pick of the week:interviews

ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i am trying my best to put down what i mean

how about u guys take interview of someone  from the forum on a weekly basis maybe including a picture of them , maybe ..something like our own mini  india forums celebrity . it could be a random pick of the forum members or someone who has been very actice & witty  including all the moderators  . maybe a local celebrity interview for each forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yea i got u thatz a gr8 idea.........soundz like fun lets c if others agree

hey ivan...

I have been dwindling with this idea for a long time. But since our members base is almost 14,000 so even if we have 1 interview per day would mean 38 years to display interviews of all the members.

So what I was thinking of adding one more box on the right "Member Spotlight" which will be displaying a members profile link (which will have their interview, blog, guestbook, slam book, friends list) on each page randomly who creates their homepage with us (it is still under construction 😭 as we have been adding more and more features to it.

I have even collected a few good questions for the members interview.

- Member Name:

- Alternative Universe Name:

~ How did you get started on the Internet?

~ How do you manage balancing your life online with you work/studies and family and now India Forums?

~ What are your favorite topics/hobbies?

~ How did you come across India Forums?

~ What made you stay at India Forums?

~ What do you do in real life?

~ What do you prefer: books or films? Do you have a favourite?

~ Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

Moderators please start this topic on the members lounge it would be real fun. And this will help us buy some time to complete the Homepage Creator idea😊

Cheers,
Vijay

ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that would be great vijay  πŸ‘
PixieDust91 thumbnail
Thats a great idea Vijay and Ivan! πŸ‘