Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazardous thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh gawd this makes me sad. Bobby Deol was like my first ever introduction to Bollywood with Soldier, Bichoo, Badal, Hum Toh Mohabbat Karega, Aashiq, Gupt, Ajnabee. 😭 He could play the goofy naive guys (like in Kareeb, Hum Toh Mohabbat Karega) so convincingly and also play the intense angry young man roles (Bichoo, Badal) equally convincingly.
I'm pretty sure I've seen all the films mentioned above a zillion times while growing up. And I still get this strong rush of nostalgia after listening to Meri Saanson Mein Basa Hai Tera Hi Ek Naam. In fact all his songs and his classic head shaking. 😭Edited by Hazardous - 7 years ago
Hazardous thumbnail
Why did Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani have to release on the same day as YPD2. 😡 😭 And why did they switch directors for the sequel!!! All these factors led up to why Bobby's in this sad state:'(Edited by Hazardous - 7 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
how much was he paid and how many people attended? does he really need the money to do this?
For a quarter of that price, you can see Calvin Harris spin in Vegas.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

I liked him in gupt..

He was good in gupt but I really liked him in bichoo, I felt no other BW actor at that time could've done it so well. He did have that thing, that quality that makes hormonal teenagers go crazy

But 6 K?
Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

He was good in gupt but I really kliked him in bichoo, I felt no other BW actor at that time could've done it so well. 

was it the one with Rani??ya that was a good movie..
I saw him with Lara dutta in Delhi South Ext 2, Planet M, when his movie jurm going to release ... Ladka Bada hi Handsome tha tab to 
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Duniya Haseeno Ka Mela from Gupt was my jam growing up..till date when this movie plays, my sisters teases me about it...
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

I saw him with Lara dutta in Delhi South Ext 2, Planet M, when his movie jurm going to release ... Ladka Bada hi Handsome tha tab to 

apne pitaji se kuchh to looks mile hi honge😆I too have heard he looks rather looked good in person..

Originally posted by: Tinah

Duniya Haseeno Ka Mela from Gupt was my jam growing up..till date when this movie plays, my sisters teases me about it...