Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
chalo no issue...
at least will have the satisfaction it ended with decent ranking
may be it will increase in the coming weeks
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you have a point vma...positive thinking...u r thinking about the show ending with high trps...im thinking about what if they extend...thus the difference in reaction 😆 Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
priyavidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=.NJ.]
DABH TRP is 2.4 I guess...good increase...omg now dont extend this crap...if you want carry on with police track please go on,  for my sake just remove from it suraj...cant see him suffering in this crap police & terrorist tracks...after all some audience has adjusted to the show without his presence...

YRK is number one in SP...lol...

Yes it increased from 1.7 to 2.4
HalleNJ thumbnail
this is last week kidnap track ratings amu...

this week's one will come next week...

suraj progress will never come Amu...but I know one thing you can do to see it... maybe you can try to sleep...hope it appears in your dreams 😆

KaviJai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CONGRATS for the 30th AT...
AT is glittering too much..  Very nice vma

KaviJai thumbnail

DABH Terrorist demands Suraj choosing amid Sandhya or VanshUpcoming Twist

Friday, August 19 2016

Sandhya (Deepika Singh) unaware about Suraj (Anas Rashid) and Vansh on gun point in Diya Aur BaaHum

The upcoming episode of Diya Aur Baati Hum will show that terrorist wants to catch Sandhya somehow so they trap Rathi family.

So they ask Suraj to call Sandhya and ask her to come back to home fast but Suraj refuses to call her.

Suraj tells them that if they want to shoot him they can shoot but he will not call Sandhya.

So then the terrorists get angry and puts Vansh at gun point, they say that they will shoot Vansh if he will not call Sandhya.

Suraj and Sandhya's life in danger

Suraj calls Sandhya and asks her to come home but Sandhya refuses to come home due to some reason.Terrorists get angry and decide to kill Surak trapping Sandhya.Credit serial gossip
priyavidhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: amudevi

Niru..i want justice for Suraji 😭 ..he was the man who fulfilled his wife IPS dream..now they want to show he was killed by horrible bomb blast???..That too his wife duty.It was unbearable niru..
hope CVs will focus and justice Suraji life in upcoming tracks...that's why I want to extend the dabh show extremely for Suraji progress only

Very well said amu👏 I don't think this will happen because its confirmed the show will end soon they don't bother about our hero( suraj ) he is used only for sipping tea,reading paper,just roaming here and there,supporting the cunning meanakshi etc.,.
KaviJai thumbnail
Suraj's kids😊

Credit Devyansh tapuriah 

priyavidhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavi_jai01

DABH Terrorist demands Suraj choosing amid Sandhya or VanshUpcoming Twist

Friday, August 19 2016

Sandhya (Deepika Singh) unaware about Suraj (Anas Rashid) and Vansh on gun point in Diya Aur BaaHum

The upcoming episode of Diya Aur Baati Hum will show that terrorist wants to catch Sandhya somehow so they trap Rathi family.

So they ask Suraj to call Sandhya and ask her to come back to home fast but Suraj refuses to call her.

Suraj tells them that if they want to shoot him they can shoot but he will not call Sandhya.

So then the terrorists get angry and puts Vansh at gun point, they say that they will shoot Vansh if he will not call Sandhya.

Suraj and Sandhya's life in danger

Suraj calls Sandhya and asks her to come home but Sandhya refuses to come home due to some reason.Terrorists get angry and decide to kill Surak trapping Sandhya.Credit serial gossip

After reading this spoiler ohhh suraj is going to die firstaa ayyopavam wonderful CVS very good keep it up
HalleNJ thumbnail
Yes priyavidhu he will die first pola

Terrorists in RM ah? Ok last time they forced him eat chicken, this time maybe fish...