Tone it DOWN! Raghav Juyal!!!!

Posted: 7 years ago
He has toned it down so I am happy nowEdited by Mystique.Kishi - 7 years ago
i agree hands down i dont have any problm with his OTT on normal anchoring terms Manish paul does that more than him but this marriage ,fake pregnancy instances ,etc etc things which i cant even name are not going down well with me too so i maybe the only person on this FORUM to agree with u When that *Impress Shakti* task was given to him with Tiger i saw a tweet saying Shakti can file a case on him for manhandling her i so agree i was really hesitant to make this topic as ppl here just some of them think i m so crazy of a Shakti fan that i cant even take slightest gags lightly But this is insecurity for viewers like us
i agree without doubt. I hv said this somewhere else too that I don't like his jokes much now as shakti isn't just teased but it seems harassment more...she has to laugh only at all this since she can't react but jokes are crass...hope someone notices it nd tone it down
LOL. 
I respect your opinion, but clearly, a show needs a script to move forward. He can't keep "patao-ing" her for 5 seasons; which I believe, after the initial success of what this season happens to enjoy, will surely take place. 

I won't say much, but talking about her feeling disgusted by his jokes, you clearly don't know them; they're the best of friends. Watch the opening interviews of her NitryaShakti Studio and you'll see. She even said once that she loves him anchoring and understands the spirit in which it's done, even if he annoys her to death. 

I love seeing him so "bindaas" to be honest. Everyone seems to love him. The only thing I thought was OTT was him taking out his clothes, but seeing how Varun hugged him, and Dharmesh kissed him afterwards, they clearly applaud his courage. Manish used to be fun, but then he became repetitive and boring. I'd rather watch Raghav anyday. 

Peace out. 

Totally agree with u.. I thought I was the only one... I just can't stand him.. I just FF his part and watch the dance.. His constant ILU shakti is soo annoying.
I agree...I felt I was the only one who thought this...there should be a limit to his flirting with Shakti...another instance where I found Raghav OTT was when he started removing his clothes...that was just too much...I like his humor in general but he just needs to tone it down...

Originally posted by Pinks06

LOL. 
I respect your opinion, but clearly, a show needs a script to move forward. He can't keep "patao-ing" her for 5 seasons; which I believe, after the initial success of what this season happens to enjoy, will surely take place. 

I won't say much, but talking about her feeling disgusted by his jokes, you clearly don't know them; they're the best of friends. Watch the opening interviews of her NitryaShakti Studio and you'll see. She even said once that she loves him anchoring and understands the spirit in which it's done, even if he annoys her to death. 

I love seeing him so "bindaas" to be honest. Everyone seems to love him. The only thing I thought was OTT was him taking out his clothes, but seeing how Varun hugged him, and Dharmesh kissed him afterwards, they clearly applaud his courage. Manish used to be fun, but then he became repetitive and boring. I'd rather watch Raghav anyday. 

Peace out. 

I adore Raghav. I do. I wont go so far as to say that I hate him because I dont. I will probably delete this post or edit it. One of the two. Because I admit I went overboard. But I still maintain that eluding to the fact that Shakti is pregnant by him is crass and should have been avoided. It made me cringe. 
Originally posted by Mystique.Kishi

I adore Raghav. I do. I wont go so far as to say that I hate him because I dont. I will probably delete this post or edit it. One of the two. Because I admit I went overboard. But I still maintain that eluding to the fact that Shakti is pregnant by him is crass and should have been avoided. It made me cringe. 

That I can agree with. It's alright, you were probably angry at something else too. Hahaha. 

Besides if nothing else, yesterday's episode proves how much they all clearly adore him - The dedication, Shakti's expressions, Dharmesh's words.

Plus, it was so adorable seeing him encourage Shakti to have a dance with Hritik. It was visible how much he knew about her adoration for Hritik. I thought it was the sweetest thing ever that he initiated the dance. 

Sometimes we forget that television is a lot scripted too. All that he does isn't necessarily initiated by him. Plus, it's difficult coming up with a script every single week. But sometimes it does go OTT. 
I only watch this show because of Raghav. So will not complain for whatever he does, cause that's the script he gets. He goes all in for this hosting job. How many will take their clothes off and take a bath and get slapped by Shakti (which he didn't expect) and still be smiling in front of the camera after the slap? Agreed, the marriage and pregancy is going too fare. You need to ask the scriptwriters to tone it down.
Originally posted by Baki

I only watch this show because of Raghav. So will not complain for whatever he does, cause that's the script he gets. He goes all in for this hosting job. How many will take their clothes off and take a bath and get slapped by Shakti (which he didn't expect) and still be smiling in front of the camera after the slap? Agreed, the marriage and pregancy is going too fare. You need to ask the scriptwriters to tone it down.

+1. 

I started watching the show only for Raghav as well. However the contestants this season are enthralling me as well. Last season was nothing comparatively. 

Agreed though, like Remo said - Raghav IS the heart of this show. It's nothing if not for him. ðŸ˜ƒ