Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow, that was quite a candid interview. She's a good speaker and was really open about the topic.
Thanks Patronus for clarifying the movie/director/assistant director part, I thought it was Rakesh Roshan especially because she said RP and it sounded like his name began with R and because Hrithik used to be an AD on all of his dad's movies, but had no idea which movie she was referring to.

I can now relate to Luck By Chance more because all the things she mentioned about 'outdoors' happened with her - producer maaro-ing line and satin lungi (lol), hero should maaro chance with heroine (lol in this case didn't work out) etc. 

The only thing I was wondering after watching this is who were the other victims Tisca was referring too? In the 80s/90s, the only heroines Rakesh Roshan worked with were big stars like Juhi, Kajol, Mamta Kulkarni and Rekha? So all of them have done this casting couch business with Rakesh Roshan?
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rakesh Roshan ...but wonder who is that hero running after a makeup artist? 
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tirpWHZsaw4[/YOUTUBE]
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think its yash chopra & adi c
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLNsNmLJilo[/YOUTUBE]

After watching her interview I feel those were Rakesh Roshan's legs in the beginning & not Anil's.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shalini1323 - 7 years ago
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is talking about the movie as if she was the main lead or at least had a substantial role.In Karobaar she barely had a role and whatever little she did have to was not more than 6 minutes of screen time.
pakeezah thumbnail
It's so obviously Karobaar. Old film..so she was younger..She said big producer director..and this was when she didn't hv any work days, after Taare Zameen Pe she is quite well known. So it's earlier film.
She said she shot a song with hero but he was after make up assistant..-Anil Kapoor. He was so known to be sex addicted and after females.

I read an interview of Hrithiks when they asked him about his dad having sexual affair with some actress on Koyla sets. Koyla was film of Rakesh Roshan...and hrithik was also assisting him then. Hrithik denied but stardust was carrying item of Rakesh Zroshan and this girl.
pakeezah thumbnail
Yeah, I googled..it's Deepshikha..Rakesh roshan was supposed to be having roaring affair with her...poor Hrithik..we know from where he got his womanizing ways. 
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is soo well spoken and seems quite kool 
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sick people ...she hasn't been much popular maybe coz of this...clearly she hasn't been getting involved...kudos to her though for using her brains n goes on to say so much that usually there is always a choice...sharm nahi aati logon ko ... πŸ˜• πŸ˜•