SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is abt Santoshi & Dhairya's promises fullfilled by each other on Naag Panchami day.I got confused day before yest when they showed Dhairya's promises I thought originaly it was abt Santoshi's promises & cvs changed it but then yest everything got cleared.Santoshi promised 4 things & Dhairya promised 4 things but they didnt show Dhairya's part in the Santoshi part that was shown one month ago thats why I thought that Cvs changed the whole thing.Santoshi(Sindoori in Santoshi's body)promised that she would keep fast for him,shower flowers on him,would feed him kheer & put swing for him (it wouls all come into one thing that is worshipping Dhairya).Then she said you would have to give me 4 promises in exchange of these promises & asked 4 promises 4 things from Dhairya 1) He would always love her 2)He would have to leave something on his food plate for her on Naag Panchmi day 3)He would not kill snakes.4) They would together plant sandlewood plant.Dhairya also promised 4 things 1) He would fill vermilion in her hairline 2) He would put mangalsutra around her neck.3)He would want her to see in bride's dress (rather sounds wish than promise) 4)He would arrange grahpravesh for her.
How many promises! Now 1 promises from Dhairya's side is left that is grahpravesh & 1 promise that Santoshi asked from him abt keeping food for her from his plate.I hope I got these promises things right.Sorry guys for my rant & wasting your time but just wanted to share.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

This is abt Santoshi & Dhairya's promises fullfilled by each other on Naag Panchami day.I got confused day before yest when they showed Dhairya's promises I thought originaly it was abt Santoshi's promises & cvs changed it but then yest everything got cleared.Santoshi promised 4 things & Dhairya promised 4 things but they didnt show Dhairya's part in the Santoshi part that was shown one month ago thats why I thought that Cvs changed the whole thing.Santoshi(Sindoori in Santoshi's body)promised that she would keep fast for him,shower flowers on him,would feed him kheer & put swing for him (it wouls all come into one thing that is worshipping Dhairya).Then she said you would have to give me 4 promises in exchange of these promises & asked 4 promises 4 things from Dhairya 1) He would always love her 2)He would have to leave something on his food plate for her on Naag Panchmi day 3)He would not kill snakes.4) They would together plant sandlewood plant.Dhairya also promised 4 things 1) He would fill vermilion in her hairline 2) He would put mangalsutra around her neck.3)He would want her to see in bride's dress (rather sounds wish than promise) 4)He would arrange grahpravesh for her.
How many promises! Now 1 promises from Dhairya's side is left that is grahpravesh & 1 promise that Santoshi asked from him abt keeping food for her from his plate.I hope I got these promises things right.Sorry guys for my rant & wasting your time but just wanted to share.

All these non-important promises.😕  Why doesn't Dhairya promise to not be a bipolar jerk.😆  Like really, not killing snakes is important in a marriage?😕 Also Dhairya promised he would always love Santoshi, yet the other day he was saying he thinks he loves Sindoori.😡 So promise broken.😆  I am sorry I am being cranky pants, but this whole track was just bakwas and made no sense.  I hope this is the last of this naag panchami track and they move past it, and the writers have something better coming up.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

All these non-important promises.😕 Why doesn't Dhairya promise to not be a bipolar jerk.😆 Like really, not killing snakes is important in a marriage?😕 Also Dhairya promised he would always love Santoshi, yet the other day he was saying he thinks he loves Sindoori.😡 So promise broken.😆 I am sorry I am being cranky pants, but this whole track was just bakwas and made no sense. I hope this is the last of this naag panchami track and they move past it, and the writers have something better coming up.

Dhairya a bipolar jerk 🤣 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago