Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Piyatrix  thanks for apologizing friend, means a lot. No hard feelings.
Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 7 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its really great for Fawad that Suriya is being called Fawad Khan of the South and Fawad is not being called Suriya of Bollywood/Pak TV industry. 😆
IMO Suriya is much ahead of Fawad in terms of stardom and popularity. Cant speak about talent...looks wise Fawad is better. 
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fawad who.?
Plz dont insult surya ...he is dam talented n versatile actor n he z way better looking... fawad is just over rated  in iF
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Its really great for Fawad that Suriya is being called Fawad Khan of the South and Fawad is not being called Suriya of Bollywood/Pak TV industry. 😆

IMO Suriya is much ahead of Fawad in terms of stardom and popularity. Cant speak about talent...looks wise Fawad is better. 

That's not really the point. Since Suriya is not well known here, I wanted to introduce him using the name of Fawad Khan.. they are common in more ways than one.

The idea was not to compare their popularity or talent. It's simply to introduce Suriya to everyone here. ❤️
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Suriya is a better actor and a better looker than Fawad. 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Suriya never acted in TV shows. I don't know what u talking about!!
LoveYouChutki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SURIYA... My all time favorite actor... I love love this guy...
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

That's not really the point. Since Suriya is not well known here, I wanted to introduce him using the name of Fawad Khan.. they are common in more ways than one.

The idea was not to compare their popularity or talent. It's simply to introduce Suriya to everyone here. ❤️

I understood why you framed your title in this way. I don't get why some Fawad fans go berserk when he's compared to ANY actor. I LOVE FK TOO and much more than I like Suriya in all honesty but this is just becoming an annoying habit on this forum to haul whoever says a word against Fawad over the coals! It's not like you've compared him to a lousy actor or anything like that.

Anyway, I feel Suriya was a gazillion times better than Aamir in this scene and also overall in the movie.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JyJH-rGS_w[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by .Veritaserum - 7 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^Thank you! I like Fawad too. That's why I wasn't understanding some comments.

peeyara thumbnail
Surya is talented and Fawad too
Each person have diffrent characteristic so lets not compare
No two person can look same ...for some Fawad might not be handsome but for others he is and also not everyone goes behind pretty faces...har kisi ka reason alag hota hai kisi ko like ya love karne ka...for me Fawad is the second most handsome man on this planet ❤️

Fawad has just started so lets give him some time to establish himself in bollywood

And coming to Surya, I wish he was chosen to play Dhoni...he wud hv nailed it, he wud hv been apt actor for it