Issues, issues & more issues! (15 Aug)

Posted: 7 years ago

Seems like there are only issues piling up around Issue aunty! Soon we'll get to see Bose parivar ka issues as well...πŸ˜• 

Sona tells Elena, "Chotti chotti baathon ke liye mein Dev ke paas kyun jaoon??" Honestly speaking, I think Sona fears Dev's reaction more than Ishwari's. Yes she doesn't want to talk to him about his own mother. But at least she could try speaking to him. Why keep him in the dark??There was a time that whenever Ishwari was upset or feeling low, it was Sona who could make her feel little better but now she has no idea that everything that she says is going to backfire. Elena was right... when Sona was trying so hard to please Ishwari, I think Dev needed to be kept in loop on what's been happening as well.. At this moment we have three people who are not thinking on the same wavelength. Sona confronted Ishwari & RR & told them exactly what she was feeling...And what did she get out of it?? More Baashan! That's all... She was stuck! Ishwari was getting all the more complicated & Dev had absolutely no idea.

Ishwari looks like she's having a problem every single second that she breathes... she's complaining about Dev not having food with her?? πŸ˜• Maybe he truly had some work & because of that he was late. Mamaji was right by pointing out that Nikki & Riya take their plates & go to their respective rooms to eat... (oh I forgot she doesn't care about her daughters) ...as kids grow up the way they function also changes, their priorities, their wants & needs changes. Ishwari you cannot pick on a particular instant & go berserk & blame Dev for your bitter insecure feelings.. Like I said before, she is just dissecting every little move of Dev's & holding Sona responsible for that... Even if he sneezes it's because of Sona.

"Mere paas aur hai hi kya...mera beta hi tho hai"...Ishwari really behaves like she'll be homeless the moment Dev is out of her life... Does she know that she has three daughters?? She's impossible! And the way she's pinning for Dev's attention is just too weird. He'll suffocate one day that's for sure. Maybe not instantly but he'll come around. And thank you Mamji for her telling this.. "Ishwari tu pagal hai??" But it didn't have any effect on her πŸ€” "Waqt badal gaya hai bhaiya", Ishwari tells Mamaji. Yes, time has definitely gone by & Dev is not that child anymore that he used to be. It's been 17-18 years & she's still stuck in the past. It is she who needs to realize this.  

Poor Sona is trying so hard. She wants to learn cooking, but I really don't know why she needs to do all of this. And Bijoy showed her the mirror. It's ok to learn cooking but no one needs to force you to learn it. There shouldn't be any compulsion, only passion. If she's passionate about cooking then yes he'll understand. And Bijoy understood that Sona was doing all of this because of the Dixits. Can't blame Dev, he loves Sona just the way she is. It is only Ishwari & her so called insecurities that was making everything so difficult. After seeing Sona behave like that Bijoy couldn't help but worry about hios daughter...any father would be. So the Bose's decide to pay a visit & that would confirm Bijoy's agitated & disturbed feeling. Yes Bijoy, go save your daughter!

Ishwari really feels that Sona is a threat to her πŸ˜† ...so she cooks what she wants Dev to eat & what does doctorni do? She asks bhola bhaiya to take away everything?? πŸ˜• Sona, you need to slow down babe...You're still the nutritionist that Dev hired for his mother. What I don't seem to understand is, when she clearly told Dev the other day to slow down & give Ishwari some time to accept things, here she was busy rushing into things way too fast...She was hell bent on forcing Ishwari to accept her. All she needed to do was to go with the flow. But here every single thing that she was doing was being scrutinized & she was held responsible... Dev coming home late was Sonakshi's fault. Wow! πŸ˜†πŸ‘... I can't even believe that a smart girl like Sona couldn't figure out that Ishwari didn't like her & she was not being wanted there. And Ishwari went way over-board. She's now the smart lady who is dill-dallying & deviating from her insecurities & is making Sona feel that she is not worthy enough for this family.  That she isn't capable enough to be the bahu of this family... Wah wah!! Nice try I must say.

Why Sona why?? After listening to everything that Ishwari had to tell you...you still went looking for trouble. Why do you want to dig your own grave?? Wait a minute, it's already dug & kept by Ishwari...she only needs to push you into it...Go ahead, go get pushed!...She starts praising how mahan Ishwari is & that she wants to learn everything from her, how she managed the house & looked after everything...blab bla bla... We know Sona was genuinely being sweet, honest & nice but she was just making muck out of everything... Sona was being too bold when she said that, she knows that Ishwari didn't choose her for Dev but Dev was the one who chose her for himself. That must have been a huge blow for Ishwari. If you think from Ishwari's pov it was as if Sona was making her feel/look weak in front of her...Bad move, I must say!

Ishwari was so down right rude & insulting when Sona's folks came to visit her...Well honestly, her behavior is not shocking at all these days. Elena knew that Ishwari was having some problem with Sona, then why did she have to chatter away non-stop?? And Bijoy & Asha were absolutely mum. The terms Jiju, Dev babu, jodi, theen, saade theen mahine were similar to punches (blow) to Ishwari...It was like as if someone was punching her continuously. πŸ˜† And Bijoy just sat there analyzing every expression on her face. Well, something good is going to come out of this visit. So I'm very happy..😳

Precap: Why are you being so hasty Ishwari?? You'll need these pills in the future when you really can't handle sleepless nights..πŸ₯± 

Brilliant, Brilliant post dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
So well analyzed. I agree with everything you've said, and I would like to repeat a point that Saumya made on her post the other day, the break up is needed by Sonakshi as much as Dev. Infact, I think all the three characters need it. Dev, to realize that breaking up with Sonakshi is not the solution. Sonakshi is a part of him now. He can't run away from himself. 
Sonakshi needs it so that she can understand that she was starting to lose he identity in trying to fit in with the Dixits. I also agree on the point that Sonakshi should've told Dev about IShwari's behaviour. You're right, She's more afraid of Dev's reaction than Ishwari's. He has been kept in the dark for so long that when he finds out everything he will be completely shattered. He can't even imagine his mom is capable of having these kind of thoughts
Ishwari needs to grow up and realize that her son is not a child anymore. He is a man and he is entitled to have a relationship other than that with his mother. Also, will somebody pls remind her she has daughters as well? How blind are you Ishwari? She really can't see anything beyond her son. One day Dev will need pills because of all this. I'm not gonna talk too much about Ishwari, she just ends up ruining my mood these days!
Waiting for today's episode. Finally all this drama will end and we can all move on towards the main track i.e the break up.
Thanks for your post dearπŸ€—... Getting to know what was in the episode...
I really really hope Bose family is shown to handle the issues differently and not with sleepless nights and sleeping pills... πŸ˜† They can all sit together and eat rasagulla...  Talk and Sleep in the living room over each others' laps...  Sometimes I feel the homes with not many rooms have a lot of togetherness as they get to share the same room and their feelings too...πŸ€—

Sona trying hard is good to see only when there is something receivable on the other side... Can't she be little more smart to read the reaction from Ish?! That's where I get more and more annoyed with the writers... For want of continuing one character's exploration, they make the others play dumb... Ok agreed that Sona might think that Ishwari is being stubborn just like her initial days where she was not ready to change her eating habits... But can't Sona see the changes in Ishwari's attitude or the character? Wasn't she good in her nature earlier than now? Can't she see the huge difference from then to now... And a little bit of relating it to things happening around?! They write the scenes out of their own convenience without making it relevant to the characters.. And for want of moving forward with the story, they make the scenes so so loud!!! Subtlety is far far away from the show now... πŸ₯±

May be they will make Bose family too react dramatically as they weren't getting enough space and attention amidst the audience... πŸ˜†

Why, why and why can't they even show Ishwari showing her anger to Dev in all this? 

And Sona expressing her discomfort to him as well??!! Not necessarily a complaint box but some open discussion about her trial and error to make an understanding about Ishwari.. Then Dev can be Dev shutting her off again and again not wanting to listen anything otherwise and wants to stay in his bliss of 'my maa' πŸ˜†

I know it might look like "poor Dev" caught between two women.. Anyway that's the fact and it has to be shown as well... And how Dev is sticking to his stand for his mother and trying hard to make Sona understand... Only to realize later how wrong he was all the while...
this

Elena knew that Ishwari was having some problem with Sona, then why did she have to chatter away non-stop?? And Bijoy & Asha were absolutely mum. The terms Jiju, Dev babu, jodi, theen, saade theen mahine were similar to punches (blow) to Ishwari...It was like as if someone was punching her continuously.

^^ made me laugh   πŸ€£   πŸ€£

antenna khade ho gye ishwari ke sighh
3 sade 3 were gol gol ghooming in her head ..kya yaar elena..thoda chup rehti toh tera kya jata behen 🀣 upar se saurabh..aag mein ghee daal diya πŸ˜†
OMG Aksh... Such a long post & on point analysis. You didn't leave anyone. πŸ˜† Good to know that people are not loosing their sanity at the end of episode now a days. I am just switching off my TV and going to bed after the episode because i am not able to connect with anyone now a daysπŸ˜†
Looks like more than Dev, Sona & Ishwari, We need their break-up to save our sanity🀣🀣
Thank you for braving these episodes and also giving us such lovely summaries. Very helpful for people with weak hearts (like me) who are unable to tune in to watch them live.

After showing (in a very unsubtle manner) how Ish does not value Sona, disrespects Dev/Sona relationship, does not value her family, her family realizing all of this..can my poor heart hope that they will show the opposite but show it well?

Wish they would take pity on the audience and show the SBS segments instead of the actual episodes at the time the show airs. They can assume that the audience has grasped the story line and has been emotionally tortured to the extent (even beyond actually) they were aiming for. 

Not that the SBS segments meet all our needs but atleast we will have no more Sona/Ish interactions. Based on the segments, atleast the focus is back on Dev/Sona and for a change Dev is interested in Sona. Like he used to be before he started acting like he had he had finished his job (finding a mate) and now he just needed to hand her over to his mom for next steps.

Since the show has to run for a while, I suppose we will be subjected to a a few weeks of Dev missing Sona and moping around. Basically a phase when he tries to live with the decision he has taken.

For  a change of scene after that I expect they will introduce someone for Sona and Dev will be forced to react in some way instead of just moping around..

Can all of that come soonish please? Anything will be better than the current emotional wringer!!

P.S: Did Elena say 3.5 months? Sad. 3.5 months of only hand holding and occasional hugs. Maybe this relationship does need to end!!
Edited by bookworm123 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by bookworm123

Thank you for braving these episodes and also giving us such lovely summaries. Very helpful for people with weak hearts (like me) who are unable to tune in to watch them live.

After showing (in a very unsubtle manner) how Ish does not value Sona, disrespects Dev/Sona relationship, does not value her family, her family realizing all of this..can my poor heart hope that they will show the opposite but show it well?

Wish they would take pity on the audience and show the SBS segments instead of the actual episodes at the time the show airs. They can assume that the audience has grasped the story line and has been emotionally tortured to the extent (even beyond actually) they were aiming for. 

Not that the SBS segments meet all our needs but atleast we will have no more Sona/Ish interactions. Based on the segments, atleast the focus is back on Dev/Sona and for a change Dev is interested in Sona. Like he used to be before he started acting like he had he had finished his job (finding a mate) and now he just needed to hand her over to his mom for next steps.

Since the show has to run for a while, I suppose we will be subjected to a a few weeks of Dev missing Sona and moping around. Basically a phase when he tries to live with the decision he has taken.

For  a change of scene after that I expect they will introduce someone for Sona and Dev will be forced to react in some way instead of just moping around..

Can all of that come soonish please? Anything will be better than the current emotional wringer!!
With Ish being so impossibly stubborn, Dev being impossibly dumb and Sona being impossibly desperate, I am wondering what would be that moment of realization where we can exclaim "FINALLY!!!" πŸ˜†

Dev thinks that his imperfect world is becoming perfect
Ishwari thinks that her perfect world is becoming imperfect
Sona is left to balance both of their thoughts
πŸ€”

BRAVO! 
Originally posted by Malvika07

Brilliant, Brilliant post dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
So well analyzed. I agree with everything you've said, and I would like to repeat a point that Saumya made on her post the other day, the break up is needed by Sonakshi as much as Dev. Infact, I think all the three characters need it. Dev, to realize that breaking up with Sonakshi is not the solution. Sonakshi is a part of him now. He can't run away from himself. 
Sonakshi needs it so that she can understand that she was starting to lose he identity in trying to fit in with the Dixits. I also agree on the point that Sonakshi should've told Dev about IShwari's behaviour. You're right, She's more afraid of Dev's reaction than Ishwari's. He has been kept in the dark for so long that when he finds out everything he will be completely shattered. He can't even imagine his mom is capable of having these kind of thoughts
Ishwari needs to grow up and realize that her son is not a child anymore. He is a man and he is entitled to have a relationship other than that with his mother. Also, will somebody pls remind her she has daughters as well? How blind are you Ishwari? She really can't see anything beyond her son. One day Dev will need pills because of all this. I'm not gonna talk too much about Ishwari, she just ends up ruining my mood these days!
Waiting for today's episode. Finally all this drama will end and we can all move on towards the main track i.e the break up.

Thank you sweets 😳 
Yes, I did see her post & did comment as well. The breakup is much much needed for Dev & Sona. It'll break them both, but just like the saying... what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger... so this separation will make them way much stronger to figure out & mend their respective issues in their own way. They need to figure out what they want individually. Dev can't have it all & expect everything to be perfectly fine. He needs to be aware of his mother's insecurity issues. He needs to see that there's a world out there other than his mother. He needs to draw a line when it comes to his family. And most importantly wrt Sona he needs to truly understand her value & must be more appreciative of her love. He's got a lot of fixing to do post breakup. Don't want to see him like a helpless Devdas!

And for Sona, we know she's currently blinded with love & trust. But that doesn't mean she needs to let go of many things. She needs the respect that she deserves, she needs to maintain her dignity, she should focus on her career & the moment when she doubted her self-worth...she should've immediately realized that there is no place for her at Dev's house. She's so amazing that she deserves so much more. She doesn't value herself that much. And now the writers are making her look πŸ€’

And Ishwari will learn the most out of this breakup. Dev nor Sona are going to make her understand. Situations might make her realize that she was truly horrible to the child she loves the most. Apart from seeing her son suffering, we have the Khatari situation, Neha's marital problems, even Riya or Nikki might cause some prbl, maybe even Vicky/RR might create some issue...So all this will be an eye opener for her...

Ishwari tho aaj kal only ruins our mood...Guess we'll have to wait for another two days max...till her B.P pills drama is over... Am only missing out on all the live forum reactions after the episode airs...well I've no choice, I have to be in bed that time for an early start the next day...:/ maybe only Friday nights, I can join all the hullabulla...ha ha..;)

Lovely post Aksh!!!
My problem with Ishwari is not only that she is downright rude to Sona  but her lack of remorse. Until the Halwa incident she was shown to have some remorse and acknowledgement to her real self that this is so not her. Even when she accomplished what she wanted when Dev started insulting the Halwa Sona made you could see she was not able to rejoice in her victory. There was something in her eyes that was shouting out that this is not like her to do these things. But she immediately regained her composure when she went to Sona and used the situation to her advantage.

But now there is no remorse in her. It is like she is challenging Sona openly. So after the overdose triggered by her guilt she is again going to make use of the situation to her advantage by trying to bring proposal for Sona. So her guilt trip just vanishes into nothingness once she gets what she wants.