Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii - 9th Aug: Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki - 9th Aug - Written Update

Part 1
Harman requests Maninder to donate blood. Maninder hesitates and refuses. Harman is puzzled. He clarifies that he'll provide blood from somewhere else. Harak says where else? Shes your daughter, your match. Give blood. Surbhi intervenes saying he has BP issues. Harak says we're in the hospital, docs will monitor you. Surbhi chides him saying that Harak has a point. Soumya's youre blood, you'll save her. Harak drags Maninder inside. Maninder sees unconscious Soumya and thinks about all those times he tried to end her life. Harak says shes your blood, she can't be a threat to you. Maninder sits down and thinks about the times he humiliated her, kicked her, beat her; the time when Surbhi reminds him of the blood relation he and Soumya share. Nimmi watches from afar as the doctors draw blood. 

Part 2

After a while, Harak comes out and informs everyone that shes okay. Harman asks everyone to leave and he'll stay with Soumya. Preeto denies at first but agrees later. Harak informs him that in case of any issues, call us immediately. Harak advises Nimmi and party to leave as well. Nimmi says that she'll stay till Soumya is better. Harak greets and leaves. Maninder and Bebe leave too. Harman tries to pacify Nimmi and questions if you're crying for Soumya or because you crave tea.  Harman says that God does good to good people. He offers to bring hot tea. Saya visits Nimmi when Surbhi leaves for a while. She provokes Nimmi to let Soumya leave with her. Surbhi says she won't leave. Anywhere, anytime. Mum was fighting alone till now, but now I am here. I'll shield her. You can't reach her without me. Saya says that two people are eclipsing her. Surbhi says don't you dare try anything. Leave now or I shall call security. Saya warns Nimmi of the consequences of Soumya's well being. 

Next morning, Nimmi wakes Soumya up. Soumya sees Nimmi and recalls the revelation. Harman apologises and says hes bad for her. He yelled at her. But I tried to say sorry while you were asleep. I promise I'll never shout at you. But youve gotta promise to never do that again. Sucked the life out of me. He asks if she forgives him? Soumya looks away trying to control her emotions. Nimmi says shes just out of slumber. Will get better soon. Harman leaves. Nimmi tries to caress her but she cannot recall anything beyond her being a transgender. She asks why'd she let her get born. Because of me, you parted ways with Papa. Such negativity in the bond. I'm not like you. I'm not of this world. Why'd you let me live. Nimmi says you live, I live. Soumya says I'm not a daughter. I'm not even normal. She recalls her wedding. Questions Nimmi that she knew she couldn't fulfill Harman's desires...then why would you do that to me and Harman. Why would you get me married? Why would you ruin Harman's life? Leave me alone. Need nobody. Surbhi asks how is it her fault. She tried to save her always. Soumya asks what fear? The fear of sending me from your world to mine? Nimmi asks her to not say stuff. Soumya says I don't belong here. You should have killed me as soon as I were born. 

Precap: Soumya returns home to see her bed decorated with Sorry flowers. She asks Nimmi see what you did there! He did that for me. In love. Harman comes and says, all I need is love. Nothing else.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the fast update painful epi😭
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast WU..
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks. I am not able to watch episode full week but u help me for this👏 thank you very much👍🏼
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update. 
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for updating ...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update