SAGAR/SHARAD MALHOTRA shud get and award!

Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Sharad malhotra shud get an award for playing sagar~~ yesterday whn i saw him cry whn vidya was leaving i cud feel his pain~~ i almost cried!! vidya shud get an award to ... whn she was crying and trying to control herself its seemed really natural!! hats off to tht couple!!! i love thier acting...!!! wht about u guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sannu_726 thumbnail
agree.. there actin is realistic 👏
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nabihah I want to hug you for making this post!! Hehe. I so agree, I can't believe how natural these 2 are- individually and together. Its just amazing!!! 👏 👏 👏 And I am so happy Sharad is one of those actors who can express through his eyes and same goes with Vidya! In fact her expressions are always bang on!

mj800 thumbnail
I totally agree.. sagar should definitely get an award, i mean he is too good 😃 . I feel like crying everytime he cries. 😭 Sagar and Vidya make BMTD a very special serial. They are great 👏
memsaab thumbnail
exactly..... I was going to write about it in the forum  and I just noticed that you already have one so I think I just add up here..

He was too good yesterday. When he said.. would you ever come back? I CRIED.. along with Vidya..

His role is very much like Varun Badola's in Koshish Ek Asha but I think Sharad as a new actor has done an awesome job especially in yesterday's US/ Canada episode..

Divyanka was too good when she goes to her room to cry.

I loved the scene when Sagar is like trying to manao Divyanka and says he will go and brush his teeth.. it was very nicely done scene.. it was a very good episode yesterday...

~memsaab

moon.beam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they act really well.......i too feel the same they really shud get a n award for their acting
nitulal thumbnail
They deserve an award.Their acting was fabulous.Sharads acting was good.His way of requesting vidya not to go is so sweet and cute.He has dominated vidya.Vidya has also done a great job.But i got used to vidya's cry(He almost cries in every episode) 😭
*Reemz* thumbnail
I get to see this episode today in the UK, can't wait!! 😃
lalit1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memsaab

exactly..... I was going to write about it in the forum  and I just noticed that you already have one so I think I just add up here..

He was too good yesterday. When he said.. would you ever come back? I CRIED.. along with Vidya..

His role is very much like Varun Badola's in Koshish Ek Asha but I think Sharad as a new actor has done an awesome job especially in yesterday's US/ Canada episode..

Divyanka was too good when she goes to her room to cry.

I loved the scene when Sagar is like trying to manao Divyanka and says he will go and brush his teeth.. it was very nicely done scene.. it was a very good episode yesterday...

~memsaab

plz arati they are no patch on varun and kajal ( forgot her name )

they are so amateur that it comes out easily esp on saagar face
*Reemz* thumbnail
Kaajal was Sandhya Mridul. I agree she was a fantastic actress, she still is.

But come on- Sharad and Divya are new but look how well they play their roles. I'm sure they knew that comparisions are bound to happen but never did they try to replicate Varun and Sandhya. You have to give credit to them.