Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all, unfortunately I had to miss the last couple of shows,  which I hope to catch up on in the reruns this weekend. From what I have understood most of you feel that Raghav is crossing the line here. From what I have understood, basically all is scripted. The judges,  the guests know what is coming. 

It is quite funny though that Raghav Shakti pregnancy joke is crossing the lines whereas Bharti (cutey pie) can get away with the same. She pops whenever wherever with 2-5 proclaimed kids of any celebrity. I remember, the same happened last season with / to Raghav. 

Well..  I will check it out tomorrow and see what my sweetu Raghav has done now ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it scripted ... they are told n paid to react like tht...but try to see in sbs shakti tied rakhi to raghav...theyUNDERSTAand
Barkha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: march2011

it scripted ... they are told n paid to react like tht...but try to see in sbs shakti tied rakhi to raghav...theyUNDERSTAand

last year it was impromptu whatever Raghav did I can at this coz he himself had said this in all IVs last year
but this year channel is cashing in on Raghav Shakti popularity which has increased leaps and bounds but in this queue of earning more eyes they are completely overdoing everything and spoiling Raghav's name too by scripting everything
come on SP it's a reality show only some parts like intro of sponsors have to be scripted not two people :/ who are most liked and loved