Pop-up: Shah Rukh Khan was born for commercial cinema: Manoj Bajpayee.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I think SRK is the sort who is born for anything, any career path that HE chooses
To undertake. He's got that INSANE drive, passion & ambition to be super-successful at anything he wants to be.. I think he would be make a great investor & businessman, which seems to be his secondary career today anyway, lol.
DJGabbar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manoj & srk did schooling together or they went for same academy to learn acting?
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salman Khan was born for commercial cinema... not SRK...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I think SRK is the sort who is born for anything, any career path that HE chooses
To undertake. He's got that INSANE drive, passion & ambition to be super-successful at anything he wants to be.. I think he would be make a great investor & businessman, which seems to be his secondary career today anyway, lol.

Agreed...I want him to be a Professor at an Ivy League school..😆
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Agreed...I want him to be a Professor at an Ivy League school..😆

I'd attend all lectures!
We'd be like RAM n Miss chandi from mhn
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I like the idea of SRK as a professor  He will be a damn good one!!
He as an astute businessman, he should invest more in this side of his career!
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaToast

I'd attend all lectures!
We'd be like RAM n Miss chandi from mhn

🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w2GtqB-rfQ[/YOUTUBE]
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
BI & Nutella: Professor was the first occupation that surfaced in my mind 😆 And knowing Shah, he would aim to be the most recognised in his field but the power/prestige of a tycoon would satisfy his ambitiously lusty ego much more. 😆 .. So imagine a powerful tycoon who is *invited* to lecture at Ivy Leagues.. Sounds more like Shah.i too would miss not even a single class & wait breathlessly for his period & concoct all sorts of ahem.. Fantasies in my head.. <3

BI: Pleased to see your DP poll results favoured a picture change. Wonder who suggested it in the first place. 😛 Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 7 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

BI & Nutella: Professor was the first occupation that surfaced in my mind 😆 And knowing Shah, he would aim to be the most recognised in his field but the power/prestige of a tycoon would satisfy his ambitiously lusty ego much more. 😆 .. So imagine a powerful tycoon who is *invited* to lecture at Ivy Leagues.. Sounds more like Shah.i too would miss not even a single class & wait breathlessly for his period & concoct all sorts of ahem.. Fantasies in my head.. <3

BI: Pleased to see your DP poll results favoured a picture change. Wonder who suggested it in the first place. 😛

Edited by blue-ice - 7 years ago