hero & #Heroine meet again shoot again for #JaiSantoshiMaa #inbtwnshots # nostalgia with #ArchanaTaide.After that I searched abt Rahul Arora that was Khushnak's name before & Archana Taide & I found this a article - Rahul tells us about the character. "Firsttime, I am playing the solo lead in the show(Maan Rahe Tera Pitah). The character name is Ved. He is a very sweet guy and very decent. This is the first time I will be seen in a positive role. I am the childhood as well as best friend of Anmol aka Archana Taide, the female main lead. I will be shown as coming from abroad and when I see Archana I am completely shocked because of her changes. I feel bad by seeing Pramod ji. I will try to helpher and revive her life; to bring colors and happiness in her life. My entry will bring a major turning point in Anmol's life."Archana and Rahul started their career by doing the same reality showBollywood Ka Ticketon9X.

Nice to know that Archana & Khushank woreked together before also & started their career by same reality showEdited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
And Oci this is for you an article abt Khushank's six pack abs & much more TC article - http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rahul-arora-back-live-his-dreams-actor-150329
oceanus85 thumbnail

Below Archana & Khushank's pic its posted - When #Hero & #Heroine meet again shoot again for #JaiSantoshiMaa #inbtwnshots # nostalgia with #ArchanaTaide.After that I searched abt Rahul Arora that was Khushnak's name before & Archana Taide & I found this a article - Rahul tells us about the character. "Firsttime, I am playing the solo lead in the show(Maan Rahe Tera Pitah). The character name is Ved. He is a very sweet guy and very decent. This is the first time I will be seen in a positive role. I am the childhood as well as best friend of Anmol aka Archana Taide, the female main lead. I will be shown as coming from abroad and when I see Archana I am completely shocked because of her changes. I feel bad by seeing Pramod ji. I will try to helpher and revive her life; to bring colors and happiness in her life. My entry will bring a major turning point in Anmol's life."Archana and Rahul started their career by doing the same reality showBollywood Ka Ticketon9X.

Nice to know that Archana & Khushank woreked together before also & started their career by same reality show

Thanks for the info.  So they also know each other from before.  So she knows both Ayaz and Khushank.   
oceanus85 thumbnail

And Oci this is for you an article abt Khushank's six pack abs & much more TC article - http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rahul-arora-back-live-his-dreams-actor-150329

Thanks for the article.  I had seen a bit of that show Behenein, but don't remember Khushank's character.  Also why do they always call a relationship an affair?  It is only an affair if one or both person cheats.πŸ˜•  I have ready other Indian articles that say he had an affair.  I am like he is single, that is not an affair.πŸ˜†