Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sup_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sharing my experience
First I was watching MATH... at dat time I had seen kd promo... I was not interested in kd.. I was thinking wt dance n all... I hd seen sana before in pratigya n singham.. I liked her der.. den I started watching kd... after 2 epi.. I was waiting for hero s entry... I was thinking if he s good then only I will continue watching. ... omg den entered shravan on horse😉 I was fully impressed by his looks... n the taaraa raa bg music was more attracting me to watch him😳 I first saw him in kd only... after dat I watched most of series.. I liked him more... Real king of splitsvilla everyone was jealous of him..!!
One more thing hes south indian dat make me more flat... n mee too

Mani u too share ur experience
Sup_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey tanushri pls share ur shravan experience mee too wanna knw from u
poojabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello all,
just like supritaa i too was watching swaragini and saw the promo...then i has a hint it will be something on devdasi but has never watches any series of both sana amin sheikh & shravan reddy earlier..i felt it will be something bakwas & that too so late night who is gonna watch it..once while surfing channel i saw that khandeel wala scene and got impressed by both the leads then one day when there was no work at office i read the WU of all epis and was very much interesting then in one shot watched all epis online my husband was what abt the data charges...now tho this is the only serial i watch & got addicted to it...
Name_Maya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happyyy birthday sana...!!
Helllo alll... 
I m a newbie here..!!!!
Compared to all serials I like kd only😊
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supritaa

Sharing my experience

First I was watching MATH... at dat time I had seen kd promo... I was not interested in kd.. I was thinking wt dance n all... I hd seen sana before in pratigya n singham.. I liked her der.. den I started watching kd... after 2 epi.. I was waiting for hero s entry... I was thinking if he s good then only I will continue watching. ... omg den entered shravan on horse😉I was fully impressed by his looks... n the taaraa raa bg music was more attracting me to watch him😳I first saw him in kd only... after dat I watched most of series.. I liked him more... Real king of splitsvilla everyone was jealous of him..!!

you said mani to share... but me too sharing as its sana's birthday. i saw sana in many show unfortunately i don't remember the names. i was a Disney sucker then .. as used to see many show.. i remember one. kya mast hein life. .. there sana played a role of neki.. person.. i don't know what its actually .. may be a irritating nautanki person. ... so that image got implanted in my mind .. since then i didn't like sana.
when an article came out about shravan bagging krishnadasi in manmarzian forum, i searched about krishnadasi because i was oblivion about it. and when i saw sana opposite shravan ... i was like. ... 'oh no.. damn it why sana.'. then also i started to watch KD for shravan. the sorry seemed so interesting that it reeled me up more. i could tolerate sana.. still could not except her fully.
from ivs i started to understand that sana is a very good person. then i saw almost all ivs of her to understand her and conclude she is very very nice. Aradhya also started to grew on me after that. Aara turned out to be magical. and recently i became fan of sana specially after sindoor controversy.. i love her now...
i love shravan as a person and as actor.. more than any character. but in case of sana .. i like her as a person and as Aradhya. still now i don't know i love her as an actor or not.. may be i will realise it when i will see her as some other character.. and don't know if i will follow her in her other projects like i do in case of shravan. ... lol i watched yehan ki hum sikandar in some arabic language case could nit find hindi version.. and lol i understand full story even though i couldn't understand a single word.
shravanfan thumbnail

Hey tanushri pls share ur shravan experience mee too wanna knw from u

shravan experience.. hehehe.. its boring.
shravanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Name_Maya

Happyyy birthday sana...!!

Helllo alll...
I m a newbie here..!!!!
Compared to all serials I like kd only😊

welcome welcome.
poojabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sharing my experience

First I was watching MATH... at dat time I had seen kd promo... I was not interested in kd.. I was thinking wt dance n all... I hd seen sana before in pratigya n singham.. I liked her der.. den I started watching kd... after 2 epi.. I was waiting for hero s entry... I was thinking if he s good then only I will continue watching. ... omg den entered shravan on horse😉 I was fully impressed by his looks... n the taaraa raa bg music was more attracting me to watch him😳 I first saw him in kd only... after dat I watched most of series.. I liked him more... Real king of splitsvilla everyone was jealous of him..!!

hi, i have shared my experience but i forgot to mention i was not aware of both the leads names...😉😉
ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shd I share my experience also?
Musharat1 thumbnail
shravan is really sweet ,I saw him first in kd, really speaking I didn't liked him ,I found him irritating ,then I started liking the story   of kd ,after seeing many arra scenes,I himself don't know when I started liking shravan, now I have become fan of his.