*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING OF EXPRESSION KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR ***

sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

They say a good actor is one who gives hundred percent to their character and pull you into their world. Kunal Karan Kapoor is one such actor who not only has played many characters but also  performed it with sheer brilliance, honesty and conviction. From the stammering nerd in Remix to the recent character of a goon with a golden heart Vasu in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kahaa he has played variety of roles with perfection. With each passing day he has managed to strengthen his performance. Look at his eyes and expressions and you know that what he wants to convey and its because of his acting, that when he cries we cry with him and when he laughs it brings a smile on our face.

Born on 22nd August in Mumbai, Kunal has done his schooling and graduation in English literature from Mumbai University. Kunal wanted to be an actor since the age of 13 and started as a child artist in the popular show Rajini. In his own words, Kunal is a very moody person and when it comes to his liking he loves travelling, reading books, watching movies and playing games on his X- Box. He has also started taking a keen interest on photography and already made some few video edits. In his free time, Kunal likes discovering all kind of music and loves house music.

Dearest Kunal,its your birthday and on this auspicious day we all want to wish you happiness,good health,success and companionship in your life ...hope whatever you want you get it...may you travel a lot a passion you follow religiously...may you find the best in everything that comes on your way and
 of course you are the best of best so you deserve superlative...may you excel in your field of work and whatever you touch turns into gold...always keep smiling..keep spreading love and joy and above all keep rocking our Angel..
many many returns of the day Kunal Karan Kapoor...

The important thing to show your love and support for Kunal please join and comment on his IF profile...

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/
Edited by sona02 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona02 thumbnail

Kunal Karan Kapoor.
A versatile actor, and one of the most talented actors around.

"My struggle started way early when I was just 13. I remember after school I would stand in front of the RK Studios. The watchman would ask me what I am exactly trying to do. I would revert that one day I would become an actor. Then he would open the gates and let me enter," - Kunal Karan Kapoor.

Kunal has portrayed a variety of characters over the years. The best part is that he has portrayed each of them differently every Single time. I love that Kunal gives his characters their own personality, their own individual emotions and habits and thought patterns; small details and shades that make them unique and unforgettable.
What I love about Kunal Karan Kapoor is that he always challenges himself. He has a passion for the art. He has the intensity of an actor. He perceives the nuances of a character and understands how to project it, how to reflect it in his performance. And I admire and value that.

For me, true talent is when an actor changes and grows with his character and Kunal Karan Kapoor has done that with the character of Yudi and Mohan. I love it when a character starts on one note and ends on a different.

I also love Kunal Karan Kapoor's comic timing, he always keeps the right balance, never crossing the line between slapstick and natural humour.

Rajani was his first show...In a very young age Kunal Karan Kapoor appeared as an child artist in the show Rajani. Kunal Karan Kapoor portrayed a sick child in a hospital.

In remix Kunal played a stammering introvert character Varun, who blame himself for his brothers dead and so does his mother. He block everyone out of his life and somehow punish himself because he has some kind of self hate. The self hate has a lot to do about him feeling guilty, not loved, not good enough in his parents eyes.
The interesting with Varun's character was his relationship with his parents. The sibling comparison, trying to live up to his parents expectation and not being good enough The feeling that you are a burden and that your parents do not understand you. What also was great about Varun's character was, that you follow Varun from the loner and insecure kid, to the kid trying to be cool and be accepted, then the kid who are lost and who rebel, then in the end the kid who find a balance and kind of find his place.

In Left Right Left, Yudi was a young, nervous, dramatic, energetic and restless boy. Yudi was a character many people could relate to. That feeling of being invisible, bullied, and constantly be pressured by your peers. The feeling that you have to prove your worth, not only to people around you, but yourself as well. The feeling that you don't fit in and you keep trying to leave a mark, a footprint, because you want to be remembered as someone who mattered, as someone who did something good.

In Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, Kunal's dialogue delivery was fabulous. Love the way Angad would say his kahawat in a visual way. Angad's character had a lot of potential, if they had given Kunal a chance, the space to allow his character to grow, and enough screen time.

In Mayaaka as Sukhi
Sukhi is a "cute" Robin Hood who falls in love with Tina.

In Rishton Se Badi Pratha as Amreek
A nave and brave young man who helps his friend escape with his pregnant girlfriend.

Mohan Bhatnagar had three phases in NBT and I love all three. For me, MB touched my heart on a much deeper level. For me, the story was not a cute love story between a single mom and a young bindaas boy. For me, the story was how much a relationship can destroy a person... if they let it. That you should only invest as much in a relationship as you can afford to lose. That trying to make an unhealthy relationship work can result in you losing yourself in the process.
NBT ss2 was about relationships between parents and kids, between separated couples, between stepfather and his stepkids, between lonely single parents trying to make a connection. I believe that the text message scene was a flirting scene between lonely single people trying to make a connection. Ss2 was also about a father who carries guilt and tries to make amends. I love that NBT ss2 touched so many different aspects of reality and Kunal portrayed every single shade of his character so beautifully.
It's incredible how Kunal Karan Kapoor took a character that was light to a totally different place. Every facial expression, body language, speech pattern, thought process, scene, every detail was perfectly done portrayed by him. There was not a moment of disconnection between KKK and MB/Vasu

SHAURYA URMI SINHA The ideal son who is both sensitive and emotional. He holds in a lot of pain. Longer write up on Shaurya...keep reading in next post.

In meet Mila De Rabba as Monty
Monty is a spoiled young man with grey shades.

He never needed a great dialogue because his expressions and eyes are enough to blow the viewers away in a scene. They are enough to convey his deepest, darkest secrets. His emotional state of mind. His hopes and his fears. Not to mention that his voice modulation and dialogue delivery are flawless.

Kunal karan kapoor took the level of emotional performances too a new and much higher level. No one can beat that.

The industry need actors like Kunal who can connect with the characters and the viewers on a grounded level. There is a need for actors that give characters so many shades that you can analyze and discuss the characters for hours. Actors that keep surprising you, and when you watch them you escape from reality into their world, but at the same time you relate to the character, because it is close to who you are as a human being. Kunal Karan kapoor has a connect to the art of breathing life into a character, a bond that just draws viewers to him and the characters he portrays. I wish that the industry could see what makes a star unique and unforgettable.

Kunal Karan Kapoor is a "growing star" that is going to be back and rock the stage once again.

My Birthday wish for Kunal karan kapoor is that he continues to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround him not only on his special day, but always.
Wish him all the best
Anila

sona02 thumbnail

ANILA (DENMARK)
Happy Birthday Kunal Karan Kapoor.

I wish you all the best. You are an inspiration. I admire your passion toward your work, the beauty you see in things, the talent in you, the way you are able to connect with the characters you portray and people who see your work. I believe that there are still a lot for you to explore about yourself and I really hope and pray that you will get the chance to work with a team, that give you the right platform for you to show, what you are capable of. 

For me acting is not only craft but an art too. Kunal Karan Kapoor you are a true artist, because I believe that art happens, when an artist has mastered his craft and are able to add something that is uniquely his. You do that with the characters you portray and in many of your photographs. What I love about you is that your character's can have some same triads, but you always portray them differently.  

Kunal Karan Kapoor you have given many outstanding performances and many beautiful scenes. The beauty in the scenes is not only the directing, lighting, dialogue and so on...but it is your expressions. It is the shades and nuances you add in your performances. You always say that you go with the flow...I love that line of yours...I have never seen an actor been able to understand his characters he portray...so well. You nail it every time. The depth you add and the way you take the character beyond the script...inspires me. I love that you never leaves me with just one impression of your character...you are just awesome!

I got big respect for art and artist who understand his craft, is passionate, dig into the roots and into himself and bring out something beautiful and depth full. You do that. I am not so good with words and cannot put in words what it is that wakes up the craving in me for more...but I want more and I know you can give more. Your journey as an artist has just began and you got so much more to explore. I pray that the makers that you get to work with next, will let you get to the roots. We have only seen the first two layers...your fans want to...I want to...see the core.  

If you are working on a show right now...then I am on cloud 9 and my imagination is loose. Love the way you can make me analyze and discuss you character's you portray. If you do not have any project...please do not give up...you are an artist and we need you...the TV industry need you...even Bollywood need an artist like you. I believe everything is depended on Time and your time will come. 

FMV I made is a mix. Some may see the message and for some just a video. The FMV is also about a dark character I really would like you to portray one day. A character that is not all negative, do have conscience and feel regret...but is unpredictable, grey, totally twisted, a character that is fighting his own demons. Would love to watch where you will take a character like this.

Hope this wish of mine will come true one day...plus I would love to have that one chance to meet you on the sets and watch you work. 

HANSA
That day, when I got your first message, I was on cloud 9 and walked straight into a pillar,
I don't remember how much it hurt,
But I remember wondering how I got that Tom & Jerry bump on my forehead.

That day in the History class, when the teacher told us that Ashoka's son's name was Kunal, I screamed.
I don't remember how loudly I screamed,
But I'm pretty sure it was louder than Ashoka's war cry before the battle of Kalinga.

That day, when I sent you a message and it was immediately 'seen,'
I remember thinking like AB senior - "Woh mere iss sentence pe hairan hua hoga, woh mere iss paragraph pe kitna hasa hoga..."
What I didn't know was, you were chatting with a friend when my message came and it was 'seen' by default.

That day in the Geography class, when the teacher asked if any of us have been to Prague,
And I replied - "Me me me. Err... I mean Kunal's been there,"
I can't remember the look on my teacher's face,
But I remember the entire class ROFL till the bell rang.

That day, when you gave me a flying kiss during the live chat, I got a horrible toothache. 
I don't remember why the dentist said - "Your tooth's fine. Stop being such a hypochondriac."
I guess it was because I'd shown him the right molar instead of the painful left.

That day, when you wished me on my burrday,
I DO remember exactly what you wrote,
I also remember walking around with a foolish grin for an entire year.

And today, on your birthday, I wish you a thousand fold more happiness,
Than you have given your fans, all these years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUNAL and A BIG GOD BLESS.

sona02 thumbnail

SHIROPA (KOLKATA)

Hello Kunal
First of all Happy Birthday.
But this bday I am gonna write an angry letter to you.
I was actually am an LRL fan.But remember you from Remix days.
 LRL and Remix meant abig deal for our generation.We grew up with those shows,we loved it evolved with it.I remember the famouse movie Rang De Basanti came out before LRL.We heard how LRL was inspired by it.and we had 2 Kunal Kapoors then 
Yes we loved you when you were only Kunal Kapoor.Liked your page when it had 50 fans.and I can never say I while writing to you because I was not alone in this.It was not some random crash on an actor.Somehow like Remix and LRL you were part of our lives,our childhood,teenage and memories,school,gossip,anger,friends and plenty other things.
We were like some another friend or batchmate about whom we will concerned for his well being and his career without realising we didn't even talk ever.
I heard from some of my friends that they were friend with you.We heard you used to visit IF and LRLT and so many other stories,it felt like we already know you.
And with that we never believed the crap posted at the time LRL ended for firt batch.We followed you any where.That Preet Mila di Rabba..that "meri personality aisi hain" dialouge what used to be Huda's dialouge,or be it Pratigya.We started it only because you were there and left when you left.
We followed other cadets too.Feels amazing when all of them became stars.
Remix I watched alone but LRL my whole family used to watch it.My mother still calls you Yudi.
We remember the first trailer of Na Bole Tum on TV,as much interesting it seemed the first dialouge came from my mother "are Yudi is there.It must be a good show.We will watch it."
Just like that.We started watching NBT.We thought your good acting would not come as surprise to us.We already knew you are talented.My mother used to say "why they are giving him side roles.He deserves to be a hero".When NBT came,she was like "I told you".
And you did surprised us,with your acting,your growth,your amazingness and I felt like an old mother when I see you have lots and lots of admirers now.They love you so much and do so many things.and you deserve every bit of that love.You deserve more prominent roles,more admirer,get to travel even more and more of everything  good a person can wish to have in life.
For me,as I said I was not alone,for us,some old Remix and LRL fans,you are more than an actor,we have certain picture of you in our mind that your are that simple,good hearted person who is talented yet silent reader of forum and No matter how big you become we will pray for you to become bigger as a mother does for her child.
And its 10 years since LRL.Did you read all of that :P
Lots and lots of love and well wishes.May the bright stars follow you whereever you go and you shine brighter than the brigtest.
Take Care

RUCHI (NOIDA)

Kunal Karan Kapoor
Never imagined that I could ever fall for someone this way that after him no one would have any importance in my life.
9th Jan 2012, one new serial was getting on air. I was watching the show just like I watch other regular shows, never thought it would b differnt
from other tv serials... Started watching casually, and there was Nanhi's wish and then entered the one who after that entry simply changed my whole 
perception of watching tv serials, the one and only Kunal Karan Kapoor... Seen him in the promos and rememebered that he is a vry good actor whom recently
seen in the serial Pratigya in a negative shade and belive me, I really felt that this person would have been the main lead... He was in negative shade, teasing the
actress and her family, but I was enjoying him as an actor and wanted to see him more than the main lead... His dedication and hard work towards his role was clearly visible. 
Other actors just play their parts but he lives his characters... Whether its Yudi, Angad or our very special and close to heart Mohan... Mohan simply blew
our mind and forced us to think that this is the level of acting which Indian audince deserve... After watching him nothing impresses us... He has took the level of televisiom
serials to the level from where other serials n actors seems very ordinary... I know everyone works hard and tries to do best but Kunal, as i said, lives his character and makes him
eternal...

Not just an aweome actor, but an awesome and down to earth person in real life as well... Getting so much fame and populraity can fill proud and a feel of being special in anyone's heart but this 
man is far away from show off or feeling proud... This is his best quality which has stole so many hearts... Inumerable fans not just from India but from overseas too, r a proof that how much people 
love him.. As n actor and as a person...
Apart from being an awesome actor, he is an amazing Photogropher... The pictures he clicks always leave us to think what does he want to deliver thru this pictue to us? We eagerly waits for 
his posts, the beautiful posts...!!

On this very special and most awaited day, I wish A Very Very Happy Birthday to our Rockstar... Your Birthday is always special as its ur birthday and u r special and very special to me and for all of us who love u, admire u...
I pray to God that all your dreams come true... You get whatever you deserve and you deserve the best, the best of everything, i.e., best career opportuinities, best friends, best life 
partner, may God bless u with good health, wealth and properity and you always bring joys and happiness in our lives too with ur innoscent smile, always b connected to your loving and caring
fans, thats a small wish for all of us to God on your birthday... Happy Happy Birthday...!!!!

You r far different from other actors and something very differnt and unique is waiting for u, hope this wait ends this year and if not this year, we will wait for the next year... We wish u All the very bests for whatever u want to do 
in your life... Just want to see u happy...!!

wishing u again n again a Very Very Happy Birthday...!!! Enjoy the day with your loved ones and have fun..!! God Bless U..!! 

ISHA

Happy Bday Kunal Reasons why i love  KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR   kkk 

1)The FIRST THING ; i have to do before finding my crush/love or my favourite superstar, is finding MYSELF first , what qualities are important to me ? what are my morals & beliefs? these are questions necessary for me , and i asked these questions to my self before i went out there in nbt land when it was started ! and after watching kunal in initial episodes and , RM interviews , its cleared for me "YES ! thats the man , for which i will become die hard fan/deewani for permanentely"
2) CUTENESS PERSONIFIED : 22 april / 29 may's episode is far enough to explain these two word "CUTENESS PERSONIFIED" i wrote few lines for kunal 

Dabi Dabi Si Wo Muskarahat
Labon Pa Apne Saja Saja K,
Wo Naram Lehja Main Baat Karna
Ada Sa Nazrain Jhuka Jhuka K,

Wo Aankh Teri Shararti Si
Wo Zulf Mathe Pe Nachti Si,

Nazar Hatay Na Ek Pal Bi
Main Thak Gyi Hon Hata Hata K,

Wo Tera Hathon Ki Unglion Ko
Milla Ke Zulfon Main Kho Sa Jana,

Nahi Ha Teri Misal Jana,
Main Thak Gayi Hon Bata Bata K... 

***3) Fun & Delightful, Gregarious and fun-loving who want to make the most of every moment ! Your affection towards your fans (us) is simple, straight forward, & honest !! as far as i seen 

***4) Warm hearted individual ! Relationships are central to your live, and you put forth a great amount of energy into developing and maintaining your close interpersonal relationships !! and i just LOVE THIS attitude !!! the biggest example is SHWETA SALVE'S wedding ceremony , u was in hectic schedule of shooting but despite of this u went to attend her marriage ... that indicates "how much u love your friends " 
A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.
and u completely understand this ... I LIKED IT SO MUCH 

this point is applying on MOHAN-BHATNAGAR and GURU too 

***5) THE DUTY FILLER : honor his commitments faithfully!! he take his vows very seriously , and once he said " I DO " , that means he will do that thing at any cost !! example that he was suffering from DENGUE but ; inspite of that he done his shoot so passionately and lovingly !!

***6) friendly nature with his fans .. DOWN TO EARTH person !

A gentle word like a spark of light,
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper,
It's KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR that makes me whole

So In ShORT i can SUMMARISE my Feelings for u  kkk  : 

You are friendly, kind and caring
Sensitive, loyal and understanding
Humorous, fun, secure and true
Always there... yes that's you.

Special, accepting, exciting and wise
Truthful and helpful, with honest black eyes
Confiding, forgiving, cheerful and bright
Yes that's you... not one bit of spite.

You're one of a kind, different from others
Generous, charming, but not one that smothers
Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and game
But not just another... in the long chain.

Appreciative, warm and precious like gold
Our friendship won't tarnish or ever grow old
You'll always be there, I know that is true
I'll always be here... always for you.

* I know its a very long post ! but for me its very short .. and there is alot to come up in future

sona02 thumbnail

SONALI (KOLKATA)
Dear kunal it is my greatest pleasure to wish you happy birthday. ...my prayers always with you. ..may this year come with countless blessings of God and bring happiness good luck peace joy good health more honour and lots lots of travel in your life...may this birthday brings you happiness prosperity and joy...wishing you a birthday that is filled with fun joy and party...I wish to celebrate all the wonderful things that makes you so special..not just on your special day but everyday of the year...wish you all the success,happiness,joy,good health and lots lots lots of travel...
enjoy your day with your loved ones...stay blessed. ..keep shining and smiling. ...
sonali from kolkata

AAKANKSHA (GURAGAON)
Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday. Hope you have many, many, many, many, many more birthday to come . You are a brilliant actor and a wonderful person. On this special day wish you lots of happiness and laughter. 
Stay Happy, Stay Healthy and Stay  Blessed  
Once again wishing you a Super-duper special and a cheerful celebration on your birthday..  

ADITI (KOLKATA)
I wish him a birthday filled with happiness and desires and I pray that his wishes comes true.

ANUP (BANGALORE)
There might be many stars in the night sky, but we like to admire only the moon. Kunal is like the moon among stars. The unique and special luminous body, without which the night becomes completely dark. He is known as the king of expressions in tellywood. His acting skills are par excellent, highly higher than anyother actors i saw till date. Not one, not two... there are number of scenes in NBT, watching which we realised this fact... advanced style of acting which cant be explained in my little vocabulary. His dialogues are epics, his expressions are epics, his mannerisms, his dressing styles, what not... everything was a trendsetting then, n became epics today. Comedy, romance, sentiment, childishness, determination and in what not he rocked playing his Mohan Bhatnagar character. He gave us the best hero of all time. Loved him from the starting intro epi itself... day by day started loving him more than the heroin, being a boy. In season 2, at one stage, when nothing was working, he took all the pride of the show on his shoulders and became the backbone. The best actor award succeeded its thirsty hunt of perfect acting  skills, reaching him. Finally, Vasu's character was like a tasty desert after full meals. Only thing i can say finally... i keep telling it always.. if there is any male on this planet, to whom i can even say "I love you..." , its Kunal.     
Thank you

ARSHI (BANGLADESH)
Dear Kunal
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday 
With Love

BELICIA (GOA)
Kunal Karan Kapoor .. 
What should I say Words fall short here. I can't express the joy as it's your birthday Kunal. An Inspiration to millions. Successful yet down to earth. He redefines perfection each time he appears on screen. You make us laugh when you laugh and cry when you cry on screen.
Be it a character role like Varun, Sukhi , Amrik, yudi, or lead role like Mohan Bhatnagar and Shaurya you poured life into it. You just not play the character but live the character.
I have never seen an amazing brilliant actor like you and hence Take this opportunity to wish you all the luck happiness, success and whatever you wish be granted by almighty .
A very happy birthday our tockstar Kunal Karan Kapoor.

BHAGYA (ORISSA)
Happy Birth Day to u
Happy Birth Day dear Kunal
Keep lighting up the world on your birthday.Thank u for being a unique ,wonderful , fantastic & an inspiration. May u have a life full of love , joy & a blessed life . U r always remain a very special  for me & all of us .U r a gift to the world .May life's brightest joys illuminate your path & may each day's journey bring u closer to your dreams. Wishing u metric tones of happiness on your birthday . U r always remain my Spiderman .I love u sooo much .Missing u sooo much . Come back soon .Again rock the stage . Nooo one can replace your place in my life . U r sooo unique & a beautiful  humanbeing &  priceless . Keep travelling .Keep smiling .Keep rocking . Enjoy this special day .Alots of love ,care & respect to my (Spiderman ) Kunal Karan Kapoor .
Happy Birthday Kunal Karan Kapoor.

CHANDRA (MUMBAI)
Hello Kunal!First of all, Happy birthday! May you have a very happy, full of joy day and successful coming year. May you have everything good in abundance. Bestest Luck! 
Your natural acting is a treat to eyes, really! Nothing practiced. It does not look artificial. No histrionics. Its like, not you but the character is before us. Your understanding of character is Superb! Outstanding! Nbt's Mohan you  played not by the books, but by the character. So accurately. Every moov, even a twitch exactly like Mohan's would be. No wonder you made Mohan memorable forever. Other characters you played were also  with equal precision. Superb! Hope somebody has sense to make good use of your immense talent. And soon. Awaiting your come back on screen eagerly to have that treat to my eyes again.
Just one complaint. Why you dont communicate? Photos you share are silent and onesided thing.  
And Come back quick dear. Waiting.

DARSHAN (GUJRAT)
Very very happy returns of the day to our super hero..  God bless u spiderman.. .mr.mohan bhagvaan aapko hamaare dilo me aise hi banaaye rakhe.. Monu aapke liye dil se duaayein karte hai hum.. Aap ko hamara dher saara pyar.. Apko pyar karne ki hamari umar kabhi kam na ho
U always be success in ur life.. Make us always smily with ur super smiles.. Ur dressings and curly hairs are most best personality in ur body language...
Happy bday monu

DEBAPRIYA (KOLKATA)
As wide as the sky is,as deep as the oceans are,so is my love and respect for you.Even in the darkest hours just your name,a glimpse at your picture in my tiny mobile fills me with light and shine.Your magic prevails Mr. Kunal Karan Kapoor and I mean it because I have seen it happen so many times with myself.To the enchanter,the rockstar,the eternal vagabond and above all a lovely person wishing you a great birthday and many more years to come.Live,laugh,travel,explore and please comeback to our screens.Love you.

GEETHA (MANGALORE)
Dear Kunal...Usually when I watch any show, nd serial I forget after some days. I never think about character and neither about an actor much. After watching NBT nd u as Mohan Bhatnagar I completely fell in love with u. Kunal, every style of ur acting nd u made a special place in my life, inspiring me, giving me happyness.I never loved nd followed any other actor so much. U are awesome. 
Today on ur birthday wishing u A wonderful birthday nd God bless u with all the Happiness, success nd joy in ur life always. My best wishes to u dear Kunal.
Waiting eagerly, with fingers crossed for ur come back on TV. Wish nd pray to see u soon in new character. ..God bless u dear...keep smiling. 

KALAVANI (CHENNAI)
Dear Kunal, 
Wish you a Very Happy Bday, Many Happy Returns of the day, 
I truly wish that this bday brings you what you want the most and wish that you travel to more places that interest you and do a travel show, happiness and peace always.
Best wishes,

MAMTA (DELHI)
Hi kunal. Happy birthday. May god bless you. I have always appreciated your work. I hope to see you soon on our tv screens

MOHAN BHATNAGAR (MUMBAI)
Mohan Bhatnagar...is there any word to define the character...he redefined love in the sense that I cant live widout u does not sound cliche anymore...
this character is and will be etched in our memory as long as we live...Kunal Karan Kapoor breathed the character in the way that he gatecrashed into our hearts
A person with immense talent and thought provoking personality is a rare gem whose birthday makes the month of August special for his worldwide admirers..

NEELA (MUMBAI)
Here comes 22nd Aug once again & just can't believe that 1 year has gone by, seems like it was just yesterday that I wished you on your big day.
I really don't know how to start. Words are falling short. Kunal you are the perdon who is & has been spreading joy & positivity all around. May you life & this BIRTHDAY be as wonderful as you yourself are.You certainly deserve everything that you desire. You are someone ho touched every single life you entered spreading smile  &happiness to everyone you met ( through your characters that you portrayed or in person ):may that smile & happiness return back to you manyfolds.
You bring a big SMILE on my face every time I see you , hope I can give you one in return on your special day in form of a b'day wish." Dream big & may your dreams take to an amazing place where you always wanted to be. May this BIRTHDAY mark the beginning of a wonderful phase of your life.
Thank you kunal for being what you are, simple, down to earth , caring & making every fan of yours feel special. Always remain like this, never ever change. We all love the PERSON KUNAL KARUN KAPOOR. Have a blast on your birthday with your dear ones.

NEHA (PIMPRI)
Happy Birthday Kunal May God bless U 
Have a Wonderful Year ahead...Love u Alot

NILOOFER (MUMBAI)
On your birthday, I wish you:
Faith in yourself and in your dreams,
Courage which helps you walk through life
Hope for a better tomorrow.
Patience for achieving set goals.
Love which gives your wings and 
Health because it is the most important thing in life.
Thank you for being a wonderful person and an inspiration...HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

PILU
Happy Brightest Birthday Kunal Karan Kapoor
U r the King Of Expression and the way of ur Dialogue delivered was simply Amazing
Happy Birthday again...

PUSHPA (TAMILNADU)
Many more happy returns of the day.  Eagerly waiting for your new show.  Wishing you best of luck.  I wish you lots of happiness,  success,  fame in your life.

RACHANA (DUBAI)
(zephyr29)
Aur duniya kehti 
Happy Birthday to you  
Happy Birthday to you 
Many many happy returns of the day, Kunal Karan Kapoor! May you explore more, learn more, photograph more, play more, laugh more, love more, live more and appear in our lives more through some brilliant roles and varied characters Big smile Wishing you so much more in happiness, health, wealth, love, experience, adventure and all that your heart desires. Wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays, Kunal, for this year and all years to come!
Lots of love, 

RAHIYA (PAKISTAN)
Happy birthday to King of expression , king of heart 
Kunal Karan Kapoor
May God bless u with lots of happiness success and ur every wish will be fulfilled in this year . There are uncountable stars in this world but they can twinkle only in dark nights and they hide by sunlight BUT 
the star that I can see 
When sky turn blue is not other but one and only u
U r best . Keep shining . Keep smiling and may u always shine and keep spreading ur magic my magician And again 
Many many happy return of the day King Kunal Karan Kapoor 

RAHUL (GURAGAON)
hlo Kunal !
So many candles for such a small cake? Happy Birthday.
Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.

RASHI (LUCKNOW)
A very Happy Birthday Kunal Sir, after all these years, I still believe nobody can touch our hearts the way Mohan Bhatnagar did! Thank you for giving us MB ! Lots of Lov

RUHI (DELHI)
Hello kunal sir. . pahle maine socha ki yes i am a very good writer aur jab apne favourite hero k baare m likhna toh... waooo... sab kuch kitna aasaan ho jata. h par jab m likne baithi, tab samajh aaya ohh my god... its the most difficult task to describe u...
samajh hi nhi aa raha kaha s suru karu...
ok 2015 k pahle jab bhi koi mujhse puchta tha ki who is your favourite hero i said no one aur jab koi puchta tha who is your favourite actor i have a huge list ...at that tym mere liye hero m aur actor m bahut jyada fark tha mere according actor toh bas acting karta h he is doing just his job pata nhi log usse itna siirr p ku chadha lete h ,ku itne pagal ho jate h kisi k liye ...par hero was real life hero jo asal life m bhi hero jaise kaam karte h ..after 2015 mere sab sawalo k ek hi jawab hota tha (kkk)...  toh m pehli baar tumse kaafi late mili 2015 m... na hi m jyada kuch jaanti thi abt u (kuki mere ghar m cable  tv nhi tha free dish tha toh jab Rishtey tv p nbt aaya tab)  then i searched about u on Google...pehli hi baar m tum sidha aankho s dil m utar gye (yr bahut ajeeb lag raha h kuki aisa maine pahle kabhi kisi ko nhi kaha not even to any tv actor) kuch toh baat thi uss mohan bhatnagar m kaha s suru karu uska hair style ekdum unique wo curly s forehead tak aate hue baal aur jab tum apne hatho ko apne baalo m ferete ho toh bass kya bolu. .tumare maathe par jab wo silbate padti thi..tumari aankhe jo kuch  bina kehte hue bhi sab kuch bayan karti h ... aur jab iss sab m tumari smile ka tadka lag jaaye toh baat hi kya h ...aur bas uske baad jab tum bol do ...arreee yaaarrr...toh bas kuch nhi chahiye bas... tumare wo bina laces bandhe shoes sach m waise hi acche lagte h ...tumhe pata h kitne papad bele the maine tumara show dekhne k liye mummy s ladai ki cointerns s ladai ki yaha tak ki apni duty sunday ko lagwai taki weekdays m mai dekh saku. ...pura din kitna hi bekar ku na beeta ho ek baar tumari ek jhalak dekh lu saari tension dur ho jaati thi (nhi nhi ye tumara dialogue nhi maar rahi m aisa sach m feel karti hu) jab meri duty 9 baje tak hoti thi toh m jaldi jaldi ghar aati thi taki kam s kam end k 5 min hi nbt dekhne ko mile par tumari sakal to dekh lu (repeat toh next day dekh hi lungi) aur firr dekhte hi dekhte pata hi nhi chala kab m tumare khwabo m khoti chali gai pata hi nhi chala kab sote jaagte uthte baithe bas  tum hi tum sab jagah. ... tab s ab tak kitni hi baar nbtnmkk dekh chuki hu tumara bola hua ek ek dialogue ek ek expressions yaad h... tumari aadat si pad gai h itni jyada ki kabhi kabhi lagta h i just need a mohan bhatnagar in my life ( chahe Spiderman k roop m aur m chawanni ...chahe life partner k roop m aur m megha... chahe best friend k roop m aur m guru... chahe monu k roop m aur m maa i know its crazy par m renu  bhabhi tak banne ko taiyar hu agar tum saath ho) jab tak tume dekh na lu din suru nhi hota ...duniya k liye hoga king of Bollywood ,king of romance , koi SRK... mere liye toh king of romance,  king of expression tum hi ho .
ye toh hui mere khwabo ki baat aab asal life wale hero ki baat ...
you have inspired me in a lots of way ...wo fearless banda jo duniya ki parwah nhi karta, jo wo karta h jo uska dil kehta h... aisa tumne muje banaya h... pehle m bahut darpok thi bahut kam bolti thi kafi shy thi par aab nhi hu ...m wo karti hu jo mera mann karta h... khul k life jeena muje tumne shikhya h ...itna pyar karna kisi s tumne sikhaya h.. ...Rishtey nibhana muje tumne sikhaya h...kuch cheeze match bhi karti h humme like kishore kumar songs (pta nhi kunal  tumhe bhi passnd h ya nhi mohan ko toh the) par haa muje bhi travel karna bahut pasand h  (aur tumari photo graphy bhi ) I wish kabhi aise hi kisi safar m tumse mulakaat ho jaaye ek baar hi sahi 
m ye nhi kehti k m apki sabse badi fan hu mujse bhi bahut bade bade fans h par haa I just know you meant a lot to me ...

SHABANA (MUMBAI)
Hii kunal many more happy returns of the day.On this special day of your life, I hope you get all whatever you have ever desired to have. I wish you all the world happiness, may you enjoy this amazing day as much as you can. A very happy birthday to my hero, may you have a fabulous one. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life.Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Lot to say but everything is blank right now. Hope we all see you soon. Stay blessed,happy and healthy... Miss you kunal..

SIM (PARIS)
Kunal Karan Kapoor is the most talented actor from the whole world. We all know that. His way to play is so impressive that it makes us fall in love with every character of his very easily. 
What I wanted to say it is that Kunal Karan Kapoor, not only the best actor but an amazing photographer too!! If one starts to browse his clicks, we are like captured! We are travelling through them without knowing it! Some of his clicks are so beautiful that we are mesmerized. Some hide a story to discover. Some are a big enigma that we want to solve (i fail always :D) . Some make us crazy! Some make us smile. Each click has his own original touch, nothing is left out at random. As a fan, I want to see more pictures of him, smiling, grimacing or any expression as long as it's him that I see. But now, I wait for any kind of update.
"We must leave the country to understand the country" by Andr Georges Adam. "We must get out of the ordinary to understand the originality of his photographs" by me. 
When he has a show, it's his way to play that fascinates us and when he does not have, it's his clicks that connect us to him.
To this special actor, photagrapher and traveller, would like to wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May all your dreams come true!

SUTAPA (WB)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KUNAL
the guy who marched into my heart... Left Right Left

VADLAPUDI LATHA (DUBAI)
To,
Kunal Karan Kapoor.  

DEAR KUNAL BETA, 
                                                                          I WISH YOU A LOVELY DAY NOT JUST TODAY BECAUSE IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY BUT ALL YEAR ROUND. MAY YOU ALWAYS WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE. MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY BRING HAPPINESS, LOVE AND SUCCESS TO YOU. MAY YOU HAVE A MARVELLOUS, PEACEFUL AND LOVELY LIFE  AHEAD. I WISH YOU ALWAYS BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY. YOUR BUSY LIFE STYLE AND EVERY GRIND MIGHT HAVE KEPT OUR INTERACTION AT THE LOWEST BUT WE ALWAYS KNOW THEY CAN NEVER BE BECOME EXCUSES TO WEAKEN THE BOND WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SHARING. YOU ARE SO VERY SPECIAL AND SO IS YOUR BIRTHDAY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU BETA WITH MORE SUCCESS AND GLORY IN THE TIMES TO COME. MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY BRING YOU  AS MUCH HAPPINESS AS YOU GIVE TO EVERYONE WHO KNOWS YOU. I WISH YOU HAVE ALL THE JOY YOUR HEART CAN HOLD, ALL THE SMILES A DAY CAN BRING AND ALL THE BLESSINGS A LIFE CAN UNFOLD. I WISH YOU GET THE WORLDS BEST IN EVERYTHING. MORE THAN HOW LONG YOU LIVE, I HOPE YOU COUNT THE SMILES AND HAPPINESS THAT YOU HAVE BROUGHT IN OUR LIVES. MAY YOU HAVE A MEANINGFUL AND A FUNFILLED HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

sona02 thumbnail

SONALI

AAKANKSHA

BELICIA

BHAGYA

DEBAPRIYA

MYJAAN

PUSHPA

RAHIYA

RASHI

RIYA

SHABANA

SUTAPA

VIJJI

ZEPHY

sona02 thumbnail

SHAN

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT1wTRO8zhA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FIFuxR-WRM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

ANILA

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyyWPYYiXY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3m-ZMeX7o8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_Wl0ZgAuI&index=8&list=PL2Qm7xsrPea22SCVumFY6lHt-Qg7l-A4e[/YOUTUBE]

sona02 thumbnail

KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR AS PHOTOGRAPHER

"Picture sometimes says something that connects with people. Connection, that is what it is all about in the end" - Kunal Karan Kapoor.

I can only agree. Connection is what it is all about and Kunal Karan Kapoor knows the art of connecting. Be as in an actor or photographer.

For me a great artist is someone who express their inner self through their craft, who has insight, observe, are intense, convincing, passionate, creative and who brings out the beauty and sees it, which others may take for granted.

An artist is also someone who keep growing and changing, who get inspired and inspires others...who somehow make a different. 

Kunal Karan Kapoor as an photographer had some different phases. Some clicks are something that catch his eye, a moment and atmosphere, some beautiful, some has a silence and hidden storm in them and some pictures has a story to tell.

That is the beauty about pictures. They tell thousand stories. Being the motive on the picture or the old man sitting on a bench in the background or even the small flower that has started to bloom. Everything has a story to tell, and by capturing that moment of wishful thinking, hope and future you've managed to save a part of the world that would have been untold. 

Personally, I would love to watch Kunal Karan Kapoor work with his camera more. Would like him to make a short movie or something. Curious, what theme and subject he would choose. As an artist you create something you relate to and get inspired by. So, what would Kunal Karan Kapoor's short movie be about?

Quoting my sister Ana: "Watching him perform is like watching a painter paint on a blank canvas - colours blend, shapes emerge, lines connect, but the painter continues to paint and the painting continues to change."

It kind of sum it all up. As an admire of Kunal Karan Kapoor, I am waiting for him to pursue his passion. I am waiting to be part of that journey and watch where it will take him as an actor and photographer.
Anila

KUNAL AS SHAURYA URMI SINHA IN DAK

Short description: Shaurya Urmi Sinha as a character is sensitive and vulnerable. He has been through abuse of the hands of his father and is keeping a lot of anger and suppressed pain inside him. Shaurya is a good man with a pure soul. He is very caring but do not feel he belong. He is like a stranger in his own home. Shaurya love his mother but still there is a distance, they do not share their pain or talk about their past. 

Even though Shaurya's character was short lived and the creative did not give Kunal much to work with, he manage to give the character so much depth and so many shades...that you where curious and was just waiting for the character to unfold.

I love the way Shaurya's eyes was always vulnerable and you saw the pain in them. I also love the way Shaurya needed to feel control over the situation around him and the way he would feel anxiety...when he felt there was a situation he could not control.

Shaurya is one of my favorite characters Kunal Karan Kapoor has portrayed. Not because of the way the writer wrote the character, but because of the shades and mystery Kunal gave the character. 

I was waiting for the anger to trigger.

For me it was the relationship Shaurya had with all the other characters that was so interesting. I wanted the Creative to dig more in to it. I wanted Kunal to get the opportunity to dig more into Shaurya. I still believe that Shaurya could have been another Icon character if they had slowly triggered the suppressed pain and anger in Shaurya. If they had showed Shaurya fighting his own demons...

The Idea behind the FMV...well Shaurya was hope and a hero. He wanted to take the pain away from everyone he loves and was close to him. He was sensitive...so when he sees a love one in pain he felt the pain. Beside that, Shaurya was also insecure and felt that he did not deserve happiness. He believed that when ever something good happen, something else will be taken away from him...maybe the reason that he did not live for himself, but for the people he love. 

Another detail I love about Shaurya was that he felt the pain, he let the pain overwhelmed him ...like he believe he deserve it. Shaurya was not only carrying around a lot of pain, anger and guilt...there was a lot of responsibility and a burden on his shoulder. He had to prove that he was not like his father, that he could be trusted, that he was worthy of their love. Just imagine if Shaurya brook down, lose control over the ticking bomb  inside him, ...If on that point no one is there who understand his pain...hold him...pick him up... Shaurya would be on the road of destruction or...self destruction .

Just wish the creative had realize what an interesting character they had...what an important story they could tell parallel with Diya's rape story...because...another fact is that an abuse child...many time becomes abusive...or end in abusive relationship.

My point: The show should have been about inner struggle, hopes, relationships...two damage people (Shaurya and Diya) coming together to make life better or destroy each other...because of all the baggage both are carrying. 

People come and goes...some leave a footprint and some inspires you. For me you did both. I said it before but would like to say it again. For me...you kind of wake me of from a deep sleep...You made me realize that I was only existing and not living...now I am trying to live. Thank you for that.  

I would also like to share that the biggest surprise and the most nicest thing someone ever did for me (beside my daughter) was you out of the blue wishing me on my birthday last year. You made me feel very special. Thank you so much for that.

Kunal Karan Kapoor I wish you the best of the best, tons of happiness, peace in mind, lots of success and that you will keep exploring the talent in you, keep inspiring the people around you and keep smiling...always.
Anila
sona02 thumbnail

sona02 thumbnail

Last week there was a contest on kkk-rockstar group...
the winners are...

congrats all...