Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Namita_

That makes me think than the promo is a just trick to get us all to speculate!!! 

The stupid confession is not going to happen!!! 

hope it does not happen !!! but then y would they give a misleading promo?
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

To deliver a shock! 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

No radhu it was mislead prom i don't think so but he will confess..but he has some  motivation behind his confession😉

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like last dialogue of suraj ..he says to chakor.. i didn't forget you are my enemy  & i will not let you forget this..👍🏼 Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sailuja

No radhu it was mislead prom i don't think so but he will confess..but he has some  motivation behind his confession😉

Sailuja, you really feel something is fishy about the confession promo??
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

That makes me think than the promo is a just trick to get us all to speculate!!! 

The stupid confession is not going to happen!!! 

Namita, how I wish for this to be true because this confession and its intensity and also Imli's fat belly are really demotivating.

I wish the writers think that if Suraj regrets not marrying Imli only for the baby adds more to his character that if he simply regrets not marrying because he loves her. This way he still looks selfish. But a man who is ready to accept a woman that he doesn't love (or he thinks that he will never love her) for the rest of his life just to be with his child, that's really an admirable act. 
ipkrr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't believe anything is going to clear up next week. This is their biggest suspense now - more than even KN return. Meera outfit really looked weird on her today. Till a couple of weeks Suraj was all over Chakor. Nowadays he seems so indifferent to her and so quiet. Annoying track.
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ipkrr

I don't believe anything is going to clear up next week. This is their biggest suspense now - more than even KN return. Meera outfit really looked weird on her today. Till a couple of weeks Suraj was all over Chakor. Nowadays he seems so indifferent to her and so quiet. Annoying track.

for the last two weeks now suraj has been maintaining a distance from chakor which according to me is right. especially when cvs are going to show him professing his love for imli.
suraj and chakors relationship if it is going to continue will hopefully take a new turn from here, they seem to be making a beginning with the ragini track .  suraj's confession  of  love for imli  i think will bring suraj and chakor closer and they may start bonding from then on 

Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sukor_fan

Woohoo..!new AT..👏

@divu my name is sanjana..1st yr engineering student

okk 😃
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning all!

How long do you suppose this track of Suraj crying over Imli is going to last? A month, two or three? It has not yet started and I want it to be over.

There are almost three months since Imli has been glorified for getting pregnant on her "first date". I guess now is Suraj's turn to sing praises to Imli Devi.