Preview of Upcoming Scenes

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys,

Here is a behind the scenes look at the grahpravesh coming up.😊  Ayaz looks so bored and almost angry in the beginning of the video.😆  He was even on his phone.  But then when the camera's start to role he has this smile on his face.😃  So sweet how he is helping Ratan when she tips the kalash of rice and when she is putting her feet in the the tali and walking.  I get that it is probably for the scene, but it still looked cute.  Then Sindoori starts her drama.  Glad that Madhu shunned her.👏  Dhairya told her to "Get Out" but then Pratap stopped him.😡  Arey Pratap. What has happened to you?😕  Even Madhu was willing to let her leave.  Clearly he did not get the memo at the family meeting.😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csfhRSSuMFY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Oci for sharing the link. 😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Hey Guys,

Here is a behind the scenes look at the grahpravesh coming up.😊 Ayaz looks so bored and almost angry in the beginning of the video.😆 He was even on his phone. But then when the camera's start to role he has this smile on his face.😃 So sweet how he is helping Ratan when she tips the kalash of rice and when she is putting her feet in the the tali and walking. I get that it is probably for the scene, but it still looked cute. Then Sindoori starts her drama. Glad that Madhu shunned her.👏 Dhairya told her to "Get Out" but then Pratap stopped him.😡 Arey Pratap. What has happened to you?😕 Even Madhu was willing to let her leave. Clearly he did not get the memo at the family meeting.😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csfhRSSuMFY

Ya that is cute scene Dhairya helps Santoshi do the gruhpravesh ritual. 😃.Ayaz na yeah I noticed too he looked bored but when shooting started his actor side became active.Santoshi (Raatan) is looking so beautiful in newly married bride avtaar.Long curly hair,dressed in red saree & full of jewelleries 😊 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Dhairya helps Santoshi do the gruhpraves ritual.Kaka & Kaki stand there to welcome Santoshi.Santoshi enters inside the house.Sindoori shouts that she is not doing any drama.She says it was I who got cheated.Sindoori says to Santoshi you call yourself Santoshi Maa's devotee na? didnt you feel shame to lie.Sindoori says to Dhairya to trust her.Kaka says we all saw who did the cheating.Kaki says you are keep talking.Sindoori tells Kaki that you better shut up.She says I know you helped Santoshi & you were her partner.She says to Dhairya believe me they cheated me they found the truth from me through cheating.Dhairya says stop this nonsense & get out of this house else I know how to throw you out of the house.Sindoori goes to Madhu & says I am not going anywhere plz stop all this but Madhu dosent listen to her request.Dhairya says enough I will throw you out of the house.Pratap intervens & says Dhairya what would you get by throwing a servent out of the house?
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Dhairya helps Santoshi do the gruhpraves ritual.Kaka & Kaki stand there to welcome Santoshi.Santoshi enters inside the house.Sindoori shouts that she is not doing any drama.She says it was I who got cheated.Sindoori says to Santoshi you call yourself Santoshi Maa's devotee na? didnt you feel shame to lie.Sindoori says to Dhairya to trust her.Kaka says we all saw who did the cheating.Kaki says you are keep talking.Sindoori tells Kaki that you better shut up.She says I know you helped Santoshi & you were her partner.She says to Dhairya believe me they cheated me they found the truth from me through cheating.Dhairya says stop this nonsense & get out of this house else I know how to throw you out of the house.Sindoori goes to Madhu & says I am not going anywhere plz stop all this but Madhu dosent listen to her request.Dhairya says enough I will throw you out of the house.Pratap intervens & says Dhairya what would you get by throwing a servent out of the house?

Doesn't Pratap see how muhc tension is in the house with SIndoori?  Why would he ask such a silly question like "What do you get by throwing a servant out of the house?"  Isn't he always the one who is preaching for peace in the house? Looks like all that hanging out with Madhu has made Pratap loose his brain.😆