Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nitika20

wahi to Di ..
Aap to jaante ho..
mujhe ghar se door rehna kitna fascinating lagta hai...

souchna  bhi  mat  devil  

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Who's asked in asia to their wife are they ready or not, , if that was not rape he'svery one is eyes , then why maan is forplay is rape , his family loved geet , he is like that only because one lady who try to spoil their emage in society ,

ps mahi these people got nothing else to do , so they just want to find excuse to hurt others don't stop your story because
Of those people sorry to say as im not a writer off this story if they don't like they can stop reading loved your stories and
eagerly waiting for next updates
nitika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahimaan

souchna bhi mat devil

Huh!!!
Kyu???
Endgame thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahimaan

😆

shock laga kya

bara wala
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
So many notes, don't get hurt. Your story clarified everything. I don't understand what is there that readers are not understanding. You don't bother and keep on giving updates. I am enjoying this story very much.
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
again  with  note  

yaar  main update  se  jad  note  write  kar  rahu  hu  

god  

ok  coming  to  point  its  a  comment  i  got  in  pm and  i  want  u  all  read  this  

and  in  red  its  my  explanation  for  question  which  is  raised  and  

i  want  discussion  not  any  fight  so  ...

yah read it but I am not agree with it...some subjects cannot be explained in funny way as this one...this is very serious subject...raping ur own wife because you think girls are just for physical pleasure is disgusting then how can this subject be narrated in light way...
second thing he knows how to make sex but don't know that girl can feel pain and bleed on her first night...what type of thinking is this...from where he got to know about sex...these things are very natural to understand...and which generation are you talking about...which age Maan belongs...you are saying that sometimes this sex and all are not talked openly in families...of course not but it is talked openly in school and collages between friends...Maan became rude after his family members suffered because of some employee in their office...but before that he was normal happy-go-lucky boy so he must have friends before that incident...he must have went to collage... boys are so open in this subject that may be they don't do real sex before marriage but they know basics of it...

third you are on one hand saying that these things are not openly discussed but his family was ready with oil and medicines for her because they knew that their son will rape this girl...instead of consoling her, treating her after she was abused why didn't they told their son to behave...

father could have told him...she could have died of this shock...instead of throwing her in front of a dangerous rapist they should have secured her...

my  answer 

point  number  one  rape  on  own  wife  

i  clear  in  first  part  thats  not  force  but  sex  without  any  foreplay  

seocnd  point  maan  knowladge  about  women  

Maan  start to  crush  himself  u  r  hopeless  maan  in  all  sense  u  want  her  with  yourself  ..its  attraction  but  I  want  to  ask  her  if  she  ok  ,in morning  I  found  blood  mark  on bed ..I  want  to  ask  that  only  to  her  ,ye  bidding  ku ..ho  rahi  hai  ..wo  school  main  kuch  sikhaya  to  tha  ...and  wo virginity  ka  bhi  I  know  that  but  this  much  bidding  ...if  she  need  any  doc  than...  (page number 44)

he  know  about  virginity  but  his  question  is  so  much  bleeding 

about  genration  point  as  i  say  this  concept  come  in my  mind  with  our  last  generation  where  physical  is  way  of  making  children nothing  else  ...bas  main  wahi  thinking  maan  ke  chractor  main  dikha  di  ...n  trust  me   aise  log  abhi  bhi  hai .

as  i  before  mention  he  cut  with  all  friend  and  all  social  things  ,he  have  only  two  friend  on name  adi  and  vicky  so  there  is  no question  of  his discussion  with  any one  dont  some  person  shy (like  girl  shy)

third  point  about  family  

dont  we  have  big  person  in our  family  who  alwyes  put  medicin  in home  
dadi is  so  good  in  nature  to  ye  medcin  maan  ke  mummy  and  chchi  ko  bhi  diya  hoga na  

they  r  scaring  for  maan  tough  or  rude  behaviour  they  dont  have  no  thought  na  that  maan  will  consummated  in first  night  itself 

yes  maan  family  know  he  is  rude  to  kya  wo  first  night  main  unke  room  main  camera  lga  dete  and  jaise  hi  maan  kuch  karata  rok  late ...how  is  this  possible  

thier  family  thinking  for  his  rude  behaviour  ... with  word  ...harsh  word  but  when  they  saw  geet  they  get  thant  maan  consumented in  first  night   ...jaha  maan  hona  chiye  tha  support  ke  liye  waha  uski  family  stnad  ho  gai  (  jo  meri  imagination  hai  ...as  writer )

ku  ki  in  real  aisa  nahi  hota  ...in  law  bol  deti  what  is  new  in  it  kya  pain  na  all we  alsi  face  this  ...this  is  fact  di  

in  last  u  say  about  family  have  to  say  to  son  about  behaviour  , ye  family  itni  good  hai  to  wo  to  past  main  hua  hoga  na  before  marriage  maan  ko  smjaya  hoga  na  family  member  
jo  mere upcoming  parts  main  aane  wala  tha  becuse  this  story  start  with  marriage  day  na 

about  geet  father  she  missed  leeter  which  written  by  her  father  ,if  she  get  that  latter  she  will  may  be  refued  to  marriage  na  i  mention  that part in  update  number  2 or  3

at  last   i m  saying  i  love  to  write  on  real  life but  poori  taraha se  real  likh  dungi  to  its  will so  harsh  reality  that  reader  dont  have  ability  to  digest  that  ...

and  every  autor  took  some  freedom  to  give  shape  story  ...kuch  incidence  dale  jate  hai  jaha  se  story  ove  on  hoti  hai  ...

abhi  real  main  aisa  hota  to  jo  father  more  care  for  doughter  wo  shadi  hi  nahi  karwata 

and  jo  father  want  name  BIg  name  ,money  ,business  wo  by  force  shadi  karwa  deta so 

so  its  my  last  explanation  about  this  story  

iske  baad  bhi  if  someone  not  comfortable  with 

this  story  ...sorry  to  say  please  don't  like  or

read  this  story  

Mahi ...

this story  represent  to  old  generation  of  our  society  where  i  took  freedom  as  writer  and  give  some  imaginary  part  also  ...thanks  

Endgame thumbnail
Hmm Edited by Drashtilove - 7 years ago
Mahikipari thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail

what  hmm tens  ho  kya  

dont  be  
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm, note n clarifications! will b waiting 4 update! thanks