Majhya Navryachi Bayko - UPDATES

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Abhijeet bags lead role in 'Majhya Navryachi Bayko'

Rishabh Deb| Aug 4, 2016, 08.08 PM IST
Abhijeet bags lead role in 'Majhya Navryachi Bayko'
Abhijeet Khandkekar who made his debut with a popular Marathi TV serial 'Majhiya Priyala' won many hearts with his charming personality and acting skills. The actor made his presence felt in Marathi film industry with films like 'Jai Maharashtra Dhaba Bhatinda', 'Mamachya Gavala Jaaoo Yaa', 'Dhol Tashe' and after a short break from the small screen, Abhijeet is back with a lead role in upcoming Marathi show 'Majhya Navryachi Bayko'. The pleasant heartwarming actor who was mostly seen romancing heroines on big and small screens will be seen donning a different role. In an interview, Abhijeeet said, "I would like to concentrate on films because television is very time consuming and I am busy with my hosting events assignments but if I get a worthwhile offer I would definitely like to work on television." And the wait for the audience is over as he is back on TV again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Other artists of this serial apart from Abhijeet Khandekar  are Anita Date-Kelkar and Suhita Thatte.
Looks like a comedy.
Sunita that the played Narmada gokhale.
Ashwini is his wife in the show I guess 
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who is the girl in the new promo, did anybody recognise her??
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
MNB looks like a straying husband/jealous wife story to me. Then we have KKK with a discredited wife / upset husband story. How come ZM is taking a risk with two such offbeat subjects during prime time?
mishkil88 thumbnail
I think KKK going haywire now with rivalry between aatya and monica...it is almost 1 month old now and maha-epi coming up. 
Omg
That ashwini looks extremely older than abhijeet
mishkil88 thumbnail
who is the other girl in the promos ? I remember sanjeev kumar movie Pati, Patni aur woh...is this derived from that comedy movie remains to be seen...
mishkil88 thumbnail
Ok ...her name is Smita Gondkar ...i guess she acted in couple of marathi movies.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
From latest promos it looks like a straying husband, jealous wife comedy with special effects.