Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Imli wants ice cream, great!
Let her starve, it all started with her stupid chocolates and ice creams! Anyway she has a rich husband who can buy her an ice cream factory, no need for Suraj go out for it.

This comment has me cracking up πŸ˜†. IKR why make your cravings public knowledge when you have a jobless loaded husband waiting on you hand and foot?
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiC9rXjOK90
Here's the link to the segment Radhika wrote about.

Also I just love how VJ refrains from talking about Suraj's "great love" πŸ˜†
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

girls saw u me and Tv , suraj drunk waking up chakor and teliing her that imli wants ice cream and she should get her one . the sukor scene was cute , the way he woke up chakor was sooo cute  but for ice cream for imli god help me!!!

then Vj meera intw VJ says suraj is confused as to whether he loves imli or not and meera says that she has been trying to get him to realise that he loves imli and he finally realises that he does.

the voice over  in the segment says we have to wait and see when suraj accepts imli and when vikor will get together

Tfs radhu imli wants ice cream..πŸ˜†why can't her husband buy..?haven't he money?πŸ˜‰ i hope suraj will realise soon for chakor not imali that would be big twistπŸ˜›

Nooo never happen imraj& vikor😑
Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

think whole of next week we will have suraj drooling over imli , imli drooling over vivaan and chakor  yearning for  vivaan , while vivaan is content  with imli when  he is supposedly in sachcha pyar with chakor

looks like we have to put up with imli for suraj's sakeπŸ˜†

Surpring thing is that no one is drooling over suraj πŸ˜† 
Im sure imli will reject him with a hesitation now that imli has fallen for vivaan. I rly want this confession tract to end faster, but I know the will drag it as usual. I dunno how we will have to tolerate this freaking drama πŸ˜‘
Edited by Deniz123 - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiC9rXjOK90

Here's the link to the segment Radhika wrote about.

Also I just love how VJ refrains from talking about Suraj's "great love" πŸ˜†

Tfs for link aru Wow awesome sukor scenes ..eagery waitting for this scene
Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
VJ doesn't even want to accept suraj has some concern for imli..while meera is hell bent upon making suraj realise his luv for imliπŸ˜†
sailuja thumbnail

think whole of next week we will have suraj drooling over imli , imli drooling over vivaan and chakor  yearning for  vivaan , while vivaan is content  with imli when  he is supposedly in sachcha pyar with chakor

looks like we have to put up with imli for suraj's sakeπŸ˜†

No radhu suraj drooling over chakor for her help not imli i hope we can get more sukor scenes πŸ˜ƒ
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukor_fan

VJ doesn't even want to accept suraj has some concern for imli..while meera is hell bent upon making suraj realise his luv for imliπŸ˜†

I think  chakor would get jealous and  looking suraj's uncondtionally love on imli πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs guyss πŸ€—

Imli 😑

kab ye chalega yaar... kuch tho fix karo πŸ˜•
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
watched epi Vj was awesome as usual..esp dat last scene nailed it well..πŸ‘ proud of u Vj πŸ˜Ž
snehu mujhe caps chahiye πŸ˜‰