Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Buzzinnn... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Thanks for your post dearπŸ€—... Getting to know what was in the episode...

WelcomeπŸ€— πŸ˜³ Same old Ish drama! And now the writers are hell bent on ruining Sona's character..

I really really hope Bose family is shown to handle the issues differently and not with sleepless nights and sleeping pills... πŸ˜† They can all sit together and eat rasagulla...  Talk and Sleep in the living room over each others' laps...  Sometimes I feel the homes with not many rooms have a lot of togetherness as they get to share the same room and their feelings too...πŸ€—

Even I hope that they handle it realistically...so far the writers have stuck to that aspect when it comes to the Bose's, hoping they continue to do the same. I definitely don't want another sad background music playing... πŸ˜† Yes, Sona will be sobbing but her folks got to to be the strength that she needs at that moment. 

They can all sit together and eat rasagulla... You never know this might just happen πŸ˜‰ Now that you've said it I so want it to happen. Love how these tiny tiny situations make life so much more beautiful & appreciative. 

Sona trying hard is good to see only when there is something receivable on the other side... Can't she be little more smart to read the reaction from Ish?! That's where I get more and more annoyed with the writers... For want of continuing one character's exploration, they make the others play dumb... Ok agreed that Sona might think that Ishwari is being stubborn just like her initial days where she was not ready to change her eating habits... But can't Sona see the changes in Ishwari's attitude or the character? Wasn't she good in her nature earlier than now? Can't she see the huge difference from then to now... And a little bit of relating it to things happening around?! They write the scenes out of their own convenience without making it relevant to the characters.. And for want of moving forward with the story, they make the scenes so so loud!!! Subtlety is far far away from the show now... πŸ₯± Exactly! Completely agree... just because they want to highlight a particular character in a positive or negative way, they try to pull down & exploit the other characters... god knows why? That one episode where Sona gives it back to Dev was so good & I though that there's something to look forward other than Ishwari's drama & all I can see is Sona crawling back to Ishwari asking her/begging her to accept her.. So unlike the initial smart Sona. That smart Sona never used to force her opinions/views on anyone, even Dev. But we're getting to see the exact opposite now. Yes, maybe with little subtlety they could've have shown the same thing. But reinforcing?? Nah!

May be they will make Bose family too react dramatically as they weren't getting enough space and attention amidst the audience... πŸ˜†  I hope not! 

Why, why and why can't they even show Ishwari showing her anger to Dev in all this?  Ha ha...right now I guess it's Sona's character that has to face the slack. Dev's chance will come.. πŸ˜†

And Sona expressing her discomfort to him as well??!! Not necessarily a complaint box but some open discussion about her trial and error to make an understanding about Ishwari.. Then Dev can be Dev shutting her off again and again not wanting to listen anything otherwise and wants to stay in his bliss of 'my maa' πŸ˜† Yea, she should've tried at least once..πŸ€”

I know it might look like "poor Dev" caught between two women.. Anyway that's the fact and it has to be shown as well... And how Dev is sticking to his stand for his mother and trying hard to make Sona understand... Only to realize later how wrong he was all the while... Guess there's a long way to go before we get to see this. Watched last night's episode this afternoon only and I was not too happy how Sona's character was shaping..

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely post Aksh !!

I had serious problems with yesterday's episode.

What was the need for Sona to go to Ishwari so soon after she got an earful near the Dining table !! she is acting so dumb πŸ˜•
Another thing ...when u know all the dishes served on the table were not of course not made by Bhola ...at least I expected Sona to realise that all such stuff Ishwari makes herself ...what was the need to ask to take it all away despite Ishwari telling her previously to not control diet of her children ...  and then ...going to her room to speak to her was like falling on the axe willingly . 

U know sometimes being really honest also does not help ...I get it Sona wanted to try to gel with her ...she was making an honest effort but why all of it so soon ...so soon !!! 
CVS'...u r rushing ... u r rushing πŸ˜‘

then when Bose family came ...Elena chatting away to glory ...what happened to her ...Dadi and all confessing they had been teasing Sona since a long time ...thus feeding more fodder to this over processing brain of Ishwari. " Facepalm...facepalm " 

Ishwari was bloody rude and totally in GKB element in front of them ...how I wish Neha comes back home and gives her a piece of mind on similar situations ... I want to see her face !! 

I am annoyed with how they r just showing Ishwari scenes all the time ...where have Nikki - Rhea disappeared ...why no scenes of Neha ??? dont they realise that over dose of everything makes things monotonous !

They have not given any good Devakshi scene since last 2 weeks I think ... I am mighty pissed off with them over this !! there is a limit to endure this emotional blackmail that Ishwari does all the time ... I just hope the serial gets back on track where there is a balance of scenes... ! otherwise I am really not bothered to see Ishwari as of now ...same BG music ...same old self pity ...same old selfishness...same old cribbing ... I get it .. I get it ...u r possessive of DEV and now I feel there is no need of establishing this in our faces all the time !!

Its been driven into our head already !! πŸ€’Please CVS' move on to something else...

By the way a thought came in my mind ...What shall GKB do now ...i mean whats her purpose ...her main focus ..Sona shall no more be there in the house ! what will she do now ...LOL !!

I hope we get a good scene today ...before the impending Doom but I guess its wrong to keep high hopes. 

Buzzinnn... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

this

Elena knew that Ishwari was having some problem with Sona, then why did she have to chatter away non-stop?? And Bijoy & Asha were absolutely mum. The terms Jiju, Dev babu, jodi, theen, saade theen mahine were similar to punches (blow) to Ishwari...It was like as if someone was punching her continuously.

^^ made me laugh   πŸ€£   πŸ€£

antenna khade ho gye ishwari ke sighh
3 sade 3 were gol gol ghooming in her head ..kya yaar elena..thoda chup rehti toh tera kya jata behen 🀣 upar se saurabh..aag mein ghee daal diya πŸ˜†

She was in SHOCK!! Shock laga, shock laga, shock.. She even coughed a little bit because she couldn't believe it..! Her reactions were so apt & spot on, but I found it so funny... πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Buzzinnn... thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLife321

OMG Aksh... Such a long post & on point analysis. You didn't leave anyone. πŸ˜† Good to know that people are not loosing their sanity at the end of episode now a days. I am just switching off my TV and going to bed after the episode because i am not able to connect with anyone now a daysπŸ˜†

Looks like more than Dev, Sona & Ishwari, We need their break-up to save our sanity🀣🀣

Hey latha...what to do?? Have to ramble away here πŸ˜†  I dunno what the writers are up to with Sona's character. Next will be Dev's turn I guess.. Anyways everything will unfold soon now & I hope we get to see less of Ishwari...at least for a week...Writers please hear my plea...pretty please!!  I wish I could catch the episode when it airs live, so that I can come to the forum & be done with my gussa πŸ˜‘ 

Curlyhairdiary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buzzinnn...

Thank you sweets 😳 
Yes, I did see her post & did comment as well. The breakup is much much needed for Dev & Sona. It'll break them both, but just like the saying... what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger... so this separation will make them way much stronger to figure out & mend their respective issues in their own way. They need to figure out what they want individually. Dev can't have it all & expect everything to be perfectly fine. He needs to be aware of his mother's insecurity issues. He needs to see that there's a world out there other than his mother. He needs to draw a line when it comes to his family. And most importantly wrt Sona he needs to truly understand her value & must be more appreciative of her love. He's got a lot of fixing to do post breakup. Don't want to see him like a helpless Devdas!

And for Sona, we know she's currently blinded with love & trust. But that doesn't mean she needs to let go of many things. She needs the respect that she deserves, she needs to maintain her dignity, she should focus on her career & the moment when she doubted her self-worth...she should've immediately realized that there is no place for her at Dev's house. She's so amazing that she deserves so much more. She doesn't value herself that much. And now the writers are making her look πŸ€’

And Ishwari will learn the most out of this breakup. Dev nor Sona are going to make her understand. Situations might make her realize that she was truly horrible to the child she loves the most. Apart from seeing her son suffering, we have the Khatari situation, Neha's marital problems, even Riya or Nikki might cause some prbl, maybe even Vicky/RR might create some issue...So all this will be an eye opener for her...

Ishwari tho aaj kal only ruins our mood...Guess we'll have to wait for another two days max...till her B.P pills drama is over... Am only missing out on all the live forum reactions after the episode airs...well I've no choice, I have to be in bed that time for an early start the next day...:/ maybe only Friday nights, I can join all the hullabulla...ha ha..;)

In bold, totally!! The initial promos made it look like he has it all. Mummy bhi khush and girlfriend break up k baad bhi keeps suporting him. I don't mind Sonakshi supporting him, but he has to work for it and prove himself to be worthy of her love before that happens. When it comes to love, he's had it easy until now. Would be interesting to see how his character develops.

After watching the segments, I have hopes that our old fiery Sona is going to make a comeback soon. So excited about that😊

Ishwari - The less said, the better.

I can understand dear😳 Don't worry, you can join in the discussions whenever you get time. πŸ€—
restless thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what was the need to be so chatty ,Elena... πŸ˜‘.
Buzzinnn... thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Thank you for braving these episodes and also giving us such lovely summaries. Very helpful for people with weak hearts (like me) who are unable to tune in to watch them live.

After showing (in a very unsubtle manner) how Ish does not value Sona, disrespects Dev/Sona relationship, does not value her family, her family realizing all of this..can my poor heart hope that they will show the opposite but show it well?

Wish they would take pity on the audience and show the SBS segments instead of the actual episodes at the time the show airs. They can assume that the audience has grasped the story line and has been emotionally tortured to the extent (even beyond actually) they were aiming for. 

Not that the SBS segments meet all our needs but atleast we will have no more Sona/Ish interactions. Based on the segments, atleast the focus is back on Dev/Sona and for a change Dev is interested in Sona. Like he used to be before he started acting like he had he had finished his job (finding a mate) and now he just needed to hand her over to his mom for next steps.

Since the show has to run for a while, I suppose we will be subjected to a a few weeks of Dev missing Sona and moping around. Basically a phase when he tries to live with the decision he has taken.

For  a change of scene after that I expect they will introduce someone for Sona and Dev will be forced to react in some way instead of just moping around..

Can all of that come soonish please? Anything will be better than the current emotional wringer!!

P.S: Did Elena say 3.5 months? Sad. 3.5 months of only hand holding and occasional hugs. Maybe this relationship does need to end!!

Thank you πŸ˜³
I so didn't want to write nor comment anything about yesterdays episode.. was mighty pissed with the way Sona's character was presented. But still had to get it out & landed up with this long post Sona looked like she was begging...she was trying to say the same thing over & over again. She really needs to chill. Found her so pushy, which is so unlike her. And about Ishwari...I don't think we can expect anything anymore from her. I don't know how they are going to redeem her... Is it even possible??  I don't know. Another 2-3 days more & am hoping that we get to see less of Ishwariji...That's all I want at this moment... Waiting for them to shift the focus back onto Dev & Sona ...but it's still gonna be an emotional ride!  πŸ€”
P.S: Did Elena say 3.5 months? Sad. 3.5 months of only hand holding and occasional hugs. Maybe this relationship does need to end!!  πŸ€£πŸ€£ So TRUE!
Edited by Buzzinnn... - 7 years ago
Buzzinnn... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Dev thinks that his imperfect world is becoming perfect

Ishwari thinks that her perfect world is becoming imperfect
Sona is left to balance both of their thoughts
πŸ€”

BRAVO! 

It's gonna be the other way round very soon πŸ˜†

Dev thinks that his so called perfect world has become imperfect
Ishwari thinks that her so called imperfect world has become perfect
And Sona?? Who the hell is Sona?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€”
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely brilliant postπŸ€—πŸ‘
You haven't left even one aspect of the episode uncovered😳😳
Totally agree with you. . Even I didn't understand that Sonakshi was the one stopped Dev to 'force fit' her into the family. .She understands that Ishwari needs time to accept her. . Still, she unknowingly was rushing into her acceptance.
No fault of hers obviously, because she was getting anxious with the way Ishwari was firing taunts at her. . Hence she directly confronts her. . πŸ‘ But, this turns out to be even more intimidating for Ishwari
Honestly, neither Dev, Ishwari or Sona are prepared for Sona coming into the family. . The separation will be the much needed space.😳
I seriously hope we get more of DevAkshi now. . It is getting frustrating to see Ishwari occupying the entire screen time.
Buzzinnn... thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmgi

Lovely post Aksh!!!

My problem with Ishwari is not only that she is downright rude to Sona  but her lack of remorse. Until the Halwa incident she was shown to have some remorse and acknowledgement to her real self that this is so not her. Even when she accomplished what she wanted when Dev started insulting the Halwa Sona made you could see she was not able to rejoice in her victory. There was something in her eyes that was shouting out that this is not like her to do these things. But she immediately regained her composure when she went to Sona and used the situation to her advantage.

But now there is no remorse in her. It is like she is challenging Sona openly. So after the overdose triggered by her guilt she is again going to make use of the situation to her advantage by trying to bring proposal for Sona. So her guilt trip just vanishes into nothingness once she gets what she wants. 

Thank you πŸ€—
Initially Ishwari was giving Sona the cold shoulder & that was when Dev hadn't told her anything about them. After he confessed about his relationship with Sona to Ishwari, she mellowed a little bit & she felt guilty for subjecting Sona with her rude & insensitive behavior. Post the halwa incident, the writers have made Sona behave all feisty & bold & she directly confronts Ishwari... Sona tells her that the bad tasting halwa will always remind her how she had to learn everything from her as soon as possible. From that moment I think Ishwari feels that Sona has become a threat to her. She is scared that Sona will take her place very soon. And she's taken it up as a challenge to be down right rude & show absolute no remorse to her. Even when Sona goes up to her room wanting to learn everything from her...Sona ends up saying that it was Dev who chose her & not Ishwari...Again Sona made Ishwari feel very weak here. So now tashan mode is full on. And her family also gets subjected to the same rude behavior. I don't think there will be anymore guilt trip.. at least for sometime...πŸ˜•