Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats for the new thread πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nice teaser 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya khena 
Part. 19.

One week has passed Geet try to mostly over come from her fear but still she get feared but little and Maan and pari was there with her. Mostly Geet like to remain with pari but when she get more scared then Maan get angry on her for silly reason so that she can forget her fear.

It was one of the day Maan was doing work as he didn't went office from few days, Adi Karan and Sasha come to report him. When Geet saw Adi and Karan she got scared of them, they greet her but she didn't answer them due to her fear. Maan saw Geet who had fear in her eyes, Geet held pari tightly she tried to move but them Maan said her.

M. Geet stop go and get coffee for all of us (she look at him but he was working on laptop ignoring her she slowly made pari sit down give her toys and she went to make coffee but others were shocked that why Maan gave her task they want to ask him but they know it wouldn't be good for them. Later all were doing work when Geet come she served the coffee to Maan and the servant was going to serve Adi and other but Maan stop him and said) you go and Geet (she look at him and then Maan said) Geet you serve them all now.

She was shocked also she looked at him pleadingly but Maan ignore her look at start doing his work also other were shocked as Maan didn't did anything like this before and they also pity on Geet but they remain quiet, she gulped her saliva and start to serve them. First she went to serve Karan who pass her small smile and said her.

K. Thank you Bhabhi Jii (while giving her small smile and she try to smile but she was unable to due to her fear then she move towards Sasha who also give her small smile and she also give her then she was happy she try to did Maan was also looks her with corner of his eyes then she took deep then move towards Adi as she give him due to sudden pull cup fell down and Adi gave his famous laugh due to which she became scared and then she hurriedly took pari in her arms and then went to her room. In anger Maan closed his eyes also Karan Adi and Sasha was shocked due to sudden change in environment they also closed their eyes and pray for Adi and Geet and Adi for himself and Geet as they can see now anger was on Maan nose then Adi gulped his saliva and said.

A. Heheh I sorry sir I didn't do anything purposely (Maan open his eyes and then took breath and said.

M. Adi go and get Geet down and until she didn't come down you will stay there and it's my order (all were shocked and they look at Adi in pity but Adi try to say.

A. But sir Bhabhi Jii (Maan look at him and said in his usually hard voice

M. Adi go and do as I said now (then he look Karan and said) show me the mittal's file (he showed him, Adi look at Karan and Sasha but they both also helpless then praying to god he went upstairs he was in front of Geet room then he knocked on the door and when Geet hear door being knocked she thought there will be servant then she said.

G. Come in (when she saw Adi enter in the room she was shocked, she held pro tightly who was going to sleep also she try to call Maan but her voice was not coming from her mouth. She was getting really scared as Adi saw her in this condition he curse Rishab and then he said her.

A. Mam please don't get tense I am not going to harm you and you are like my sister also now you are Maan sir wife so you are our Bhabhi please mam trust me I will never think in my dreams to hurt you or any other girl mam and please mam come down Maan sir said until you will not come down I had to stay here and wait for you please mam come down. 

Geet was looking at his eyes which was showing that he is telling truth but then she remain like this after few minutes when she saw Adi was still standing then gaining little courage she try to move towards door while holding pari tightly, as she moved slowly and when she pass Adi her heart beat was high and Adi give her small smile and she also give him. Karan and Sasha were tense for Adi and Maan was also waiting for Geet, as they were doing work but there mind was in something. 

As they were working they hear payal sound they turn and saw Geet was coming down and pari was in her hand also Adi was behind him. When Maan saw this he gave Geet his smile and Geet pout looking at him also Maan smirk at her pout and she blushed seeing his smirk. Karan and Sasha also give them smile to them, Adi sit with Karan and then Geet sit with Maan holding sleeping pari in her arms also gave him her cute smile, Maan was happy to see her relax face. As they kept on working Geet was sitting with them holding pari later Adi remember he forgot to take sign on Maan and he said.

A. Maan sir Hehehehhe (Maan look at him and when he gave his funny laugh Geet also can't control seeing his laugh and she also start laughing, Maan was happy to see her happy also Karan and Sasha but then Maan has enough Adi and he said in hard voice.

M. Adi (Adi stop laughing with Geet and she pout at him seeing his angry look but then Adi said )

A. Sir I need your signature on this project (Maan nodded his head and gave him signature. Later after they all went Geet made pari sleep and she was waiting for Maan when she saw him she run towards him  and hug him tightly and then start to kiss him all over his face then said.

G. Thank you Maan jii making me fear free (listening to her Maan pull her closer and then capture her lip and kiss her with all his passion and she also response him and they moved in passion of their love.

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part
Thank you once again😊😊
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Fantastic update dear, loved it...
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update geet was not coming out of her fear she was even scared seeing karan and adi but maan was ignoriung her as he wanted her to come out of her fear he purposelty told her to make coffee for all and even asked her to serve but she got scaed and ran maan send adi behind told her to get geet back or he wont be going home bechara adi hameha footbaal banta hai adi went to meet geet who wa hell scared seeing him remembering rishab but adi somehow calmed her and took her down maan smiled seeing geet who pouted for his previous attempt but later she became normal she kissed maan for helping to come out of her fear
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update maan did great thing she is now less scared
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan used adi to make geet free from her fear.
RISHAB did made geet fear in her own house.
Finally geet was normal all took a sigh of relief
That's nice part
Thanks for pm dear
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
superb update loved it finally geet overame from fear
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomeeed
Cont soon
Endgame thumbnail
Lovely update all came and maan finally make her come out of her fear thnx 4 update