Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Explaining things slowly too Abhi will be better than Abhi knowing it accidentally & getting a huge shock.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lol Cerealgirl.. I can't believe why so much suspense over Tannu-Abhi. They didn't even mention her name around Abhi.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chashmishanu

When Abhi knows he has ML & forgotten 2 years of his life why can't the family explain him about what he doesn't remember?

Exactly.. those stupid doc logic. Brain will burst na?😆
YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Exactly.. those stupid doc logic. Brain will burst na?😆

Never heard such a thing in my life 😉
nitarata thumbnail
Btw, I am disappointed today that Pragya feels she should not meet him again and harm him. I thought given nothing happened to him.. and he remembers vague stuff (Abhimanyu thing), she will confident that she can try to help him to get memory.
But we do have that Arora house seen.. so without her intention, she will meet him again.
-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am confused as to what everyone wants. They want Abhi to get his memory back or they don't want him to remember his past because his brain will burst? 
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nive-

I am confused as to what everyone wants. They want Abhi to get his memory back or they don't want him to remember his past because his brain will burst? 

Yup. That is what makes me wondered too. 

Daadi is praying to God to have his memory back but does nothing to help him.

Purab is trying to tell but not in a way that matters.

Pragya is all dreamy one day but has no hopes another day.

What do they want? Some miracle to happen and him to get his memory back may be!

Villains are clear they don't want memory back.😆
nitarata thumbnail
Watched the episode just now.
Abhi just got out of the producer's office and walked off. He didn't stop to see Pragya or whatever.. again, didn't look like he is faking.

Aalu-Abhi-Purab-Raj scene was disturbing. On one hand Purab is trying to tell Abhi something in a way that won't work. And Aaliyah totally took advantage of it- khulle aam! Abhi got so many doubts but then Purab himself had to take his step back! Uff Aaliyah!

Abhi was desperately asking what was the change in his life over the last 2 years or so! :-(

I mean the MM people (plus Purab and Pragya) want to save Abhi's life but then they need to understand he is with a person who has plotted to kill people.

No one in the house including Robin is allowed to remind Abhi anything.. but what about random people.. are they all instructed to never tell Abhi anything? Did they take out all of Pragya's memories from the house.. like pics, any little thing???

Disappointed to see Pragya now thinking she shouldn't try to remind him things. I was hoping she will get hopes given he did remember her Abhimanyu thing.

Edited by -Tia- - 7 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Btw, yes there is red in Abhi's room now but brow pillows are still around!👍🏼
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Everybody wants Abhi to get his memory, but that doesn't mean they should start telling him everything that happened, especially about the villains. It's too shocking. I didn't think Purab trying to tell him about Pragya and his marriage stuff was a good thing today. I feel negative events now shouldn't make him know the past. Just to know his sister tried to destroy him can shock him.

I feel pragya part of his life won't affect him, but knowing about taaliya will be bad for him. So instead of knowing the past, he'll have to know about villains destroying him now in this track.