Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Chakor is still wearing her mangalsutra.

And they show Imli lying on a hospital bed with a flat abdomen, so I guess she did miscarry.

As for Suraj not being in the promo, I think this is the third consecutive one of which he's not been part.

good suraj is nowhere in the picture when imli miscarried otherwise duddho boy and the sisters would have blamed him . now they can have their love triangle. suraj has always not been promoted as much as the other three but then they must realise he brings the TRPs
Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

i think for some time it will be vivaan imli chakor love triangle yaar

Oh god... when r they going to focus on sukor for heavens  sake..its either suraj-imli crap or amul baby-chakor crap..
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just now i watched episod iam really hating this episode suraj was begging with imli for his love &annoyoing to watch oh god  when it is going to end up this crap😑?
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

good suraj is nowhere in the picture when imli miscarried otherwise duddho boy and the sisters would have blamed him . now they can have their love triangle. suraj has always not been promoted as much as the other three but then they must realise he brings the TRPs

Agreed! VJ makes the show watchable, and this is coming from someone who's never seen any of his work prior to Udaan.
Not just the promos, he was hardly in the last two maha-eps either.
I really hope this is just for the time being till KNR comes back. After the baby dies, ImVaan can start life anew. All the ImVaan, ViKor and ImRaj drama should be wrapped up now itself. Let them give as much screen time as they want to Vidhi and Paras now.
Once KNR makes an entry, the focus will be on his battle with SuKor, who he will hopefully throw out of the haveli because those two really need some time away from ImVaan.
sailuja thumbnail
I hope cv allready decided  sukor &imvaan but they are confusing to viewers mind..becoz i liked when vivan-chakor confessed .but they didn't talk about their love..only they  were talking about their destiny πŸ˜›
But iam really hating cv and they are giving to  much  screen space to imli..and this idiot too much controling suraj..iam really shame of this scenes suraj raj vanshi begged for his sister in law πŸ˜‘
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Agreed! VJ makes the show watchable, and this is coming from someone who's never seen any of his work prior to Udaan.
Not just the promos, he was hardly in the last two maha-eps either.
I really hope this is just for the time being till KNR comes back. After the baby dies, ImVaan can start life anew. All the ImVaan, ViKor and ImRaj drama should be wrapped up now itself. Let them give as much screen time as they want to Vidhi and Paras now.
Once KNR makes an entry, the focus will be on his battle with SuKor, who he will hopefully throw out of the haveli because those two really need some time away from ImVaan.

Agree aradhana So cv is clearing everything before KNR come back.i also believing that thing only they will focus sukor and kn track..πŸ˜•in future 
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally everybody including Ranjana emptied their hearts content in cursing Suraj, now can we please move forward..pretty please.😳
And what am I reading..bacha goooneee!!!πŸ˜† I swear I am not being insensitive..in fact the only living thing that suffered in this football match was this unborn child. At the same, it was the cause of all problems in the first place. Good riddance!

Prepare for a month long rona dhona.😡
Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah this pregnant scene was brought to redeem suraj's character. Suraj couldnt have a change of heart of it want for that baby. Im happy that vivaan has moved on from chakor finally now we can enjoy sukor scenes. Bit I have a feeling that you watch thoes scenes we might have to wait a Lil bit longer. 
It's a good thing that makers hasn't made vivaan negative. Normally in every serieal second become neg in this kind of situ in order to g set his love.  same thing happened in swaragini where laksh became negative after realising the truth.