Best bollywood Trilogy?

Poll

Which according is the best bollywood trilogy?

Login To Vote
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
#1
What is your favorite BW Trilogy?? Mine is Krrish. First movie is a classic, second one was average but third one was good Blockbuster flick. than I like Golmaal series, first one is excellent, second was meh but had ita hilarious moments and third one was so bad, it was good lol. Dhoom series had one good movie, one above average and one bad one, although bad one did the most business lol. Masti, first part was good, other two were trash but had hilarious moments. Raaz, first part was good, second one was also okay, third one I did not liked. Murder, Murder one was okayish although hot one, I loved the second one and third one was also okay. Housefull one was okay, but the other two were bad. but they were so bad that they were good lol. Kiya Kool Hain Hum, I liked the first two parts but did not liked the third part, which was badly made. Hate Story series was a good erotic series, good story, good to excellent acting and surprisingly good execution. I mean you go the hall, thinking it will be another B-grade skin show, but you will be suprised to see a good story. I never got the hype of 1920 series. While My Friend Ganesha was another feel goody Trilogy. if I had to rank it would be : 1. Krrish Trilogy. 2. Murder series. 3. Dhoom series 4. Hate Story series. 5. Golmaal series 6. Raaz series. 7. Oh My friend Ganesha. 8. Masti series (because of its part one). 9. Housefull series. 10. Kiya Cool Hain Hum 11. 1920 series.

Created

Last reply

Replies

9

Views

2.1k

Users

10

Likes

1

Frequent Posters

-Spirited- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
#2
Golmaal for me! all the parts have been a fun watch.

Dhoom would be my second fav, new stories new actors with abi and uday being constant 🥳
bokul thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Master Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
#3
from the list krish
i also like 1920 trilogy that is not in the list
simplyrdb thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#4
Dhoom series followed by Golmaal with first part of both these series being the best.
448368 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#5
Dhoom & Krrish hugely successful franchises
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
#6
Where is 1920 trilogy..

I am fan of Raaz ..
TitansFan thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
#7
Krrish. (some parts of 3 was laughable but then again its better than Dhoom 3)
Dhoom 3 made me cringe and cry ( I had lots of expectations from that)
Posted: 10 years ago
#8
Murder!!! All three parts were amazing specially murder 2.
return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
#9
What about the Shakespeare Trilogy. The only good one IMO.
pallavi25 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
#10

I really liked Dhoom 1 and 2...even 3 wasnt as bad as people say...😆
John Abraham and HR were too good in the 1st two instalments. Aamir tried but it wasnt his forte.

Krish was okayish, K3 was quite bad, only liked Kangy in it. KMG was really Excellent, loved HR and Preity in it.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy

https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".