Shakti...Astitva ke Ehsas Ki Written Update 19th August 2016

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1
Episode starts with Saya bringing Soumya to Hadak Singh saying that she got lost. Soumya says that I finished my work and was coming to meet you. Hadak Singh gives blessings to Soumya saying you are my daughter. Soumya recalls her childhood and how her father used to treat her badly. 
In Soumya's house Dadi and Maninder are having conversation about Soumya and Maninder becomes worried about his reputation in society. He says that people are going to question how come a mother took her daughter away from her in-laws? Dadi says, we should worry about Surbhi instead. Who is going to marry her if people know that she is a Kinar's sister? She suggests we should get her married within these 16 days. 
In Harman's room, Raavi looks for some clues which could prove that Soumya and Harman are not having cordial relations but Harman catches her.

Part 2
Harman taunts Raavi by saying that if you had taken care of your in-laws in the same way that you take care of others, you would still be with your husband and not on our heads. Raavi leaves the room and Soumya enters. Harman scolds her too saying you should have kept an eye on our room. Somya replies, requesting not to talk with your elder sister in that way. Hadak Singh calls everyone downstairs for some good news. Hadak Singh calls Soumya forward and tells the lawyer to declare the good news. He says, the new owner of this factory is Soumya Harman Singh. Everyone is shocked.
Hadak Singh declares that this is the gift for Soumya's wedding. She is my daughter not daughter in law. She is going to give grandchildren to this family. Preeto says, whatever you do is right, it's your decision. Hadak says we will inaugurate this factory today. Harman tells Hadak that Soumya should not come to this inauguration. Preeto gifts Soumya a saari. Hadak questions why shouldn't Soumya go with us? Preeto comes down at the same time, and Harman is on the verge of blurting out the truth but eventually says that I don't want any outsider to see my wife. Hadak scolds him saying, she will go with us.
In room Chukti wants to go to inauguration ceremony but Chachi is refusing. Preeto tries to make Harman understand that why are you treating Soumya like this. Harman says Somuya is different that's why, he is confused on how to deal with her. Preeto tries to make him understand that she is your wife, you have to live with her and adjust with her. Harman says he will and the inauguration ceremony will be held. Preeto says she has to go because she is the owner. Soumya is facing difficulty in adjusting the saree and Preeto asks what's the problem? Soumya says the saree is heavy and Preeto asks Harman to help her.

Precap
Harman and Soumya are eating Pani-puri and Soumya coughs. The man says if someone coughs while eating Pani-puri, it means they will stay toghether forever. Harman is shocked

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for updating ...
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harman and Soumya are eating Pani-puri and Soumya coughs. The man says if someone coughs while eating Pani-puri, it means they will stay toghether forever. Harman is shocked
best part
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update..
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Siddy.