TOI:It is important for an actor to take break: Jasmin Bhasin

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
TNN | Aug 8, 2016,
Actor Jasmin Bhasin, who is currently seen as Twinkle in Tashan-E-Ishq, recently took a break from her daily soap schedule and went to Bali and Singapore for 10 days. And the actress is back relaxed and rejuvenated post her quick vacay.

"I would say it was the best vacation that I took in recent times. It was awesome. It was my first trip to Bali and second to Singapore. I tried so many cuisines there. Right from Japanese to modern Asian to Balinese and to European. I also indulged myself into shopping. I bought clothes and a sling bag. I also gifted myself a laptop. I always wanted to buy one for me so this time I gifted myself a laptop," said Jasmin.

How important is to go on a break for an actor? "I think it is really important for all of us to take breaks because we get so bored with our daily monotonous lives. I feel we become robotic so it is important to break that vicious circle in which we get caught. During a brief break we spend some leisure time and can relax our soul and mind. For me this break came after an year. And when I resumed work after the vacation I was super charged and happy," she added.

So where are you going for your next break? "It has to be Europe," concluded the actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Tfs
Shes amazing, ain't she ?
amlavs thumbnail