zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
i did ðŸ˜³
i started watching shakti for him tooo ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
madhubala, vampire and now this...but i am having second thoughts about chemistry.. transgender and man something unusual...not my taste...gonna quit. if they wanted to take up a cause there was no need to get her married
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
madhubala, vampire and now this...but i am having second thoughts about chemistry.. transgender and man something unusual...not my taste...gonna quit. if they wanted to take up a cause there was no need to get her married
[QUOTE]
I saw all four shows Kasam se , Pyaar ki ek kahaani , Madhu and now Shakti only for Vivian . liked rs want to sent message to society . than they got married soumya with Harman . I know , it's unconventional show like other 2 shows of Vivian . this is supposed to be journey of soumya struggling for her astitva with herself and whole world . agar shaadi bhi dikhani hain than should've showed Harman knowing her truth accepts her but not by getting to know truth after marriage and than think it's destiny and accept soumya to protect her and help her in finding her astitva and be his rakshak . yeh bina shaadi bhi Harman can do and be protector , rakshak of soumya that's what they told while Harman soumya ki maang bhartha hain infront of whole village bg kismet ne Harman ko banaya rakshak . Harman got introduced as rakshak to soumya after nimmi . now Harman should digest the truth and accept the accept soumya as she is without any SR desire and not thinking about his kids with soumya [ shouldn't forget he killing his wishes of happy married life ] . I feel they shouldn't get Haya married without knowing each other and specially about soumya . agar soumya breakdown because it's really tough to accept what she is than it's too difficult for Harman accepting his wife's truth as it's going to be big breakdown to him also . I too thought seeing soumya in that situation he blame himself because of his rant of sr and going to leave her led this . varun clever and he said truth as soumya's suicide attempt is not because of Harman but their other strong reason . Harman kitna dum hain came to know soumya's suicide attempt made raavi , chaachi doubt somu and preeto upset . if anyone in preeto's place upset like that only as why a newly married woman done suicide attempt . mahender disgusting not ready to give blood in Monday's episode . mahender , daad happy knowing about somu's suicide attempt which is worst . nimmi , surbhi wanted to hide soumya's truth now also . if soumya also hide this truth to Harman because of nimmi pressure than soon big atom blast happen in Haya relation . whoever maybe but Haya's marriage foundation liked on a biggest lie so it'll break and break Haya a lot . after sometime how Haya relation shapeup and how Harman going to accept soumya and how soumya shredding her innocence come as strong and stand for herself should be seen .
                                  till now didn't get answer how they come to know that soumya kinnar when she is just days baby as mahender tried to kill soumya when she is just 12days baby . is it easy to identify .why soumya never weared frock when kid and suddenly howcome somya started wearing saree's and those beautiful outfits . why soumya didn't with chudidaars like preeto , nimmi , daadi and naani . ek vhoti si bache frock pehne se kya secret bahaar ayegi and now what secret ben hided with sethrough sarees . why rs didn't show saumya wearing saya ki tarah costumes , designer ka during shaadi ki rasamein . itna u- turn why . I made post before also why a kid can't wear frock what going to be exposed at that time and now she can wear netted sarees ab koi darr nahi kuch chupana hain duniya se . rs please please give reply .
iPerfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Meee meee meee 
I f**king love RK!! Lol
The most swagger character onscreen!! 
He nailed that role so perfectly!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜Ž
dharsii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am seeing shakth.Because of Vivian.
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
me too watching shakti for vivian...first pkyek then madhubala nd now shakti but if they show soumya as a kinner not any issue who is treatable then i stop watching  ðŸ˜³ its painful nd really disturb me 
dvdianvishtianr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well first saw him in pkyek and become his fan and then came madhubala the most epic love story with a sad ending for rishbala but still madhubala Gave So much i mean there will never ever be a character like RK again the most epic character ever made and only vd could've played it so he did and now started shakti for him only !!
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I haven't watched his previous to previous show pkyek but yes I liked his acting skills in MB and that is why I'm watching this show and now I'm liking even Rubi ðŸ˜›
sparklingeyes thumbnail
I watched MB for Vivian bcoz I was his fan since PKYEK 
N Shakti I m watching for both Vivian n Rubina bcoz I m great fan of both of them since their 1st show