Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Aliya has successfully created a misunderstanding in Abhi. He thinks Purab is the one who changed him. Wondering if Aliya will tell Abhi Pragya is Purab's gf to keep Pragya away from Abhi. Let's see.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I just feel the family members aren't doing a thing. Aalu has admitted to have killed BB and caused Abhi's accident.
How come she gets or take care of Abhi and his work? She should be threatened by Daadi and Purab to behave herself else they will put her in jail or something.

But Aalu has taken charge already and today she even threatened Purab that she only will tell truth if he or anyone will ever try.

Uff what a situation! The good guys have no idea how to deal with the situation! Whatever good happens to Abhi has to happen by luck now.
nitarata thumbnail
I don't want to see Pragya- Purab paired up now, before it was okay but now he is all Di Di and it will be so awful for them..

I don't know what Abhi would do..
We gotta see what he thinks of Puliyah!!Edited by -Tia- - 7 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
I want Daadi to use her power of attorney again and secure Abhi's wealth. Now it's all the more needed.
I want Purab to use his experience in the music industry and control Aaliyah and help Abhi.
I want Pragya to trust that Abhi can get back his memory given he didn't faint when he saw her and talked about Abhimanyu etc.. And work on that..
nitarata thumbnail
Btw,
Can Abhi not find out what went on with him from
Wikipedia? I mean Internet? He is often shown to use laptop etc.. I hope they make him see some pics of him and Pragya and get surprised! It's ridiculous that the truth can be hidden from him and he never comes across it.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Idk, I'm not expecting continuity from last track. I feel villains will get caught for what they're going to do now, and have gotten a free pass on past crimes. I doubt dadi or anyone will try to stop them. I feel they won't try to make Abhi remember too. It's like a totally new beginning for the show.
nitarata thumbnail
Villains especially takhil did so much and did not get even a little bit or punishment! Aalu had her share with being thrown out and jail stay etc. she also saw Abhi's wrath, slapping, disappointment and disgust for her. But TaKhil got nothing.
That's so unfair.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Leave alone punsinment,Tanu is getting ready to comeback to his life.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AT title?

I do it because, I like doing it.

Any other suggestion?
nitarata thumbnail
Rockstar's back is a good title too. I like your title too Rishu!