Kaira OS - Suhana Har Dard Hai Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Kaira OS - Suhana Har Dard Hai Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai

She lay on the bed with hear eyes opened, staring at the ceiling meaninglessly with her eyes filled with pain, tears rolling down her cheeks. Moving her head sideways left and right seeing the white walls that surrounded her, the beeping noise from the machines which were attached to her, she closed her and opened them slowly and looked around once again but everything was the same, no matter how many times she closed and opened her eyes, nothing around her changed, this wasn't a dream, this was reality and knowing that pained her the most.

"Dekho aaj mein apni jaan ke liye kya liya hoon", she heard her soulmates voice but she made no effort to respond.

"Apne dard main itna kho gayi ke bhul gayi ke woh bhi mere saath tha us waqt, ek baar us ki halat ke barein mein socha bhi nahi", the girl thought to herself and her heart filled with guilt, she looked up to see a bandage tied all around his head.

"Main apni jaan ki favourite flowers le kare aya hoon", the manly voice continued
"In white orchids ki taraf dekho toh zara jaise in mein koi daag nahi meri jaan ke dil mein koi daag nahi. These flowers are as pure as the heart of my beloved.", he continued in a happy voice but got no response.

"Sab khatam ho chuka hai, sab, apne papa ka sapna ab main pura nahi kar paungi, kabhi nahi", the girl said in a feeble voice.
"Kuch bhi khatam nahi hua hai, sab kuch waisa hi hai Naira, everything", the guy tried to strengthen her
"Kuch bhi nahi badla hai Karthik, saach mein kuch nahi badla, ya tum dekhna hi nahi jhata ke ab mere per nahi rahe, that accident took my leg away from me, how do I dance, I lost everything", She cried in pain.
He wiped her tears and held her hand in his, kissed her eyes and cheeks he whispered softly "but our love is the same and as long as we are together every problem is very small."

Karthik and Naira had been married for a couple of months, that night they had been driving to Singhania house as a celebration had been organised on the inauguration of Dance Academy. Karthik and Naira had been driving to the house when a drunk truck driver all of a sudden dashed into their car sideways where Karthik was sitting the glass pieces of the window breaking and going into his face, the impact was so much that Naira was pushed out through the door and rolled over to the other side, the damage wouldn't have been much unfortunately her leg was pricked by a poisonous thorn, when both were admitted doctors announced they would have to sacrifice her leg other wise the poison would spread and she could die, to save her life everyone thought this was the best option and as accepted Naira broke completely looking at her condition.

"Kuch bhi same nahi hai Karthik kuch bhi nahi", Naira said tearfully with a heavy voice.
"Kya tumhe mere pyaar par shaq hai", Karthik questioned her sternly
"Dance karna is far off I can't even walk", Naira fumbled as she continued
"Khena kya chati ho, come straight to the point", Karthik said angrily as he knew in which direction the conversation was heading
"Divorce me", she whispered in an almost inaudible voice but he heard her and that blew of his fuse.
"Don't you dare", he screamed clutching tightly on her shoulder, he felt her shiver and leaving her shoulder he tightened his embrace around her, and ran his hand through her hair he loving whispered "What would you have done if you were in my place and I was in yours", getting silence back in reply he tightened his hold even more, kissed her forehead and spoke "I love you".

Both Naira and Karthik were shortly discharged all the family members made efforts to make her smile, Karthik also did his share but nothing worked whether it was Naitik burger smileys or Karthik's coffee ones even Akshara's motivational speeches and words of encouragement made no efforts. All this happening a month passed by.

Karthik entered into their room
"Yahi ho, maine kaha tha ready hone ke liye", he said as he walked in
"Tayar nahi hona hai aise hi ajao it's getting late", he spoke picking her up the bed in his arms and carried her to the back seat of the car and sat down next to her, telling the driver to start the journey as she closed the door.

Suddenly the car stopped infront of a huge building and as she read the sign she found that they were to enter a hospital once again carrying her in he bought her into an empty room where two female doctors entered in.
"Mrs Kapoor I have seen all your reports, x-rays everything and all of us feel you should opt for a metal leg, main ne aap ke husband se baat ki and he has told me you have always been independent, with this sudden accident I know your self confidence must have shaken, trust me this is the best for you but before attaching it we need to know your opinion", the elderly doctor spoke
Naira clutched onto karthik's shoulders scared and confused
"It is the best choice we have and I know you can do wonders, I trust you", Karthik told her and Naira nodded positively.

After everything was over with Karthik entered into the room.
"Aye Mr.Kapoor process khatam ho chuka hai ab result ki bari hai, Mrs Kapoor aap please chalne ki koshish kijiye", the younger doctor spoke holding out her hand for Naira to catch as a support but Naira wasn't able to stand straight for a single second as she got down the bed and fell.
"You can do it trust in yourself, trust the way I trust you, believe that the leg is yours, forget that accident", karthik told her and held out his hand grabbing the support of his she got up and walked a few steps with his help slowly she left his hand and was walking individually finally happy being independent again she hugged Karthik.
"Ab aap chal sakti hai with a little practice you will be able to run and dance as well, but remember take it slow", the elder doctor spoke.

Three more months had passed by with everyone's motivation and support especially Karthik's Naira had begun to dance but not very stressful moves that wouldn't be good for her. One of these days as Naira switched on the TV she saw a dance show advertisement going on and requested karthik she wanted to make an entry but he diagreed.
"Main kyun nahi ja sakti karthik", Naira asked him
"Ab toh mein phir se dance bhi karne lagi", she continued
"A competition would mean too much stress", he said patiently he knew she wouldn't be able to win it, it looked like a big platform and she had just started tl dance again. Loss or Win wouldn't have meant a thing earlier but in such conditions he was afraid that her loss would shatter the self confidence she had built up in these few months
"Tum chate hi nahi ke mein independent ho jaun tum yahi chate ho mein humesha tumhare saath raho bahut selfish ho tum karthik, I hate you", She spoke angrily pushing him out of the room, he slowly walked down the stairs.

"Naira", akshara called out
"Maa", Naira turned towards the direction of the voice and ran to hug her but didn't feel her mother embracing her back
"Kya hua maa", Naira enquired
"Tum ne karthik se kiss tarhe se bath ki Naira wo jo bhi khae raha tha it was for your own good", her mother spoke sternly
Naira looked down guiltily she knew was wrong in the way she behaved with Karthik, she hadn't meant a single word.
"I am sorry", she spoke
"Sorry uss se ja kar khao jiss ka tum ne dil dukhiya", akshara spoke

Naira hurriedly walked down the stairs, her paced increased as she saw karthik lying at the end of the staircase bleeding she screamed for her mother and they both rushed him to the hospital.
"Doctor wo thik toh hai", Akshara enquired
"Maa karthik ko kuch nahi ho sakta aap in se puchiye hum karthik se mil sakte hai ya nahi", Naira spoke
"Mrs. Singhania I told you and your family the first time, when the accident occurred you all need to support him, someone should be with him always", the doctor spoke.
"Aap yeh kya khe rahe, maa karthik ko kya hua hai", Naira spoke her voice trembling
"Mrs.Kapoor ap dono ke accident mein your husband lost his eyesight" the doctor revealed the truth to Naira shocking her. She broke down completely her leg trembling unable to hold herself she fell towards the ground and felt her mother's arms catching her.
"Did you know, did everyone know", she asked in a feeble voice and her mother nodded positively in reply
"Why didn't anyone tell me, didn't I have the right", Naira enquired in a shaky voice
"It was Karthik's descion he didn't want to increase your pain, you know you are very lucky to have him", her mother told her and made her walk and seated her on a chair.

As time passed by Naira thought of the four months not even once had karthik showed any break downs, never once did he mention not even the time she accused him of being selfish and tying her to himself. There were a few small changes like ever since the accident he had been taking the driver but Naira had thought that was because he was afraid. After what seemed like enternity the doctor announced that he was out of danger and they could meet him one by one. Naira pushed the door and entered him only to see him lying on the bed
"Why, kyun nahi bataya", Naira spoke

"Mere dard ko apna dard banaya, Lekin apne dard ke barien mujhe bataya tak nahi, kyun karte ho itna pyaar", Naira continued
"Jab main ne ankhe kholi har taraf andhera tha, main ne awaz di doctors ne mujhe kaha ke ab mein dekh nahi paunga I broke down, I broke down at the thought of not being able to see you again, naraz tha uss bhagwan se jiss ne mujhe se mera wo haq cheena, jab pata chala ke tum chal nahi paogi it felt like I lost everything tumhara dard bhara chera mere sapne iya tumhare halat ke barien mein soch kar bhi I was breaking down but ek baath ki khushi thi kyunke mein dekh nahi sakta, I didn't see you limping I didn't see you crying, if I would have I wouldn't be able to give you strength you know maybe god taking away my sight wasn't my curse but my good luck.", Karthik told her calmly
"I love you, you did your share know it is my chance, you have been my strength know I will be yours", she spoke hugging him

To love is one thing, to be loved is another, to love and be loved by the one you love is everything.

The End...Well not really, just a new beginning

-------------
Waiting for your reviews Kaira-ians

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
uff.. I need to get out from this emotional break down...
jhanvi .. u made me so emotional..
the OS damn good re...
looking forward for ur next OS...

do write more...

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 7 years ago
Ms.Bholi_Bhaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luvly os , 😳
I luvd it
it was amazing, totally emotional...

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am actually speechless after reading this
You made me all emotional
Brilliant!!!
Plz write more of their stories
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Bholi_Bhaali

luvly os , 😳

I luvd it
it was amazing, totally emotional...

Thank you
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAish

I am actually speechless after reading this

You made me all emotional
Brilliant!!!
Plz write more of their stories

Thanks Aish
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭 dono k sath aise kiu huya? glad about the end though 😃
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
can u write on KaiRa where K is missing for days after fight with Naira..
Naira longing for him and so on...
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

uff.. I need to get out from this emotional break down...

jhanvi .. u made me so emotional..
the OS damn good re...
looking forward for ur next OS...

do write more...

Thanks Anby
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

😭 dono k sath aise kiu huya? glad about the end though 😃

Dono ke saath aisa hua because this song was going on TV when Kaira was on my mind, uss minute there was something in my head telling me I have to write a story that gave the Humdard feeling, that is why inke saath aisa hua, thankfully I love my Kaira is liye ending happy hai.