Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Asha Negi hopes that beau Rithvik Dhanjani has plans to make her special day more special!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/.../asha-negi-hopes-that.../

Asha Negi who celebrates her birthday today is one of the most loved girls of TV. The petite actress who was last seen on Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan is taking her sweet time before taking on a new project. Sharing her birthday plans she says, "Well, Rithvik (Dhanjani) and I will go for dinner at night. The day will be a usual one - gym in the morning, a visit to a temple/gurudwara followed by partying with friends at night. I also want to go to an orphanage or old age home." So, what are her party plans? "I hope Rithvik is planning something tonight for me," she quips.

The lovely lady has bought no gifts for herself, courtesy her fans. Asha's loving fans have gifted her some wonderful gifts ranging from a hot jacket to crop top and skirt and customised pillow cushions with AshVik done on them. "They make me feel so special. There is no need to buy anything whatsoever," says Asha. However, she has plans to head off for a trip in the next two to three months. A travel freak, nothing gives her more happiness than exploring new places. "I want to travel in next couple of months either with friends, Rithvik or solo. In India, I want to go to Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh or Kerala's backwaters. Europe is my dream destination abroad," says the pretty lady.

Talking about special childhood memories, Asha says, "I really miss the schooldays when birthday was an occasion where you got to wear a pretty dress to school and distributed toffees to friends and teachers. You were made to feel special. Also, the friend you chose to take with you to other classes was the chosen one'. You decided whom you would give the two toffees instead of one. It was so simple but felt so nice then." The gal is planning to make a comeback with a fiction or reality show. However, she wants to pick a good product. She is a little wary after her previous show shut shop within a month. "I want to choose wisely. It is better to be patient," she signs off.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Nikita @nikitakhare97

Ashu's pic from bcl ... Happy birthday gorgeous #HappyBirthdayAshaNegi pic.twitter.com/HcKPvnBknm

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just loving all the segments and pics from Asha's birthday!! So glad she is having a great time!
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Ridhi Dogra @iRidhiDogra 

Sabhi babies ko base Pasand hai #happybirthdayasha pic.twitter.com/QoJvLiFHs2

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

meiyangchang

6h

The evolution of a selfie: , , !
Happy Birthday paagal behna Ashaaa

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJdnU0JjE4x/

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

aditim88

19h

Happy birthday to this gorgeous lady stay blessed and stay as adorable as you are always!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJcUsq8jj4c/

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

rithvik_d

1h

Happy happy birthdayyy to the most beautiful smile in the world...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJa-fC8A4jr/ 

Awwh this is so cute!!!
I've never followed her shows and stuff but I love her pair with Rithwik. They are just the most goodlooking tv couple and look so deeply in love. 😳 He gives great compliments to her, like a prince charming, and she seems adorable too.

Happy birthday Asha Negi!!! Bless you.
Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
30368 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread for our princess Asha Negi ,Happy Birthday Asha negi❤️
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

kishwersmerchantt

9h

Celebrated @ashanegi 's birthday at #mirabella in my off shoulder dress from @fashion_junction29 .. What a nite !!!

/www.instagram.com/p/BJeC_YODbIC/