Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kingmidas

Your wish is shared by 235 fans... Srishti97... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

235 fans?
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mangales

It has always been interesting to see the way you portray each and every role of yours. And Mohan Bhatnagar and Shaurya Urmi Sinha were amazing. Wonder how you will mesmerize us with this newly rumoured role of yours... which I am 200% sure you are going to enchant us.

Hats off to Kunal Karan Kapoor, the Expression King once again!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Not only mohan bhatnagar anad shaurya urmi sinha ...loved all the characters he played. ...yudi angad monty sukhi varun amreek all⭐️
sona02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liberal221

Eagerly waiting for your onscreen return Kunal Karan Kapoor. Hope this happens soon😊😊😊

Yes dear...most probably he will back soon with a star plus show...waiting eagerly 
Mangales thumbnail
Life goes on as planned after your birthday, Kunal Karan Kapoor. Whatever course it takes it entirely depends on the individuals hand. Likewise you too will come across decisions to be made regarding the course of your life. Whatever it is wish you to make the best ones which would make you happy... Stay d!happy and blesses πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Mangales thumbnail

I think it was suppose to be 235K fans... Excitement error 😭Edited by Mangales - 7 years ago
hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Came across people who survived or even become so significant just because they can sell themselves very well, though they are less capable, Kunal Karan Kapoor. 
I guess it also the same in the industry you are in. How you sell yourself is important. But you on the other hand, are too humble to sell, I guess.

Just hope a maker who looks beyond glamour and glitz would discover you true talent soon...😊😊
sona02 thumbnail

Life goes on as planned after your birthday, Kunal Karan Kapoor. Whatever course it takes it entirely depends on the individuals hand. Likewise you too will come across decisions to be made regarding the course of your life. Whatever it is wish you to make the best ones which would make you happy... Stay d!happy and blesses πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

πŸ‘ πŸ˜³
sona02 thumbnail

I think it was suppose to be 235K fans... Excitement error 😭

Yeah...right πŸ˜†
sona02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hshan

Came across people who survived or even become so significant just because they can sell themselves very well, though they are less capable, Kunal Karan Kapoor. 

I guess it also the same in the industry you are in. How you sell yourself is important. But you on the other hand, are too humble to sell, I guess.

Just hope a maker who looks beyond glamour and glitz would discover you true talent soon...😊😊

😳 πŸ€—
sona02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Belated Happy birthday :)

Thanks a lot dear πŸ˜Š