anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Rihhaee Section frequent watcher's

Admin: Lakshmi_maruthi

Global Mods: Smisha, Minnie, Ides, Fortvpur

Viewbie: Bluepink

Coolbie: Bluepink, Smisha

Members please refer to any person above for any questions.

Those interested in doing updates, please contact Smisha or bluepink. They are the regular updaters of Rihhaee.

Edited by bluepink - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beauty_angel thumbnail

thankyou aswell for the information.

Take care.

'_'

aries_sakshi thumbnail

hello,

i m bit confused regarding the some posting related to rihhaee.. when i serach the post created my me, all the seraches are shown n within there is one serach by "repeat topic in rihhaee" i tried to open but its saying access denied... i dont knw wht does it means, like y i m not able to open that page, n its showing tht its been create by me...??? still confused?? pls if any moderator can help me out!

anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: aries_sakshi

hello,

i m bit confused regarding the some posting related to rihhaee.. when i serach the post created my me, all the seraches are shown n within there is one serach by "repeat topic in rihhaee" i tried to open but its saying access denied... i dont knw wht does it means, like y i m not able to open that page, n its showing tht its been create by me...??? still confused?? pls if any moderator can help me out!

Hi,

One of the posts in https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/53637
by you was already posted by another member (I think Barbie posted it before you). So that particular post was transferred to trashbin under the heading 'repeat post in rihhaee' which can only be accessed by mods. That's why you can't see that post.

Hope I cleared your doubt.

Thanks,
bluepink

aries_sakshi thumbnail

thanks bluepink!

i this this cud be the reason

thanks once again!