Renuka Shahane's conversation with this journo is just hilarious!

UntamableSpirit thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Renuka Shahane's conversation with this journo is just hilarious!

Renuka Shahane gets into a funny conversation with a journalist.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 | 8:27:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 2 Comments | By Akash Jaiswal

Actress Renuka Shahane who shot to fame with her role in the film Hum Aapke Hain Koun...! has always tickled our funny bones with her humorisitic social media posts. The actress had recently posted her take on Salman Khan's acquittal in the Black Buck case which went viral on the internet, and now she has come up with something really interesting and funny.

The actress had received a call from a journalist for an interview with her and the conversation began. Soon, the whole discussion turned into an amusing one with Renuka's clever replies.

The actress posted the whole conversation on her social media profile. Here it is...

Renuka Shahane
on Monday

A "journalist" called on behalf of a well-known daily, I'll call him J for short.
J: Ma'am we would like to 'do' your interview for a column about veteran tv actors. 
Me: Okay
J: So apart from Surabhi which I remember you've done Swabhimaan right?
Me: Many serials but not Swabhimaan
J: Oh no no it was Shanti right? It was very popular...
Me: It sure was but I wasn't in it?
J (sounding utterly gobsmacked): Er...then what were you in? Please tell me names of your serials?
Me: Why didn't you do your homework?
J: Please ma'am help me now...I will do it from next time...only a few questions
Me: Okay
J: What is the difference between the serials you did & the serials today?
Me: Serials I acted in were weeklies. 
J: Weeklies?
Me ( patiently): We have daily soaps now...they are called dailies because they are shown daily. My Serials were called Weeklies because they were shown once a week
J: Oh so only once a week? You mean one story for one week? 
Me: No...how do I explain this? You have daily newspapers, weekly magazines, fortnightly ones & monthly ones...some are printed quarterly? Right?
J: Oh so you had a lot of variety like Weeklies & Fortnightly
Me: No no...I mean we had variety...but I was just drawing an analogy so that you could relate it to your work
Pause
Me: Are you there?
J: Yes ma'am...I thought you were drawing something so I waited
Me: Hmmm are you writing anything down at all?
J: Ma'am I've got an excellent memory...you've acted in Surabhi...and you've acted in Shanti which was a weekly & you acted in a variety of Fortnightly & quarterly Serials too ma'am
Me (trying to hold back the mirth): You're amazing...you've got it spot on...now may I please go back to er...drawing analogies
J: Sure ma'am...if you what's app me the photo of the drawing of the "allergy" I can include it as your hobby...it's a very unique concept.
Sigh...some journalists are a source of great entertainment...the upside is that I've bought myself a canvas...still not been able to draw my "allergy" though. 

Well, we must appreciate the actress for the way she handled the conversation and for her level of tolerance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣
yaar ... I hope he wasn't trolling Renuka... I'm still laughing at his replies ðŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg this is hilarious... Drawing allergies ...
The lady has such an excellent sense of humor and wit...
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😆
She's sweet! :) .. some journalists are very arrogant though
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Omg this is hilarious... Drawing allergies ...
The lady has such an excellent sense of humor and wit...

+ 1
Originally posted by: NathuPyare

🤣🤣🤣

yaar ... I hope he wasn't trolling Renuka... I'm still laughing at his replies ðŸ˜†

I get a feeling too that reporter was trolling her --- otherwise who would reply so stupidly --- *😛*😆
     ETA - if that's the case--- did Renuka  get trolled here by posting the entire conversation --- ? 🤣
Edited by .Pandora. - 7 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Pandora.

I get a feeling too that reporter was trolling her --- otherwise who would reply so stupidly --- *😛*😆
     ETA - if that's the case--- did Renuka  get trolled here by posting the entire conversation --- ? 🤣

Nah she trolled the troll.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
Shanti?? Swabhimaan?? What was the journo smoking? ðŸ˜†
cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pooja Bhabhi to bahut jyada smart lagti hai...
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Nah she trolled the troll.

You're right --- just read the last few lines ---- she successfully *trolled the troll* --- *😛* --- that was some fun --- Renuka really has come as a surprise package of humor -- !!!